Shorty's Contracting

Proudly Servicing Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Shorty's Contracting

Reviews for Shorty's Contracting

Basement Underpinning

Job well done. Shortys crew was efficient, on budget and on time.

They cleaned up every day, kept me up to date and were polite and courteous.

I would definitely use them again.

underpinning foundation

Scot the contractor was very professional to deal with. His work was on time and on budget. His work exceeded what was required of the architectural and engineering plans. I highly recommend hiring his company.

Junk removal

I contacted Scott, he came by, provided a reasonable quote and hauled my junk away. Scott was on time and polite. I would recommend shortys to my friends and family

junk and used goods removal

Scott was friendly and efficient. He met my timeline, arrived promptly, gave a quote BEFORE taking anything away. Ensuring there were extra surprise fees. Lyndon loaded the truck swiftly, effortlessly and was off in a flash! Thanks again Guys!
M.

Thanks, Marnie! And I'm pretty sure you meant "ensuring there weren't any extra surprise fees" ;)

dcallender
dcallender

Junk Removal

Lyndon from Shorty's Contracting showed up on time with a friendly smile and introduced himself with a handshake. He let me know ahead of the job what the price would be, made quick work of our junk removal task and was efficient and professional. A pleasure to work with - highly recommended.

Great to hear, thank you. Lyndon is excellent!

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Demolition

We needed Asphalt removed from our backyard. Scott provided an excellent service which included the removal of the Asphalt, all at a reasonable / very competitive price. When we first called him, he came round that day for a quote and was able to start work shortly afterwards. He works quickly, is ultra friendly, honest, and reliable. We were at work while he was doing the job and he kept as up to date on the progress via text messages & photos. We wouldn't hesitate to hire him again for a similar type of job.

More about Shorty's Contracting

Shorty’s Neighbourhood Concierge, is the culmination of much thought in how to make a retail company 1) profitable, 2) provide a valuable service to our community, and 3) promote a lifestyle that protects and preserves the environment. We're taking advantage of today's technology to allow us to "bring it back" ...