Kings Valley Paving Inc

Centennial Park Mini Indy  in Caledon
Centennial Park Mini Indy in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Go Kart Track

I have had may interactions with pavers due to my 42 years in the business. These guys are the ultimate professionals -knowledgeable , fast, on budget and most important to us -on time!! Thank you Kings Valley Paving!

Thank you so much for your review, Kings Valley Paving prides itself on great craftsmanship, professionalism and efficiency. We value your feedback and look forward to servicing you again in the near future!

north york, ON in Toronto
north york, ON in Toronto

Driveway

Dealt with Gabe. Quoted a job, was not truthful about the work done and took advantage of my senior father who oversaw the work. By the time I found out, he had already taken my money. I would never use this company again or recommend them to anyone. Please stay away from them.

Lam in Chippawa, ON
Lam in Chippawa, ON
5 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

2nd Finishing coat for single driveway

This is part of my new house purchase agreement from Home by Desantis for Lyon's Creek development in Niagara Falls, ON. The first coat was damage a bit by construction crew and then we got noticed from this firm that they are coming by to do 2nd coat for the 4 houses that was built the same time as our. When the crew poured the asphalt on the first coat they mixed some kind of wirings that stuck out of the driveway. I had to pick them out myself and ask them to repaved again. Then the driver started to give me attitude and doing the cross praying to our God and then gesturing me to go inside the house. I kept standing by watching him run his paving machine back and forth on the wet street with mud and sod that they cut from our front lawn. I can forsee this man is going to get mud stuck on the metal drum wheel and track it all over the newly paved driveway. Sure enough this man brought mud stuck to his metal drum in 3 spots about the size of a fist. I stopped him ask him to fix it immediately but he just got off and grabbed a handful of asphalt for one of the three spots. Left the mud filled holes there. He used the stomping machine once on everything other spot around the perimeter of the driveway. I am shocked considering they asked for water to drink and I did bring it out for them but this crew treated me so horribly. I called their office and took picture and email to Pina but she said site supervisor is still there and they would fix it but no one came back they just did the other houses in the neighborhood and left. Don't ever use this company if you are hiring them to do your house. There holes are over this coat look worst than the first coat. I guess I have to file a Tarion report with my builder. More hassle and time wasted.

rob
rob
1 review Etobicoke, ON

new driveway

King Valley paving Inc removed old asphalt driveway and applied
new asphalt. The driveway was not slopped properly and water is collecting by the garage door. also they were supposed to apply 3 inches of asphalt. there is less than 1.5 inches. Alex from king valley admitted on 08/09/2014 that he was upset with garage area and they would come and repair the work. it is now 29/09/2014 and we are still waiting, Kings Valley had promised to come do the repair and they always cancel or don't show up. sometimes without a phone call. I would never use kings valley or recommend anyone use them. I have photos and documents to prove all claims and would be happy to share with anyone at kings Valley Inc if they wish to dispute my claim.

Sandra Brown in Concord
Sandra Brown in Concord
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

asphalt driveway

We hired kings valley they were highly recommended and we'll worth it amazing job guys. I would definitely be calling them again for more work very soon. Our driveway never looked better fantastic work !!

Thank You Sandra was a pleasure doing business with you.