Frank The Mover

Reviews for Frank The Mover

Josephine Rocha in Kingston
Josephine Rocha in Kingston
2 reviews Kingston, ON

very prescribe Franks Moving!

I very prescribe Franks Moving! They Did an amazing activity of moving me out of my home and to a third floor condo! They were on time, exceptionally respectful, took astounding consideration of the majority of my things. Best moving organization I have utilized!!

Mary Jeckart in Kingston
Mary Jeckart in Kingston
2 reviews Kingston, ON

give Dollies, trucks, and hand trucks

This place is spotless and shoddy. The worker that helped us... Demonstrated to us our choices with the goal that we could choose which storage room we required... (Since their site says that the spaces are surmised just) They had an administration lift, and a stacking dock which was marvelous it made the move substantially simpler. They additionally give Dollies, trucks, and hand trucks which can be discovered relatively every side of the office. Generally, our experience was wonderful I just wish I have exploited this first month $1 bargain

cheryleharriss in Kingston
cheryleharriss in Kingston

Moving and Storage

I reserved a spot on the web and came in. It was such a simple procedure and they were so forthright about every one of the expenses. This was my first time regularly setting up a capacity unit and I had such an incredible ordeal setting this up.

Brenda Bennett in Kingston
Brenda Bennett in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

moving specialists

The statement was exceptionally sensible and the administrator constantly respectful and proficient. This was a medium-term move as a result of the separation. At the two finishes, the folks were magnificent: unfailingly gracious, merry and agreeable. At each minute, they were likewise tremendously ready all through to do as such significantly more than the base. Completely removed the worry from the move for us. Who realized that moving could really be such a delight?

Patrice in Toronto
Patrice in Toronto
1 review Kingston, ON

Moving and Storage

Accurate professionals that will look after your most value belongings with less stress and time in a moving process.
Avi is an outstanding professional with the best customer support out there!! THANKS:

Evelyn in Toronto
Evelyn in Toronto

Best Movers

In looking at reviews of other companies, I actually was nervous because they package you itens up and warehouse it until they have a completely full truck. Now mind you, my move was at the end of the month so I think they had plenty of goes with mine- but Now i am still so thankful We didn't have to be anxious about stuff sitting in a warehouse.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Kingston?