Kings Valley Paving Inc

Marcel in New Tecumseth
Marcel in New Tecumseth
3 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Stone Patio

I am very satisfied with the work and services provided by Kings Valley. Jason was excellent to work with and kept me informed and updated from the beginning to the end of the project. The crew onsite was very organized and professional. My wife and I are very happy with the quality and workmanship done for us on our backyard patio. I would definitely recommend Kings Valley for your paving/landscape needs.

Judy
Judy
1 review Caledon, ON

Awesome job!

Very impressed with the price , quality and service! And wow they sure have the right equipment and crew to get the job done ! My husband is in construction and was very pleased also.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Driveway

We are pleased with our driveway. Lino and the crew were punctual and did a great job. Our driveway is wide, well graded and looks AWESOME!! Thanks Lino for overseeing the work and thanks to the crew for a job well done!!

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Amazing

Great job I am very happy great job they did excellent work and I’m very satisfied with their quality . I. Would recommend this company because the quality is great

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Driveway paving

This company is absolutely terrible. Rude aggressive employees, poor workmanship and poor response to concerns.

Site supervisor Lino walked into my home uninvited 2 times

Employees left cigarette butts all over my lawn

Driveway is lumpy and water pools in several areas

Company was asked in writing not to do anything on my property without my knowledge and without my presence but went ahead anyways

I have been dealing with them for months and they kept promising they would come back to take a look and fix and i get home one day and they have done a big ugly patch on my new driveway that didn't even fix the issue. I called them about this concern 2 weeks ago and Grace said she would call me back and come out to take a look. I have not heard back. This is trespassing on my property and vanadalism as there was no consent to do this patch.

Centennial Park Mini Indy  in Caledon
Centennial Park Mini Indy in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Go Kart Track

I have had may interactions with pavers due to my 42 years in the business. These guys are the ultimate professionals -knowledgeable , fast, on budget and most important to us -on time!! Thank you Kings Valley Paving!

Thank you so much for your review, Kings Valley Paving prides itself on great craftsmanship, professionalism and efficiency. We value your feedback and look forward to servicing you again in the near future!

north york, ON in Toronto
north york, ON in Toronto

Driveway

Dealt with Gabe. Quoted a job, was not truthful about the work done and took advantage of my senior father who oversaw the work. By the time I found out, he had already taken my money. I would never use this company again or recommend them to anyone. Please stay away from them.

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Bolton?