HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Surrey  >  Panorama Plumbing Heating & Gas Services

Reviews for Panorama Plumbing Heating & Gas Services

1 review Surrey, BC

Rebuilding faulty furnace and various plumbing concerns

Our furnace had not been working properly for quite a while. There was a faulty piece that the furnace company paid for. We paid for the labour. Also the pipes (cold air exchange) attached to the furnace had been installed incorrectly and leaked. The furnace now heats the best it ever did. We also had plumbing issues that had to be addressed. Ken was efficient, hardworking, and punctual.

Susan Newbury & Brian Gill from Surrey
Susan Newbury & Brian Gill from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Plumbing

We have gone through two bathroom renovations where Ken and Panorama Plumbing did the refit of the new plumbing fixtures, and we have used Ken and Panorama for various other plumbing repairs over the past nine years. Ken's plumbing expertise is top notch, he is punctual, and his rates are good, and we would not hesitate to recommend Ken and Panorama for any plumbing work you might need to do.

Sheila Gordienko from Richmond
Sheila Gordienko from Richmond
3 reviews Delta, BC

Plumbing

There was a leak in my pipes under my sink. I was recommend Ken, when I phoned him he said he would come within in the next two hours. He came an hour and a half later. Promptly got to work and was finished and gone within 15 minutes. His work was very neat and tidy. I will definitely call Ken again for any plumbing work.