Mr. Gleam Maintenance

Rose in Thornhill
Rose in Thornhill
5 reviews Thornhill, ON

Window Cleaning

I called Mr. Gleam Maintenance for an estimate to have my house windows cleaned after a friend provided me with the referral. Mr. Gleam Maintenance does all the lawn care and window cleaning at her office and also provides residential services as well. The estimate was very reasonable for cleaning windows inside and out and I agreed to proceed. We scheduled the appointment for the following week and two workers showed up at 8am like they said they would. I was very impressed with the quality of work, they did not rush the job and the windows looked great! They even took the time to do a few extras for me around the lawn, without charging me for it, something that does not happen anymore. Very nice and kind company with people who do an honest job. I will be having them provide a quote for some lawn work this summer. Very highly recommended.