Calgary Trusted Cleaners Residential

Sylvie in Canmore
Sylvie in Canmore
0 reviews Canmore, AB

Move out cleaning

Angie was so friendly and helpful. She taught me lots of things and even helped with removing items my tenant had left behind, which Was beyond what I expected. Highly recommend!

Thank yuh for the opportunity to clean for you. We are grateful for your busienss. We wish you good health and happiness.

Private User reviews Grande Prairie, AB

Move-Out Cleaning

I booked them for a move-out cleaning for a 2-br, 2-ba, 1100 sf condo; it was really easy to book with them, and the cleaner was energetic and completed the work to my satisfaction.

Thank you very much for your business and your review. Stay safe and healthy :)

Justin in Penticton
Justin in Penticton
1 review Penticton, BC

Move out Home run

Calgary Trusted Cleaners did a phenomenal job cleaning my old apartment. Everything was spotless and even sparkled in some spots. The oven, fridge, toilet, bathtub, washer, dryer, carpets, counters, shelves and walls were made cleaner than when I moved in. I highly recommend Calgary Trusted Cleaners for any cleaning needs.

We really appreciate your business and are delighted that you were happy with the service. Thank you very much

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Cleaning Services

I just had Angie and June from Calgary Trusted Cleaners clean my home for the first time and was very impressed. I have used cleaning services for years and this is one of the best cleanings I have had. They were very friendly, were kind to instead of frustrated by my pets and took pride In doing a good job.

Thank you so much for your business and the review. We are grateful

Tristjan in Toronto
Tristjan in Toronto

Emergency Airbnb Cleaning

Our airbnb got completely wrecked by a bunch of hooligans, and Calgary trusted cleaners completely saved the day for us. They were quick, did a great job, and were pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended

Thank you so much for your business, we are grateful. We are so happy that we were able to help with your property cleaning. We wish you all the best. Thank you again

MGauthier
MGauthier

Carpet cleaning

Very happy with the results. Moved into a new house and had all the carpets professionally cleaned and they look great.

Thank you mike for your business and the review. You have a great home. We hope you and your family love it

Cleaning

They did a great job with a move out clean. I would definitely hire them again.

Thank you for your business Shaun. All the best you. Stay safe and healthy.

Excellent Job

As a full time student and single mom of three growing boys, it can be overwhelming to keep the mess under control. Calgary Trusted Cleaners comes in every other week to deal with the grime which reduces my stress levels and gives me more time to focus on the days to day of my life.

We are very grateful for your business. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to write us a review

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Poor cleaning and company discontinued my service

I really thought about writing this review because I did receive an apology from the owner after the incidents, but have decided to anyways.
I have used Calgary Trusted Cleaners for about 1.5 years now but recently experienced some problems. The website has a checklist of the items they clean, and over time I had noticed that sometimes small items were missed, but I didnt fuss it or say anything, wasnt a big deal. I did notice that regardless of the size of my home (I moved midway through the 1.5 years but kept the cleaning contract) or how clean or how dirty it was, if I included the basement or not, the cleaning time (as documented by my security system) was always between 50 to 60 minutes.

On Jan 31, 2020 I came home after work on the cleaning day (cleaning at noon home by 5pm) I noticed a few things not clean and decided to do a full investigation. I took 15 videos (and emailed tot he company) of the uncleaned areas by showing a brand new paper towel, spraying windex, quickly wiping the area, and then showing the dirty brown paper towel. Some of the uncleaned areas were - toothpaste splashes still in the sink, chrome fixtures in kitchen and bathrooms with water marks, shower still had hair and dirt on the shower floor, glass in shower with water marks, floors next to toilets were so dirty I dont think they have ever been washed, shower shelves untouched, and more (note that the pictures show the clean paper towel before I wiped, and dirty paper towel after). I sent these emails on Jan 31, didnt hear back so emailed again on Feb 3, didnt hear back so emailed again on Feb 4. Heard back on Feb 4 with the response "I see that the issues were in the shower , we will discount $20, I guess the cleaner didnt check her parents work". My response was "the dirty areas extended to much more than the "shower area", and if this is the level cleaning I got for this clean, then I am wondering if all the previous cleans were the same, especially considering how dirty the floors near the toilets were". Thier response - "Ok, we wont charge you for the clean but the company is no long putting efforts into residential clean so we thank you for your business but wont be providing service to you anymore" dated Feb 5. I checked the website and there was no information regarding the companies change from residential cleaning to only commercial cleaning and emailed the company on Feb 5 stated as much. No response, so I emailed again on Feb 7. No response. So I emailed again on Feb 11 saying that since I was not getting a response that I wanted to be put in touch with a manager. I got a phone call from the owner/manager within the hour.
The gentlemen on the phone was extremely polite and very apologetic for the issues I had experienced, we chatted for about an hour and I really appreciated the time he took to talk to me. He mentioned that as a company they were not making much money on residential cleaning and were thinking of not doing it anymore (I paid $187 for a 1 hour clean by two people on a 3 week frequency). I mentioned that it sounded very convenient that the first time I ever complain about the service the response is "we are not going to provide service to you anymore Nicole, but its not because you complained, its because we arent doing residential cleaning as much because we dont make enough money on it".

So without being able to know the true reasons why I was not able to retain the cleaning services, there are only a few available reasons, and a summary of the company and those reasons is this;

1. Calgary Trusted Cleaners is not interested in residential cleaning - so if you are a homeowner looking for a cleaning company, this one isnt for you
2. Calgary Trusted Cleaners will discontinue your cleaning contract if you complain about the service, regardless that you have 15 videos of proof
3. Calgary Trusted Cleaners will not respond promptly to your emails if they are regarding a problem
4. Calgary Trusted Cleaners does not always clean as per their own checklist
5. Calgary Trusted Cleaners will spend only an allotted amount of time cleaning your house (mine was 50 to 60 minutes) regardless of the size or cleanliness/dirtiness level of your house
6. I did receive a full refund for the last cleaning service I had
7. I received a very nice and sincere apology from the owner

But at the end of the day, I paid for a service (as defined by the checklist) that I didnt get, and my service was discontinued as soon as I brought that issue to the companies attention.

Nicole thank you for your business and for the review. We hope you are well. As per our conversation we apologize that we were not able to make things work out for you. We appreciate your business and we are always working hard to make improvements to all elements of our business. Your feedback is very useful and helpful and thank you for it. We are looking forward to making many positive improvements to our company and our services as we move forward. Thank you again.

Suzanne
Suzanne

Residential cleaning

We booked you guys to come and clean our home, and your cleaners exceeded our expectations! Our home was the cleanest it’s ever been.
And we’ve decided to have you guys come every other week now.
Thank you so much!

We are grateful for your business and did for your review. We are looking forward to working with you.

More about Calgary Trusted Cleaners Residential

Calgary Trusted Cleaners provides complete home and commercial cleaning services for Calgary and southern Alberta. We are the largest Calgary-based owned cleaning company and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality cleaning services possible. We only use the latest environmentally friendly cleaning products, technology, and equipment to ensure top notch work every time. Whether you require residential cleaning services, commercial cleaning services, or post construction cleaning, we are here to help. We offer residential and commercial electrostatic Disinfection spraying services

At Calgary Trusted Cleaners, we have a dedicated, trained staff with expertise in all our specialty cleaning services. Our clients include residences, condo buildings, businesses and commercial spaces such as offices, restaurants, recreation centres, and shopping malls. There is no job too big or too small for Calgary Trusted Cleaners.

House & Apartment Cleaning
-We use all the latest and best cleaning prodcts and equipment -We use green products upon request
-Electrostatic Disinfection Spraying -Disinfection Services -Sanitizing Services -Virus Prevention -Commercial Cleaning -Office Cleaning -Business Cleaning -Store Cleaning -Mall Cleaning -Post Contrustion Cleaning -Post Renovation Cleaning -Residential Carpet Cleaning -Commercial Carpet Cleaning -Strip Seal and Wax Services -Strip Wax Services -Floor Stripping -Scrub and Wax services -Auto Scrubbing -Commercial Window Cleaning -Office Tower Window Cleaning -Residential Window Cleaning -Post Construction Window Cleaning -Eaves Trough Cleaning -Gutter Cleaning -Pressure Washing Services -Furnace Cleaning -Furnace Duct Cleaning -Furnace Vent Cleaning -Maid Services -Scheduled Residential Cleaning -Residential Cleaning -Basic Cleaning -Deep Cleaning -Spring Cleaning -Move In Cleaning -Move Out Cleaning -Move In Move Out Cleaning -Post Disaster Cleaning -Post Party Cleaning -Post Event Cleaning
Electrostatic Disinfection Spraying Strip Seal and Wax Specialists Commercial Cleaning Specialists Residential Cleaning Specialists Asbestos Removal Specialists Carpet Cleaning Specialists
2012
We gurantee our service, if there is defficiency we will return to correct the issue
Cheque, Credit Card, Pay Pal, Square, Fresh books, E-transfer. no cash please
Business License
BBB
We carry 5 million in liability insurance
No minimum
PROJECT RATE
Available on our website or a site visit may be required to be given a price
Estimates for any job upon request. Contracts on commercial work are available