Calgary Trusted Cleaners Residential

Reviews for Calgary Trusted Cleaners Residential

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

HOME CLEAN GREAT!

CTT went above and beyond my expectations for the clean house I arrived home to today. They hit every necessary marker for me to unreservedly appoint CTT as my NEW dependable home cleaners! I have a large old house with plenty of issues but it is now spic'n'span CLEAN and I really appreciate this timely service at great value! I wish my home could be this way all the time. At least I know who to call! THANKS!!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Move out cleaning

We had a tenete move out late and need the suite cleaned quickly.
Calgary Trusted cleaners were able to get a crew in on very short notice and did a great job. They were able to get the cleaning and the carpets done the same day. I would highly recommend them, Viktoriya was great in getting a crew in as quick as she did.

Thank you very much much for your business and for the kind review

kristy
kristy
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

House cleaning, post construction

I have had the opportunity to work with Calgary Trusted Cleaners about a half dozen times now, doing post construction business cleans.. what an organized, professional company.they pride themselves on excellent service. I highly recommend them for any of your cleaning needs.

Thank you so much for your business and for the review

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Cleaning project

I am very pleased with Michael and the entire team at Calgary Trusted Cleaners. They have cleaned several projects for us and we could not be happier. They are great. We are very happy.

Thank you very much for your busienss and for the review. It's is greatly appreciated

Andrew
Andrew

Move Out Cleaning

We found this company on Homestars and their reviews seemed very good. They were effecient at communication and seemed like a good fit.

I have to say that I think we would have a hard time using this company to clean our house again in the future. The crew was 30 minutes late, showed up did the walk through and then went on lunch break. This began the cleaning with a bad first impression.

There was multiple issues with the service throughout the process. Although the team was friendly, they required multiple checks to ensure the work was completed to our satisfaction. On the walk through it was clear that there were areas in the basement, and front entranceway that had never been cleaned most notably under two easy to move rugs. The employee did walk through and have the crew redo some of these but they left before cleaning under the front hall mats as that was not included in the walk through.

They provided us with a checklist of all the items they clean. It was evident that they do not consult this check list prior to the walk through.

We reached out to the company to provide them with an opportunity to correct the situation and make amends and now almost a week later, there had still been no response. Unfortunately, we will not be using this company again in the future and cannot recommend them to others.

Andrew thank you for your review. I apologize for the experience you have had. My name is Michael Lindenbach I am the owner. Please feel free to contact me directly on my cell phone 587-436-6009. I would be happy to address your concerns. Thank you for your business

Shaithis in Calgary
Shaithis in Calgary

Move out clean not what it seems

My roomates were moving out of my house and I ordered a Move Out Clean because I wanted a fresh start. I chose Calgary Trusted Cleaners because they seemed to have the most comprehensive list of cleaning items for their move out clean. The service seemed expensive and I wanted the best.

They did a good job but they missed a number of items on their own cleaning list. All my windows and window tracks are still dirty. There are cobwebs in the house corners, my light fixture with easy reach is still dusty and there are still scuffs on the walls that were supposed to be cleaned according to the list. I've noticed some of the light switches are also not cleaned.

I'm still glad I ordered the service but its not 100% as advertised.

Thank you very much for your business and for your review. We apologize that your service was not everything you expected. The reason we have a check list is for this reason. Mistakes can be made, we are however accountable to the check list. This is why we offer a walk through 30 mins prior to completion. As well if you were unable to make it to the walk through you would just need to give us a call of snap is a few picks and we would return ASAP to catch anything that was missed.

Tylor
Tylor

Move out clean

Great service, always reliable! I use them for all my tenant move out cleans. I would recommend to others.

Thank you Tylor. You are a great client and a pleasure to work with :)

Sam G.
Sam G.

Cleaning Services

Great company. Their there when they say they will be. Came home to a very clean home. Was worried about companies out there just hiring anyone. Highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for your business and for the great review

david
david

Condominium

Very professional and accommodating. Team was thorough in their clean, but quick to finish up so they didn’t impede on my day. Nice work.

Thank you very much for your business and your review. You are a very valuable customer and we value you as a client and value your business

alexander
alexander

House cleaning

I've been looking for a reliable cleaning company for some time. Michael and Viktoriya's level of professionalism shows in consistent high quality service they provide. They take the time, follow through on specific requests and are extremely diligent in ensuring that cleaning services are up to a high standard. They are always friendly, I love working with them!

The new you for your business. You are a wonderful client. Thank you for the wonderful review

More about Calgary Trusted Cleaners Residential

Calgary Trusted Cleaners provides complete home and commercial cleaning services for Calgary and southern Alberta. We are the largest Calgary-based owned cleaning company and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality cleaning services possible. We only use the latest environmentally friendly cleaning products, technology, and equipment to ensure top notch work every time. Whether you require residential cleaning services, commercial cleaning services, or post construction cleaning, we are here to help.

At Calgary Trusted Cleaners, we have a dedicated, trained staff with expertise in all our specialty cleaning services. Our clients include residences, condo buildings, businesses and commercial spaces such as offices, restaurants, recreation centres, and shopping malls. There is no job too big or too small for Calgary Trusted Cleaners.

House & Apartment Cleaning
-We use all the latest and best cleaning prodcts and equipment -We use green products upon request
-Commercial Cleaning -Office Cleaning -Business Cleaning -Store Cleaning -Mall Cleaning -Post Contrustion Cleaning -Post Renovation Cleaning -Residential Carpet Cleaning -Commercial Carpet Cleaning -Strip Seal and Wax Services -Strip Wax Services -Floor Stripping -Scrub and Wax services -Auto Scrubbing -Commercial Window Cleaning -Office Tower Window Cleaning -Residential Window Cleaning -Post Construction Window Cleaning -Eaves Trough Cleaning -Gutter Cleaning -Pressure Washing Services -Furnace Cleaning -Furnace Duct Cleaning -Furnace Vent Cleaning -Maid Services -Scheduled Residential Cleaning -Residential Cleaning -Basic Cleaning -Deep Cleaning -Spring Cleaning -Move In Cleaning -Move Out Cleaning -Move In Move Out Cleaning -Post Disaster Cleaning -Post Party Cleaning -Post Event Cleaning
Strip Seal and Wax Specialists Commercial Cleaning Specialists Residential Cleaning Specialists Asbestos Removal Specialists Carpet Cleaning Specialists
2012
We gurantee our service, if there is defficiency we will return to correct the issue
Cheque, Credit Card, Pay Pal, Square, Fresh books, E-transfer. no cash please
Business License
BBB
We carry 5 million in liability insurance
No minimum
PROJECT RATE
Available on our website or a site visit may be required to be given a price
Wrtiien Estimates for any job upon request. Contracts on commercial work are available