Superyards

Reviews for Superyards

L. A.
L. A.

Snow removal

When my former snow removal company went out of business, I had to find a new snow removal company. I travel a fair amount and wanted to be sure my drive and walk were well looked after. I found that Superyards was located not far from my neighborhood and bases on their one very positive review (at the time) on Homestars, I decided to give them a try. I couldn't be happier with their work. Jon, the owner, answers every email promptly and he and his team have done an excellent job maintaining my property. They usually come fairly quickly after a snowfall and they return as often as needed to keep my drive, steps and walkway clear. We haven't received very much snow so far this year, but I am grateful that I found Superyards - it just means one less thing to worry about.

becky from Calgary
becky from Calgary

lawn care and snow removal

I hired the crew at Superyards to cut and fertilize my lawn. They showed up on schedule and did a great job! They even cleaned up the walkways before they left. The crew were young and cute and very friendly.

More about Superyards