JD Interlock & Landscaping

Mel B in Toronto
Mel B in Toronto
1 review Niverville, MB

Fraud

JD took a 50% deposit from me, made every excuse not to start the work within the time frame we negotiated. For weeks I heard every excuse under the sun why he couldn't come and I remained understanding to his situations. When he finally would respond we ended up agreeing that HE could not meet the time frame and he PROMISED my deposit back (at least 7 times, in writing). I have since been chasing him for my money, allowing him extensions to payment and have now had to take legal action, to which he responded with it being all my fault, how....not sure, he was one who couldn't meet deadline we discussed.... and now more recently he has decided to change his story of originally returning my money but basically would like to keep my thousands of dollars per "his contracts" with me having no product ordered, delivered or started, and he basically threatened my lawyer his legal fees against me should I pursue any further. Very sad. Buyer beware!

Grant Gropman from Montreal
Grant Gropman from Montreal
4 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Power Wash and Seal Driveway and Walkway

Very professional company. We had them power wash and seal our driveway and walkway to our backyard.
They we very neat and courteous to our needs and requests regarding over spraying any sealer on our flower beds as the last company we hired made a huge mess and killed our flowers!
They were on time and their quote was very accurate to what was given to me over the phone. I will definitely use their services again and would recommend them to friends and family.

More about JD Interlock & Landscaping

JD Interlock and Landscapes Winnipeg offers Quality Custom Patios Driveways staircases Retaining walls and custom Landscaping and stone Veneer
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Winnipeg?