Marvellous Movers

Reviews for Marvellous Movers

Shannon in Calgary
Shannon in Calgary

Best in the business

This team of hard working men were the best part of our move. In all my years I never hired a moving company but with 3 kids and cold weather I knew I needed help. From the point of first contact Andrey was quick to respond and answer all my questions. I received a quote and hired then for my move. My move was complex with a pickup of stuff in chestermere then calgary and then to another home in Calgary. I have never seen a team work so well without complaints. My floors were protected as well as mattresses and televisions. I can't say enough good things about then. We are slated to move again soon and I will be hiring them again!

Shannon and Tai Sato

Bren in Calgary
Bren in Calgary

Speedy, Effective Packing & Organized, Efficient Movers

I called to get help with a quick packing job and efficient moving of our stuff to storage. We were getting ready to sell our place. Sometimes, one's health triples the stress, such a back condition. We were behind on our schedule, which I'm sure others have experienced with moving and selling a condo/home.

Every staff we encountered was excellent at their job; they were pleasant to work with. I am so grateful for their help. They supported us to get the job done and on time. Well worth the money!

Thanks so much,
Brenda

3 bedroom house move

We hired Marvellous to move from our 3 bedroom townhouse in West Hillhurst to a 3 bedroom duplex in Capitol Hill. The movers were professional, courteous and quick. Patrick came and visited our place prior to the move and made sure I had everything I needed, including packing supplies, to make the move as smooth as possible. I would highly recommend this company.

Xenia B. in Calgary
Xenia B. in Calgary

Moving home contents

We engaged Marvellous Movers (Viktoria) for a very large and difficult move that took two days in total. This move entailed picking up the entire contents (150 boxes plus a half dozen filled suitcases plus furniture) from our downtown condo and approximately another 60 boxes and some furniture stored in a second location, and delivering all of this to our new home. The move also included a piano move and swapping appliances (freezer, fridge, dishwasher, washer and dryer) between the new home and the condo. Additionally, the move was made more difficult due to the need to use the freight elevator at the condo and that the weather was cold and snowy (slippery) during both days.

From the beginning we were very confident of our choice due to Andrey's attentiveness in working out the details with us and the dropping off of packing boxes as promised ahead of time. On both days of the move his team (3 men and the truck) arrived promptly and started work immediately. These were some of the hardest working men we have ever seen, only stopping for a pizza lunch break at our insistence. They worked a solid 12 hours on day one and 6 hours on day two, never once letting their professionalism slip. At all times they were polite and easy to speak with, and took great care with our possessions (furniture and appliances were always wrapped with blankets and matts were always rolled out to protect the flooring). They even dismantled and reassembled the beds and wall units. Worthy of note is that nothing, neither possessions nor property, suffered any damage whatsoever during this move.

We could go on about how pleased we were, but suffice to say that in our opinion this company provided us with an extremely professional and reliable service at a fair price for the work involved. No doubt you can find cheaper movers on Kijiji if you're willing to take the chance, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who measures up to the standards portrayed by Marvellous Movers at any price. For us they were worth every penny and we have no hesitation in highly recommending them.

Great Moving Company

Our move day started with the crew of 4 arriving 20 minutes ahead of schedule ready to get started right when we planned. All 4 movers were fast, efficient, polite and very careful with all of the furniture being moved (including a piano). They were focused and on task throughout the 11 hour move.
The quote was very competitive especially for the quality of work.
Even booking the move was easy with great communication.
I would highly recommend Marvellous Movers!

Rose-Anne in Calgary
Rose-Anne in Calgary

Calgary Move

This is a great moving company. We have used them twice now for moves within Calgary and both times they have been great. The team is hardworking and fast. They didn't idle about at all. Very friendly too. I feel that I got my money's worth and will use them in the future as well as recommend them to friends.

steffenjkramer in Toronto
steffenjkramer in Toronto

Move Calgary-Toronto

Great experience. Friendly, efficient, hard-working team. Everything accounted for, nothing broken.
Marvellous was the only company that offered, and then pulled off, the move on the exact dates we wanted.
Also one of the lowest quotes we got. Very satisfied - thanks guys.

Mmunro  in Calgary
Mmunro in Calgary

Home Move

Marvellous Movers were very professional and organized. They arrived 5 minutes before the expected start time and worked their butts off. I appreciated that the booking agent called me the night before just to doubly confirm the appointment time. When it came to the move, the guys were very clean and efficient. They didn't even take a lunch break until they were done the work. It's hard to believe they work this hard each and every day. I was expecting our move to take 6 hours and they got it done in 4 to the quality that I expected. Thank you for your hard work!

Cindy Russell from Calgary
Cindy Russell from Calgary

Household move within the city of Calgary

I found Marvellous Movers on the Home Stars site. I was searching for a reputable moving company, and I was impressed with the reviews this company has on the site. I have to say that this move was the least painful one that I have ever had. Andrey and his amazing crew made it just about as easy as can be. No worries...no stress! Everything was taken care of with efficiency and ease, from start to finish. The young men that did the moving were courteous, efficient, very careful with all of my possessions, and absolutely wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend this moving company to anyone looking for a great moving company. Their name absolutely fits the service provided!

gabriel.marion in Newmarket
gabriel.marion in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Moving personaleffects

We dealt with this company through a recommendation for our move from New Market Ontario to our new home in Calgary Alberta. Andrey was our coordinator for the move and was very good with communications and keeping us informed. The crew who picked up the household effects and those who off loaded were careful, professional and efficient. Kudos to this company.

Dear Gabriel. Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a great pleasure doing business with you. Welcome to Calgary and I hope it already feels like home. Please contact me at anytime if there is anything we can do for you. With Best Wishes, Andrey

More about Marvellous Movers

At Marvellous Movers Ltd. we stick to the basics: experienced staff, straightforward pricing, and excellent customer service. Our philosophy is: "Every client deserves a Marvellous Moving Day". We understand how stressful the experience of Moving can be. Not only do we strive to make your moving day a worry-free experience, but we also provide a one-stop shop for all of your moving needs. Whether you require Moving, Packing, Storage, Long-Distance, or even Specialty moving services (such as custom crating or Piano Moving) you don't need to look any further. At Marvellous Movers we've got a solution for all of your moving needs.

If you're feeling overwhelmed, just give us a call and we'll walk you through the process from star to finish.

Call us today for a free estimate!

MOVING & STORAGE | PACKING SERVICES | PACKING MATERIALS | PACKING SUPPLIES | LOCAL MOVING | LOCAL MOVERS | LONG DISTANCE MOVING | LONG DISTANCE MOVERS | SELF-STORAGE | PIANO MOVING | PIANO MOVERS | CUSTOM CRATING | HIGH END MOVING | HIGH END MOVERS | OFFICE MOVING | OFFICE MOVERS | LOCAL MOVERS | CALGARY MOVERS | CALGARY MOVING | MOVING COMPANY | CALGARY MOVING COMPANY