Harvey's Paint & Wall Paper Inc

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
Etobicoke ON M8V1J4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Etobicoke  >  Harvey's Paint & Wall Paper Inc

Reviews for Harvey's Paint & Wall Paper Inc

Iannizzi in Toronto
Iannizzi in Toronto

Fantastic service!

A very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Made my experience an easier one with all my decorating needs from paint to wallpaper and widow covering. Thanks Lidia for your help and assistance at no extra charge.

Elizabeth Slone in Etobicoke
Elizabeth Slone in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Hallway Closet Doora

I need to refinished the closet door in my hallway. Lady helped me pick the paint , for the trim, suggested what to do with the door surface. Also she took time to look at the picture of my project. She even went to all the trouble to explain to me few things about the paint job. I am very grateful for her help.

Rob in Etobicoke
Rob in Etobicoke
6 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

home painting

Home needed a new fresh coat of paint, needed advise on a new color scheme that would brighten up my home and at the same time keep the character of my old home. The team at Harvey's have always provided me with great advise on which colors to use and have never been disappointed after I completed the painting. I have recommended them to neighbours and friends and they have all been pleased

S. B.
S. B.

Paint and Wallpaper

Jean is so helpful, has lots of ideas and solutions. Often spends extra time mixing the exact colour we're looking for. Located in our neighbourhood so convenient for rush needs.

Marie South Etobicoke
Marie South Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Needed to match paint for my livingroom

I shop at Harvey's because they are so knowledgable and are able to meet my needs every time. Whether it is matching an existing colour I already had or starting a new project, I leave their store knowing I have the right product.