HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Calgary  >  Calgary Trusted Cleaners Residential
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Calgary Trusted Cleaners Residential

Val

The cleaning staff arrived on time and worked diligently to get the place cleaned. They accommodated all cleaning requests and were friendly and personable.

Job Price

We truly appreciate your Busienss and your review

Joshua in San Francisco
1 review Montreal, PQ

Really through clean of my large house, actually cleaned in more spaces than I had anticipated! Thank you Calgary Trusted Cleaners, you've just acquired a Life-long messy boy customer!! We'll see you again next month!

kwiz

Booking the service was very easy with friendl and informative staff. On arrival, the cleaning team was friendly to deal with. They were efficient in their work and did a thorough job with the cleaning.

Job Price

Thank you very much to taking the time to share your review and feedback

swolansky

Calgary Trusted Cleaners were very responsive and flexible with my ever changing request. Communications were always very timely and professional. We had the move out cleaning service and it was well done. When I noticed some areas were missed, they made arrangements to ensure the issues were immediately rectified. They really do strive for 100% satisfaction guaranteed. The price was fair for the amount of time and people it took to clean our place.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the review and for your Business. We value your Business and your feedback

Franceswebb123

From my first contact with Calgary Trusted Cleaners, I have been thoroughly impressed by the level of efficiency and professionalism displayed by both the administration and the friendly workers who came to our home. In a very short period of time, each and every corner of our 2000 sq ft home was clean and shiny, and in show home condition! I will definitely be using the wonderful services of this company on a regular basis, and I would highly recommend them to friends and family! Thank you!! Frances Webb

Job Price

Thank you so much for your Business, your review and your recommendation :)

James

They were great to work with to organize a time, the work was excellent, quick and professional and the cost was more than reasonable. We have no reason to look for another service at all.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and endorsement

davidh

I needed to have a deep clean done before the fall and I was very impressed how thorough their crew was. Their checklist was extensive and I would recommend them to anyone looking for cleaning services. The price was affordable and they were easy to deal with.

Job Price

Thank you very much for the call and for your business. You have been a pleasure to work with

1 review Lethbridge, AB

I get my place cleaned by calgary trusted cleaners. They do a great job. You don't have to sign up for regular intervals, you can just book it when you want which is better for me and more flexible. The price is reasonable and they clean places I never thought anyone would (like under the sink!) They are also organized. They are trustworthy and great at what they do.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. We greatly apreciate your business.

Calgary Trusted Cleaners did a great job cleaning my home, plus the prices were very competitive and the customer service was excellent. They also brought all their own supplies and equipment, which I appreciate. What more could you ask for in a cleaning company? I highly recommend them. (For reference, I booked the deep spring cleaning package, residential team 2).

Job Price

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working for you

The cleaners were on time, early actually! Did a fantastic and thorough job of cleaning. Left personal belongings neat and tidy. Would highly recommend Calgary trusted cleaners, and the cost was worth the effort.