Cristar Widow Fashion

Asif Ashraf from Hamilton
Asif Ashraf from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

blinds

Cristar was reliable, efficient and professional throughout the entire process. Prices were fair and the time from quotation to installation could was exactly as advised. There are no hidden fees. I am very satisfied with the quality of the materials and look of the home now! Highly recommend their services.

Tito   in Stoney creek
Tito in Stoney creek

window coverings

I was looking for Shutters for our home and I found Cristar via Yellow pages, when salesperson came to my home he recommended different window coverings for my home instead of only Shutters. I purchased a combination of Shutters and Dual Shades. I absolutely love them in my home. Cristar has it all, high quality products, incredible sense of styling, great timely service and lowest price I could find.

it was a pleasure updating your windows with our new and exciting products