Masonry & Bricklaying
Tuck Pointing
Dynamic Brick And Stone Ltd.

Reviews for Dynamic Brick And Stone Ltd.

Heidi from Ajax
Heidi from Ajax
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Patio Stones and Regrading

647-787-5721
82 Laird Drive
Toronto
M4G 3V1

I contacted Devon in regards to redoing the front patio stones and to regrade the area under my deck in the backyard. He and his crew did an excellent job within a week. I appreciate the open communication between myself and the company to ensure that my vision for the project was met. Thank you!

Our pleasure Heidi!

rebecca
rebecca

Stonework on front porch

Devon and his team are very professional and reliable in their approach to their work which is always done to a high standard and on time.
Devon always takes great pride in and ownership for his work and, if anything goes wrong, will quickly put it right and make sure you're happy with the job.
I have a long list of jobs for you Devon!

Thank you Rebecca. We always look forward to working with you.

Greg on the Danforth
Greg on the Danforth

Great work and commitment to satisfaction

We got Devon and his team to fix our front patio stones that were starting to shift and become loose. Devon was of great support in the project review, gave a clear quote, was responsive to questions and proactive in his communications regarding start date (he made sure I was up to date on his schedule delays due to rain). The work turned out great and even when one of the stones must have been stepped on too early and caused the mortar to crack a month or so later, he prompting came back to to fix without any questions asked. It is refreshing to have such a great response and someone who takes pride in their work (hence the great review!).

Thank you so much Greg. Please don't hesitate to reach out at any time if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for the great review!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Excellent work on basement walk-out and backyard patio

Devon and his team from Dynamic Brick and Stone did an excellent job repairing my basement walk-out as well as putting in a new flagstone patio and walkway, and some other work. I chose his firm because of the good reviews I saw about it and their experience with both stone and masonry work. The basement walk-out was a challenging effort that involved re-installing a couple of existing granite steps, sourcing and installing a replacement granite step, replacing the concrete underpinning the steps, chipping out concrete from the bottom landing, and sourcing and installing new small-format granite tile on the landing (cutting around a drain and backwater valve access), risers, and side walls. He found very close matches to the existing granite and the walk-out looks great again! In the backyard, his team quickly took out the overgrown jungle of unused space behind the garage, prepped the area, and put in a short retaining wall, stone patio, and stone + pea gravel walkway. Devon made helpful suggestions throughout and listened to me, and he and his team were professional and friendly. I'm enjoying the new patio and repaired walk-out!

Hello Karen, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so glad to hear you are pleased with our work. Give us a shout anytime for your next project!

J.D.  in Toronto
J.D. in Toronto

Concrete stairs

647-787-5721
82 Laird Drive
Toronto
M4G 3V1

Dynamic Brick and Stone Ltd. reticently repaired my front steps. They repaired the existing steps and poured a new front concrete pad. Devon and his crew were extremely professionally and i am extremely impressed by their work. They arrived on time and their work is outstanding. They repaired my front steps and poured a new concrete pad. The stairs looks fantastic. I received several quotes for the steps and Dynamic Brick was better than must. I'm extremely impressed by their work and would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you JD. It was great to work with you and we are happy to hear you are pleased with our work. Thank you for taking the time to give us your review.

Julian from Old Toronto
Julian from Old Toronto

Muskoka granite patio, plus some integrated drainage

We had a disastrous experience with the first contractor we hired. Working with Devon and Dynamic could not have been more different.

He spent a lot of time with us reviewing and figuring out the best solution for a tricky site and material (back yard with difficult access and hand split granite), and, to cut a long story short, designed and laid an absolutely beautiful stone patio. I have invited Dynamic back in the spring to get some photos when the garden is at its best.

Devon and his team are professional, courteous, arrive when they say they will, do what they say they will do, and provide excellent work. I cannot recommend this company and Devon highly enough. We are very happy customers indeed.

Lorraine in Elliot Lake
Lorraine in Elliot Lake
1 review Elliot Lake, ON

Outside brick

The company did outside brick work and they did an excellent job. they made sure all tenants were aware of what they were doing........ie.........to close your windows, that there would be noise and to let them know if they make it more comfortable for you. I would recommend this company.

Karen  in Scarborough
Karen in Scarborough

Walkway to house and gate

We had a walkway to our house that was installed in the 60's by my Dad using stones from our cottage. Over the past few winters the stones & cement started heaving in spots and some of the stones became loose. From a recommendation we used Dynamic Brick and Stone and they did a wonderful job of restoring the pathway. In fact they did some extra improvements to make it safe for my elderly parents. They put in a wooden railing and installed a gate for the backyard. One of the posts on the gate cracked a bit and they promptly fixed it. I would absolutely recommend this company as they were very professional and very knowledgable. They took time to explain how they would work on the pathway and gave excellent timelines for it's completion. Very fast and it looks wonderful.

We were so happy to meet you. I'm so glad you are happy with the finished project. Please keep us in mind for other projects like this and thank you for the recommendations!

KMACK in Toronto
KMACK in Toronto

Aluminum siding replaced with stone

We found Dynamic on Home Stars and couldn't be happier with the quality, accuracy and beauty of their work. Devon and his crew are an absolute pleasure to work with (our neighbor told us one of them helped her with her lawnmower!) These are really nice guys! Their workmanship is really artistry. They removed old aluminum, fortified the house where needed and transformed our home. Their quote was accurate, they showed up when they said they would. Neighbours have commented how incredibly tidy they were and also on the beautiful workmanship. Can't say enough good things about Dynamic Brick and Stone and highly recommend them to anyone looking for superior design.

Thank you! We were happy to be there, it was great working with you.

Richard from North York
Richard from North York
27 reviews North York, ON

Excellent work on concrete/stone front steps

We originally hired Devon to patch up our tiled front stairs which were falling apart (tiles were cracked and falling off). He arrived early on a Saturday morning and worked meticulously to remove the tiles from the stairs while preserving the tiles on the porch. After removing everything, we saw that the stairs were not worth patching so we decided to place Banas stone slabs on them instead. He gave us a number of colour options and worked very quickly to secure them for us and install them on the following Monday. We absolutely love our new stairs and have had many compliments from our neighbours. We happily gave them Dynamic Brick & Stone's contact information and perhaps we will be seeing more of their work on our street.

It really looks great. I'm so glad you are happy with the finished project. Please keep us in mind for other projects like this and thank you for the recommendations!

More about Dynamic Brick And Stone Ltd.

Dynamic Brick and Stone
We are a company that builds and repairs stone and brick.
Our goal as a company is achieving total customer satisfaction. Our passion is designing and building quality, one of a kind, stone and brick features for your home.

We build and design
Fireplaces, walkways, patios, back splashes, outdoor and indoor walls, dry-lay stone walls and artistic centerpieces.
And so much more!

Replace and repair services include:

Replace all damaged brick and stone,
Repair all cracked or damaged joints,
Replace broken or damaged flagstone,
Sealing or re-sealing flagstone,
Power washing dirt and grime off all patios, walkways and homes.

Masonry & Bricklaying, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Build & Repair, Fireplaces, and Landscape Contractors & Designers
Stone, Brick, concrete, lime stone, banas stone, flag stone, granite stone, stone veneer, mortar, parging, brick veneer, mixer, stone saw, quick cut, brick hammer, chisel, bolster, scaffolding, slicker, ladders, ladder, trowel, arbor tech, jack hammer,
Stone repair, brick repair, retaining walls, concrete floors, patios, stairs, concrete stairs, flower beds, walkways, pathways, chimney repairs, fireplace, fireplace repair, back patios, stone work, stone installations, brick installations, indoor fireplace, fire pits, tuck pointing, flag stone front steps, window sills, cut windows, interlock, interlock driveway, driveways, chimney, exterior brick, exterior stone, stone cladding, brick cladding, block work, block repair, window installations,
kreitmaker inc, st mary's masonry, banas stone, techo bloc, canadian tire, home depot, parkview,
interlock, dry laid stone, tight joints, barn style, raked joints, gravel beds, haring bone,
Matching existing stone, mortar and bricks for a seamless finish.
2 year warranty