Completely Automated Inc.

Home Automation
Richmond Hill ON L4S2G5
HomeStars  >  Home Automation in Richmond Hill  >  Completely Automated Inc.

Reviews for Completely Automated Inc.

margolese Lawrence Park
margolese Lawrence Park
19 reviews North York, ON

Television installation onto wall

I called Aaron and asked him to install a new television onto the basement will with a support for the DVD and Bell box. He was on time, cleaned up and did a fantastic job. I will certainly call him back to do another television in the house shortly.

LN in Toronto
LN in Toronto
3 reviews York, ON

Surround Sound Installation

I've had a surround sound system for a while and just had the wires running around the room. I finally decided to get it installed properly. I had 3 people/companies come by and give me quotes and Aaron definitely seemed to be the most knowledgeable. He did a fantastic job and we're thrilled with how the room looks and with how it sounds. He came up with creative solutions (which was necessary since we live in an old home) to get the job done. There was no mess at all when he left and he got the job done within the time frame that he said he would. Thanks, Aaron!