HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Calgary Trusted Cleaners Residential
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Calgary Trusted Cleaners Residential

1 review Lethbridge, AB

I get my place cleaned by calgary trusted cleaners. They do a great job. You don't have to sign up for regular intervals, you can just book it when you want which is better for me and more flexible. The price is reasonable and they clean places I never thought anyone would (like under the sink!) They are also organized. They are trustworthy and great at what they do.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. We greatly apreciate your business.

Calgary Trusted Cleaners did a great job cleaning my home, plus the prices were very competitive and the customer service was excellent. They also brought all their own supplies and equipment, which I appreciate. What more could you ask for in a cleaning company? I highly recommend them. (For reference, I booked the deep spring cleaning package, residential team 2).

Job Price

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working for you

The cleaners were on time, early actually! Did a fantastic and thorough job of cleaning. Left personal belongings neat and tidy. Would highly recommend Calgary trusted cleaners, and the cost was worth the effort.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review.

We are happy to have exceeded your expectations

HomeStars in Toronto

I came home very happy, house sparkling clean, and fresh scented!! I have 3 cats and a dog so it's not easy to keep my household clean...Very professional, friendly staff, flexible scheduling, what more can you ask for.Absolutely loved my new clean home and will always choose them as my cleaners and will reccomend to everyone I know!Thanks again for all the hard work!!

Job Price

Thank you. We greatly value your enthusiastic review.

HomeStars in Toronto

I had originally booked a well known cleaning company in Calgary to help me with my move out and they were a no show!?! A quick Google search I found Calgary trusted cleaners. They gave me a quick quote over the phone for my 2 bdrm townhouse and Luckily were able to come by last min. They did a phenomenal job! They even stayed an xtra 20 mins and shampooed our carpets at no xtra charge! I found them to be friendly and efficient. I am extremely satisfied and highly recommend to anyone who needs help cleaning after a big move. Moving day can be stressful enough! Their help put my mind to ease. My landlord was so impressed that We got our damage deposit back in full! Thank You Calgary Trusted Cleaners :)

Job Price

Thank you very much for your business and for your review. We realize stressful moving can be. There are so many other things you need to take care of. We are very happy that we were able to help make this process run smoothly and eliminate one of your stressors.

Mike C.

Very professionally done. Crews arrived on time and work quality was excellent, will recommend to anyone to use their service.

Job Price

Mike thank you so much for your wonderful review. Our customer satisfaction is our first priority and we are exteric to hear you were happy with everything start to finish :)

JL in Calgary

I hired Calgary Trusted Cleaners to clean a condo and prep it for resale after a complete gut and reno. They were able to work with our schedule, were timely, and professional. They bring their own equipment and were very thorough. As this was a reno, there was a lot of dust and dirt and they were able to get it all spotless and showhome fresh and ready! I would recommend them for anyone who is looking for reliable cleans with no headaches or worries.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you took the time to write it. We value your business and look forward to working for you more.

Laura in Calgary

I live in an apartment condo and my washer/dryer is located in a small closet. The cramped space makes it difficult to access the dryer vent. I hired Calgary Trusted Cleaners after reading good reviews on Home Stars. They did an excellent job! The owners and their technician were courteous, professional and committed to providing quality service. I appreciated that their technician, Landon, phoned in advance to confirm the appointment and was on time. He did a great job, especially given the cramped conditions and did so with a pleasant and helpful attitude. I would definitely hire Calgary Trusted Cleaners in the future.

Job Price

Laura, thank you for your great review. It is apreciated.

Please keep us in mind for any future work you need done

Sacha A.

I am very impressed and super satisfied! Due to illness, I have been unable to give our home the love and care it needed, which is why we called Calgary Trusted Cleaners. Not only was the job immaculate but the price was fair. They were also very accommodating! They gave me the exact date and time I needed. The girl that they sent was amazing, friendly and efficient. I would, and will, recommend them to others - especially my grandmother! Thank you for the fabulous experience.

Job Price

Sacha, great review thank you so much, We value your business and are very happy to have been able to help you.

rimshot1 in Calgary

Our condo was cleaned immaculately... The place was like new after the crew was done.

Job Price

We greatly appreciate the wonderful review

More about Calgary Trusted Cleaners Residential

Calgary Trusted Cleaners is one of Calgary’s largest locally owned and operated residential housekeeping & commercial janitorial cleaning companies. In addition to taking care of all your home cleaning needs, we clean large big box stores, restaurants, offices, shopping malls, condominiums, gyms/ health clubs, and recreation centres to name a ...