Plumbing

New home plumbing

416-676-1728
Woodbridge
L4L1A6

I am very pleased with the plumbing that DLAN provided for my entire new home. They were in and out and explained everything to me in detail. They are very professional and cost effective. Thank you!

Thank you!! We appreciate your business, and look forward to working on your next project!

coryqp
coryqp
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Bathroom renos and plumbing for outdoor kitchen and bathroom addition

I'm very happy with Dlans work!! Very professional, very polite, and extremely quick! I highly recommend him to absolutely anyone!! I subcontracted Dlan to finish the work another contractor started and messed up because he wasn't licensed

Thank you, it was our pleasure serving your needs!

Anne
Anne

Bathroom reno and basement plumbing

I choose Dlan to complete the plumbing for my bathroom Reno and basement plumbing and am very happy I did. Domenic was very informative and took the time to explain everything!! I am very happy with the results and service I got....thank you for everything!!

Thank you, the pleasure was ours!!

Private User reviews Woodbridge, ON

Plumbing contractor

I have to say, Domenic from DLAN was one of the most informative tradesmen I've ever dealt with. I felt comfortable knowing my plumbing was done by a licensed expert plumber. I will only use DLAN for all my plumbing needs.

Thank you!!

Riddhi from Vaughan
Riddhi from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Bathroom plumbing

416-676-1728
Woodbridge
L4L1A6

Dominic is extremely professional with excellent customer service. He takes time to understand your needs and gives his input. With our situation he was able to come to our house in 20 min and got the job done !!

Than you!!

Looking for Plumbing pros in Woodbridge?