Danson Environmental Inc.

Asbestos & Lead Removal
ASBESTOS AND MOLD ASSESSMENTS
HomeStars  >  Asbestos & Lead Removal in Toronto  >  Danson Environmental Inc.

Reviews for Danson Environmental Inc.

Jimmy F.
Jimmy F.

asbestos removal

Dan.jpg Danson Environmental Inc.
415 The Westway, PO Box 12506
Toronto
M9R 3R4

very professional. Explained work to be performed in simple terms, before starting. Work completed quickly. Friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable.

Thank you Jimmy! Very nice meeting you and assisting with your project!

Andrew C.
Andrew C.

Basement Asbestos Abatement

The Danson team assessed and removed asbestos pipe insulation from my basement and could not have been more professional in their service. I would highly recommend that any person in need of this type of work to use Danson.

thank you Andrew! was glad to assist!

charlieatcesaroni
charlieatcesaroni

Air quality management/Asbestos removal

Danson Environmental was hired to perform asbestos removal as well as air quality tests before and after so as to create and maintain a safe environment.
The work was performed very professionally and we are extremely happy with the results.

Glad to have helped keep your main project going on schedule!

Dan

Marcus
Marcus

Service

Had an indoor air quality test performed in my condo.
Very pleased with the service from
start to finish. Got to the root of the problem without any issues or problems.
Would definitely recommend.

I'm glad you were pleased with the end result Marcus.

faraone.lucy
faraone.lucy

Site survey-environmental

Very prompt, extremely knowledgeable and professional. Price as originally quoted!
It was a true pleasure dealing with Daniel.

thank you Lucy for kind review!

Joe V.
Joe V.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Renovation

We had a concern about asbestos being present in our basement. Danson came in right away to investigate and sample the materials. Following the sampling we were given a written report outlining that we had asbestos and the procedures that were required. We were then recommended to an asbestos abatement contractor who removed the materials for us. Danson was professional, affordable and timely in their assistance. The contractor they recommended was very affordable, also professional, and performed all work in a safe manner. Our family was at ease after all of the help and guidance from Danson!

Thank you for the review Joe, and espresso Coffee!!!

Niro in Toronto
Niro in Toronto

Very honest service

Daniel was very helpful in removing asbestos insulation in a tricky corner in the basement. Work was scheduled and completed in s matter of a day after contacting Daniel. Quick and honest service.

Thank you Niro for your review! Very nice meeting you and good luck with the Renovations!

Robyn in Toronto
Robyn in Toronto

Asbestos Inspection

Thank you to Daniel from Danson Environmental Inc. for your professionalism and a job well done. When our roof leaked in our older Toronto home, we were concerned not only about mold growth, but also about the risk of finding asbestos in the insulation and old plaster ceiling and walls. We were not familiar with either; so naturally we were seeking a reputable company that could advise us how to proceed with our best interests in mind. Our neighbour highly recommended Daniel from Danson Environmental Inc., and assured us he operates with the utmost integrity and would provide us with a full assessment and recommendation. Daniel was amazing in all aspects. Coming to our site without delay, completing a thorough testing of the affected area, managing our questions and expectations, through to giving us a final report of his findings. He was very knowledgeable and was even able to refer us to a reputable asbestos removal company. Daniel operated efficiently and professionally, and was friendly and personable which turned our disaster into a positive interaction. We will be sure to recommend Danson Environmental Inc. to all our family and friends in future.

Thank you so much for your response Robyn! So glad I could assist you!

Belinda from Toronto
Belinda from Toronto

Hazardous Materials Survey, Inspection & Sampling Report

Daniel completed the Hazardous Materials Survey and Sampling Report prior to my substantial renovation. Upon the discovery of asbestos in the basement, he has been extremely informative and was very patient with all my questions. He also gave me very good referrals to the asbestos removal team. The reports were completed one year ago but today, we are still in touch because I trust him so much that I ask him to refer me to trades who he trusts to work on my house. Trust Daniel on your inspection and you won’t regret it!

Thank you so much for your response Belinda! I know you had so many challenges during your renovation project however I hope you and your family are now settled in and are happy with the end results!

stonecross in Scarborough
stonecross in Scarborough

Air Test

Daniel was able to accommodate me when I called him the day before the test needed to be done. He was very helpful and informative and gave me the results very quick, out of all the companies I called, Daniel was the only one that could give me the results the same day.

My contractor also had a lot of good things to say about Daniel after he found out I hired him for the air test as he was familiar with him from past jobs.

Would highly recommend him.

More about Danson Environmental Inc.

Danson Environmental Inc. is staffed by experts specializing in areas of environmental consulting pertaining to Asbestos, Lead and Designated Substances Surveys, Mould and Water Damage Assessments, Indoor Air Quality Assessments, and Post Abatement/Remediation Inspection services in accordance with Government Regulations and Industry Standards. We take pride in understanding your unique health and safety needs and customizing solutions to meet them by providing quality services at cost effective prices, in a time-efficient manner.

We specialize in the following areas of environmental assessments, abatement and management:

• Asbestos and Hazardous Material Surveys, recommendations for Removal
• Air Monitoring During Abatement of Asbestos and other Designated Substances
• Mould and Water Damage Investigations, Remediation Action Plans
• Preparation of Abatement/Remediation Scope of Work and assistance in acquiring a qualified Environmental Contractor.
• Indoor Air Quality Assessments and Investigations.

Our Office is conveniently located in Toronto to allow us to service the Greater Toronto Area and beyond, operating seven days a week, 24 hours a day.

Contact Danson Environmental today via telephone: (647)500-6051 and/or e-mail: info@dansonenv.com
Web: dansonenv.com