Dynamic Brick And Stone Ltd.

Masonry & Bricklaying
82 Laird Drive Toronto ON M4G 3V1
Masonry & Bricklaying
Dynamic Brick And Stone Ltd.

Reviews for Dynamic Brick And Stone Ltd.

Lorraine in Elliot Lake
Lorraine in Elliot Lake
1 review Elliot Lake, ON

Outside brick

The company did outside brick work and they did an excellent job. they made sure all tenants were aware of what they were doing........ie.........to close your windows, that there would be noise and to let them know if they make it more comfortable for you. I would recommend this company.

Karen  in Scarborough
Karen in Scarborough

Walkway to house and gate

We had a walkway to our house that was installed in the 60's by my Dad using stones from our cottage. Over the past few winters the stones & cement started heaving in spots and some of the stones became loose. From a recommendation we used Dynamic Brick and Stone and they did a wonderful job of restoring the pathway. In fact they did some extra improvements to make it safe for my elderly parents. They put in a wooden railing and installed a gate for the backyard. One of the posts on the gate cracked a bit and they promptly fixed it. I would absolutely recommend this company as they were very professional and very knowledgable. They took time to explain how they would work on the pathway and gave excellent timelines for it's completion. Very fast and it looks wonderful.

We were so happy to meet you. I'm so glad you are happy with the finished project. Please keep us in mind for other projects like this and thank you for the recommendations!

KMACK in Toronto
KMACK in Toronto

Aluminum siding replaced with stone

We found Dynamic on Home Stars and couldn't be happier with the quality, accuracy and beauty of their work. Devon and his crew are an absolute pleasure to work with (our neighbor told us one of them helped her with her lawnmower!) These are really nice guys! Their workmanship is really artistry. They removed old aluminum, fortified the house where needed and transformed our home. Their quote was accurate, they showed up when they said they would. Neighbours have commented how incredibly tidy they were and also on the beautiful workmanship. Can't say enough good things about Dynamic Brick and Stone and highly recommend them to anyone looking for superior design.

Thank you! We were happy to be there, it was great working with you.

Richard from North York
Richard from North York

Excellent work on concrete/stone front steps

We originally hired Devon to patch up our tiled front stairs which were falling apart (tiles were cracked and falling off). He arrived early on a Saturday morning and worked meticulously to remove the tiles from the stairs while preserving the tiles on the porch. After removing everything, we saw that the stairs were not worth patching so we decided to place Banas stone slabs on them instead. He gave us a number of colour options and worked very quickly to secure them for us and install them on the following Monday. We absolutely love our new stairs and have had many compliments from our neighbours. We happily gave them Dynamic Brick & Stone's contact information and perhaps we will be seeing more of their work on our street.

It really looks great. I'm so glad you are happy with the finished project. Please keep us in mind for other projects like this and thank you for the recommendations!

Richard from Toronto
Richard from Toronto

Replacement of Retaining Wall and Steps

After a recommendation from a friend I reached out to Dynamic Brick and Stone and Devon was very prompt in paying me a visit quote on the replacement of my ant-infested retaining wall and crumbling front steps. After working with me to select a design and materials, Devon's crew arrived and re-built my wall and steps in very short-order. I couldn't be more please with the level of service I received and the outcome as well. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your glowing review. I really appreciate you taking the time to let others know about my company. Great to hear this from you.

Philip T.
Philip T.

exterior stone masonry on new build, interior fireplace

Devon and his team were able to expertly match stick on stone and full bed stone. He patiently modified every single stone that came in before it went on to achieve the linear modern look we asked for. When another trade damaged his work, Devon came back to fix with no attitude. His staff was on time, tidy and professional.

It was a pleasure working with you. We are looking forward to doing more work for you in the future.

S Ezzedeen from Scarborough
S Ezzedeen from Scarborough

Front Porch Project

Devon and his Team at Dynamic Brick & Stone did a stellar job tearing down and renovating my old-fashioned and crumbling front porch. I very much appreciated their professionalism, punctuality and courtesy. The new front of the house looks terrific and we're waiting for better weather to complete the job by building a pressure-treated wood railing around the porch. Pictures will be forthcoming! Thank you Dynamic Brick & Stone!

Thanks for this excellent review! When your project is completed it will look beautiful.

Arlene from Toronto
Arlene from Toronto

Removal and replacement of front steps, new railings and tuck pointing on the front of the house

Devon did a fantastic job, removing and the replacing the front steps and tuck pointing at the front of the house. He also went the extra mile, painting the railing - wall supports and adding solar rail post lights at no extra cost. I was totally impressed with his attitude, friendliness and the timely way the job was done at a difficult time of the year. It is clear that he takes great pride in his work.

Thank you for this glowing review! I do take great pried in my work and insure my clients get exactly what they had envisioned. Keep in touch.

Masha
Masha

Retaining Walls

Devon and his team recently rebuilt two retaining walls at my home. The results far exceeded my expectations. It’s clear that Devon put a lot of thought and effort into creating something that was beautiful to look at as well as being solid and functional. He is a very talented and conscientious individual. It’s obvious that he enjoys what he does and takes a lot of pride in his work. His company will be my first choice for any future stone or masonry projects.

2la
2la

Rebuild Front Porch/Steps

Devon and Steven did a great job on our front porch and steps. He helped us make great choices with the stone. His suggestion on how to fix the crumbling parged wall, was by far the best I had heard. The results exceeded our expectation. A professional high quality job at a reasonable cost. I would use them again and gladly recommend them.

Thank you for this wonderful review. It was great working with and meeting you. If you ever have any questions in the future please don't hesitate to call.

More about Dynamic Brick And Stone Ltd.

Dynamic Brick and Stone
We are a company that builds and repairs stone and brick.
Our goal as a company is achieving total customer satisfaction. Our passion is designing and building quality, one of a kind, stone and brick features for your home.

We build and design
Fireplaces, walkways, patios, back splashes, outdoor and indoor walls, dry-lay stone walls and artistic centerpieces.
And so much more!

Replace and repair services include:

Replace all damaged brick and stone,
Repair all cracked or damaged joints,
Replace broken or damaged flagstone,
Sealing or re-sealing flagstone,
Power washing dirt and grime off all patios, walkways and homes.

Masonry & Bricklaying, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Build & Repair, Fireplaces, and Landscape Contractors & Designers
Stone, Brick, concrete, lime stone, banas stone, flag stone, granite stone, stone veneer, mortar, parging, brick veneer, mixer, stone saw, quick cut, brick hammer, chisel, bolster, scaffolding, slicker, ladders, ladder, trowel, arbor tech, jack hammer,
Stone repair, brick repair, retaining walls, concrete floors, patios, stairs, concrete stairs, flower beds, walkways, pathways, chimney repairs, fireplace, fireplace repair, back patios, stone work, stone installations, brick installations, indoor fireplace, fire pits, tuck pointing, flag stone front steps, window sills, cut windows, interlock, interlock driveway, driveways, chimney, exterior brick, exterior stone, stone cladding, brick cladding, block work, block repair, window installations,
kreitmaker inc, st mary's masonry, banas stone, techo bloc, canadian tire, home depot, parkview,
interlock, dry laid stone, tight joints, barn style, raked joints, gravel beds, haring bone,
Matching existing stone, mortar and bricks for a seamless finish.
2 year warranty