Asonic Roofing and Construction Ltd.

721 Auburn Bay Blvd. SE, Calgary AB T3M 0H3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Asonic Roofing and Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Asonic Roofing and Construction Ltd.

Joe

We had a great experience with Chad and his team at Asonic Roofing. We replaced our shingles, soffits, facia and eavestroughs. We'd had 3 other estimates and while the prices were similar, Chad met with us to explain the process and to highlight how his company stood out above the competition. After meeting with Chad and learning about Asonic, we felt very confident in hiring Asonic for our project. It turned out to be a great decision! They did a great job with all the work. Chad provided a timeline of dates when different parts of the project would be completed. They were able to stay very close to those timeline dates, and any exceptions (mostly due to weather) were clearly communicated to us. When the crew was here, they were very polite, hard working and committed to doing a good job for us. They completed the shingles in one day, and the dumpster bin was removed the next morning. The soft metals work was completed in two days and we are very happy with the look and quality of work completed. Chad was very responsive to any questions and was here frequently through the project to oversee. I highly recommend Chad and Asonic to anyone looking for roof work!

Thanks for your kind works. We strive to make every customer this happy. Enjoy the new look of your home.
Thanks Chad Lewis

Tracey in Calgary

Just last month I was the winner of the Asonic Roofing prize from the Home Show. At first I was a bit skeptical but now that I have my roof I could not be happier. The workmanship is top notch. The trades people are very skilled. My new roof is beautiful and just in time for this 100 year old dwelling. THANK YOU ASONIC!!

George in Calgary

I just had my home re-shingled by Asonic Roofing, they were on time and the price was exactly as quoted. Chad and his crew were very fast without compromising the integrity of the task at hand. I really appreciated Doug Whitten's expertise and honesty on his initial inspection of my roof as it had been neglected for far to long. Doug was very through with his inspection and because of his experience his quote was very precise. Doug also took the time to explain what work would be done and the process to accomplish the job. I also had the gutters replaced as the old ones were as old as the house. Jeff did an excellent job and was very fast and professional. My overall experience with Asonic Roofing was very positive and I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Now when I look up at my roof, I'm proud of what I see and this winter I will have peace of mind knowing that my roof will survive another Alberta winter.
Thanks Asonic Roofing, great job.
George Dunlop

Wesley  in Calgary

This has been an amazing experience dealing with Chad and his crew. From the word go they were professional and on time. Chad took the time to help us really understand the process and all of our options to suit our needs. Once we signed the deal we were pleased to see a very quick turn around. The crew came in and finished the job in 1 day and left our property looking spotless. I was very impressed. Definitely a good choice on our part.

augiedog from Calgary

I can't say enough about Doug and his team. He is knowledgeable and an excellent communicator. You are never left guessing. Great job! Shingles look great and the work was complete in 1 day. Final price was exactly as was quoted, which was the best pricing from 3 quotes. Plus the 10 year Workmanship Warranty instills absolute confidence. Many thanks.

Donna Irvin

L Clark from Calgary

The work was done, and cleanup complete. I asked for a piece of soffit to be re-aligned as it was hanging loose and it was done with a smile (even though it wasn't really part of the roof-work). I was happy as I am not a heights person and do not have a ladder to do the adjustment myself.
I am very happy with the work - and look forward to years of not worrying about the roof!
The young workers were pleasant and respectful, and hard working. They showed up on time, on the day discussed (even though I thought they would be delayed by the snow earlier in the week) The weather even cooperated and was beautiful without wind!
I saw the workers walk around with the magnet stick every-time they were on the ground - leaving no trace of nails that I have found yet.
Chad came by to ensure I was happy with the work and the small correction I requested (and I was being picky) was taken care of immediately (the cut of the roof edgeline in the back of the house was a little crooked and was corrected)

DON OLNESS from Calgary

I found Asonic to be very knowledgable, experienced and punctual. A good job was done, when they said it would be, by an experienced crew and for a reasonable price. I would highly recommend you contact this Company for your roofing needs.

Kirby  from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Salesguy ( Doug ) was awesome and the crew was very professional. It was a great experience from start to finish and would recommend them to anyone. Price was very competitive

Jim Walling from Calgary

Had our old shingles replaced last year with Asonic and very happy with the price and work they did. The salesman, Doug, was friendly and knowledgeable and the work crew efficient. Highly recommend them.

More about Asonic Roofing and Construction Ltd.

Asonic offers exceptional Calgary roofing and siding services to Calgary and area. We have well over 30 years of expercience offering roofing and siding to Calgary home . owners