Formerly DE BEER LANDSCAPING

New Stairs and Interlocking

416 704 3637
Vaughan
L4J 9B3

Underscoring high praise for the entire Precision Landscaping team. They created a beautiful set of stairs and interlocking front for us with outstanding professionalism, patience and care. Quite impressive what they did and how well they did it. Did not deviate from budget and also followed-up with some minor fixes post completion. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the great review Jacob. I really appreciate it. Enjoy your new landscaping!

Teresa B in Vaughan
Teresa B in Vaughan

Front and side walkway and driveway

Martein and his team were absolutely phenomenal to work with. On time, organized, clean and professional. Such great dedication to our project. I hope to work with them in the near future. Thanks everyone at Precision for a wonderful job.

Thank you very much Teresa! It was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy your new landscaping.

Glenn T.
Glenn T.

Front yard parking pad and deck.

We highly recommend Precision Landscaping because they are a team of diligent skilled professionals who are a pleasure to work with and we are very happy with the final product.

Thank you very much Glenn, enjoy the new landscaping! We really appreciate your review!

wchandon in Etobicoke
wchandon in Etobicoke

backyard

We needed our backyard redone, contacted 4 landscapers, 2 showed up and disappeared, then along came Martein, two words for the service and results, exceptional and extraordinary, thank you Precision

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your amazing new backyard.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Lawn Sodding

Precision Landscaping was recommended by another highly rated landscaper who wasn't able to get to my job in the short time frame I was looking for. Steve gave me a reasonable quote very quickly and promised to get in and do the job within 10 days (on short notice and at the height of the summer season). The job was done quickly, professionally and at the estimated price. It's been a week and the grass looks great. Also, thanks Steve for the chicken wire tip...the racoons haven't been around since I laid it down around the edges.

Thank you very much! Have a great summer & enjoy the backyard!

Ron Menna  in Vaughan
Ron Menna in Vaughan

Amazing, creative and super friendly

We met Steve a few years back. We had just purchased a house and wanted to improve the look with some landscaping. We looked around for a few places since we were on a strict budget. We came across Precision Landscaping, I booked a consult and this company was the only one to respect my budget. Steve was fabulous, kind, amazing and extremely understanding. He had so many different options and ideas that were so fabulous and creative. Steve is extremely knowledgeable and really knows what he is talking about! I remember he gave me a mini lesson on the different types of flowers I could use, taking into consideration my colour choices, value and maintanence for each selection. Thank you so much for the amazing job!!! I defiantly would recommend this company and will continue using them for years to come!!!

Thank you very much Ron! This means a lot to us! Hope to see you soon!

Christina in Mississauga
Christina in Mississauga

Landscaping

I got my landscaping done for the front and back of my house last fall. The team was fast and efficient. Steve had great design ideas and made sure our landscaping looked amazing! We will definitely be getting our landscaping done by Precision again! I highly recommend them!

Thank you Christina! Have a great summer, and enjoy the new landscaping!

boris in Vaughan
boris in Vaughan

Quality Work !

Steve and his Team did an amazing Job on my the interlock around my house. They delivered on time and I am really impressed with the quality of their work. Good job Precision !

Thank you Boris! Enjoy the new landacaping!

Nick in Vaughan
Nick in Vaughan

Interlock

I had an interlock path, steps and landing installed from the driveway to my backyard. As I used to work landscaping in my younger days, I know how things are done and his crew was doing it by the book. Steve made sure all our needs were met all the way through. If we need anything else done in the future, we will definitely hire his services again.

Thank you Nick! We are very pleased to hear that! Enjoy the new landscaping!

Joanne Sellan
Joanne Sellan
1 review Caledon, ON

Interlock paving stone realignment and repair

They did an excellent job, the interlock was 22 years old. They lifted them all, levelled and then put them back added the sand looks like brand they new power washed all of it I was more than pleased. They were very professional and very clean with their work.

Thank you for the good review Joanne. All the best!

More about Precision Landscaping

Since we started serving the GTA in 2006 we have been dedicated to providing the ultimate finished product. We specialize in residential and commercial landscaping including Re/Re work such as trench and boulevard restoration. All of our work is designed to not only be aesthetically pleasing but also withstand the harsh Canadian climate. We also provide a complete property maintenance service for condo complexes, plazas, and residential. The end goal is to provide the best quality service to our clients.

All jobs are fully insured and bonded.
We provide helpful suggestions and create beautiful custom designs suitable for any budget. The sales representative's job isn't over after the contract is signed, they are there to help throughout the process, ready to answer any questions you might have and handle changes at the customers request in a professional and timely manner. Daily updates on how the project is going are provided to ensure that everything has been completed to our customers needs. We warranty all of our work. Our plan is to make sure that all of our customers enjoy working with us and enjoy their new outdoor space.
Please contact us and we would be happy to send a sales representative out for a free quote with no obligation.