Muxmedia

Review for Muxmedia

George from Toronto
George from Toronto

Dining, kitchen room lights

I wanted to create a cozy and nice ambiance in my dining room. I already imagined how some lights would be installed in some places but I wanted to avoid the fluorescent tubes.
I could say that it is quite hard to find someone to build something out of ordinary for you, especially in the home ambient lighting field.
I have found Muxmedia and Ovi showed and explained to me things that could get better than my initial envisioned project so I decided to go for it.
So in the dining, these guys installed a LED system controlled by remote control (very cool remote BTW) that I could change the light nuances and intensity. It is unbelievable how you could change the light intensity and hue to match your feelings. My wife was so impressed that she had to record with her phone and go to show it to few friends. We are very satisfied by this addition to our home and now I am planning how to extend it in other rooms. I recommend 100% these people for the knowledge and cleanliness of the job they did. Kudos to Muxmedia!

Thank you Alicia and George for taking the time and posting such nice words.

More about Muxmedia

Muxmedia provides unmatched expertise in custom LED ambient and accent lighting with unique results! Please visit www. muxmedia. com for the work we do!