Quality Shutters & Renovations

Quality Shutters & Renovations

Reviews for Quality Shutters & Renovations

0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Roman Shades

Quality Shutters provides great service, great recommendations, and all product is of top quality. We love our shades. We have ordered multiple times over the years and the service always remained consistent including products. Yvonne is very personable and customer first focus. Always great to do business with.

Will thank you Lucie you have been a easy customer to work with. Your taste in decorating is beautiful so all Quality shutters and renovations had to do was to keep our commitment and get your Roman on time

0 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

New window shutters and blinds

I had quality shutters put new shutters and blinds throughout my entire house. I absolutely live the finished product and do not know why I didn't do this long ago. My home now looks so light, airy and very modern.

Thank you Beth I am very happy you were pleased with your purchase, and using quality shutters and renovations a number of times

Fabulous

Yvonne has done two houses for me. She helped me pick what was best for my homes and I couldn’t be happier. I love my shutters. She was very knowledgeable, very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Loved that my home was left exactly the way they found it. No mess left and my windows look fabulous.

Will thank you Paula, it was that doing your second home lead to a now fabulous friendship that I will cherish forever. The reward from my job is not only do Qualityshutters&renovations helping clients chose the look they desire for their home but the friendships I have made along the way.

Private User reviews Baysville, ON

Shutters

Even though it was COVID, Everything was done efficiently by emails and installation was safe. Happy with the look of the shutters and the quality.
Also I like to support Canadian made products.

Well thank you Lori I am very fortunate I can help clients on line, I have been decorating according to my mom since I was 5 years old, she claimed my doll house was certainly the best. It was such a pleasure to work with you, thank you for working with Quality shutters & renovations and I hope we can do more work in the future

0 reviews Midhurst, ON

California shutters

Yvonne is an amazing person to deal with for any of your window covering needs. Kevin is an amazing installer. Highly recommend quality shutters and renovations for great quality and fair pricing

Will thank you very much for your kind words and using Quality Shutters and Renovations to give you the look you desired for your home

lisa_ramirezcat in Holland Landing
lisa_ramirezcat in Holland Landing
1 review Barrie, ON

Shutters

This was our 2nd time using this company. We've gotten 4 pairs of California shutters which we love!. Service is great and Yvonne is super friendly and nice and Randell (the installer) is a great guy too. We will be using them again!!

Linda
Linda
13 reviews Barrie, ON

Shutters

I can't say enough about Quality Shutters! Our entire home is now complete.

Yvonne is wonderful to deal with plus she gives the best price!

The installer, Randall is professional and did a great job!

Andrea from MINESING
Andrea from MINESING
1 review Minesing, ON

Shutters and Blinds

Yvonne was extremely helpful and knowledgable in picking out the right blinds for our house. Both Yvonne and Randall were very professional, and the blinds and shutters were ready for the date given. We are extremely happy with the blinds and shutters. Randall did an excellent job installing them, and made sure they looked perfect before he left. Their price was much cheaper than other quotes. We would definitly recommend them.

Nic Quesnel from Barrie
Nic Quesnel from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Shutters for our home

Quality Shutters & Renovations provided great customer service and delivered exactly what was promised on the date is was promised (And it cost half of the other quotes we received!!). I will be recommending your services to anyone I know that is looking for shutters. Thank you again!

Terri Hay from Whitchurch-stouffville
Terri Hay from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Window Coverings

Was recommended Quality Shutters and Renovations by a friend. Professional, freindly and helpful. Yvonne made great recommendations and the price was very competitive. The install was fast!. The end result is lovely!!!!

More about Quality Shutters & Renovations

Quality Shutters in innisfil & Barrie Ontario, is the top choice for shutters, blinds, window treatments and coverings of all kinds. We feature Solar Shades, Pleated Shades, Sheerweave Roller Shades , Panel Drapes, Honeycomb duals, zebras and specialty window coverings and fabrics servicing the Innisfil & Barrie area! According to my mother I had an eye for decorating at a very young age apparently, I had the best doll house at five years old. I would love to help you get the look your desire for your home.