Gardens In The City Inc.

Garden Maintenance
Garden Maintenance
Gardens In The City Inc.

Reviews for Gardens In The City Inc.

Top Marks for Gardens in the City

Gardens in the City helped us design and create our gardens ... including a lovely waterfall. They now maintain and improve them on a regular basis. They have done a wonderful job for us. They arrive on time ... do the work as requested and charge a fair and honest price. On the very rare occasion something isn’t as we expected it to be they make it right ... promptly and no questions asked.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We love playing with water, at least in the warmer months, so making your waterfall was fun for us.

Julie Leaside
Julie Leaside

Beautiful Garden and a great company

I have been with Chaz for a few years but we had to wait until now to plant my front garden due to a terribly invasive weed. Chaz and her team were great to work with - the design process was easy - the pricing was fair - and I love that they are working with plants and products that are good for the environment and our necessary insects. My garden is beautiful and they make everything very easy! It will grow into something very beautiful and the one thing I really wanted (cotton candy grass), Chaz found for me. Love my front yard now!

Thanks Julie. Yes, I was happy to be able to plant your garden this summer, and I'm watching that Cotton Candy Grass that you found out about to see how it does. It's so pretty, so I'll be wanting to use it in other gardens too.

KJ from Old Toronto
KJ from Old Toronto

I trust Gardens in the City with my gardens

I have been working with Gardens in the City for 4 years now. I trust Chaz and team to take care of our gardens and appreciated the recommended ideas to help them become even better. Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words of trust. It means a lot to us.

Alison in Toronto
Alison in Toronto

Spring/Summer/Fall gardening services

We have been working with Gardens in the City for 2 years. Chaz and her team are great. They do a great spring and fall clean up and then provide maintenance, light clean and pruning/trimming once a month during the summer. What I appreciate it the most, is that there is no over selling. Chaz recommends exactly what you need, no more and no less.

Thanks Alison. I look forward to many more years of working with you.

Neil in Toronto
Neil in Toronto

Great Service

We have used Gardens In The City for many years now. Chaz and her team are very professional and reliable. They listen to what we are looking for, and then provide advice and suggestions based on their expertise. We have always been happy with the results.

Thanks Neil. Its always fun for us to consider different ideas for a garden.

Dana
Dana

Consistently GREAT, RELIABLE, and EFFORTLESS (to me) service!!!

I have been a customer of Gardens in the City for a few years now (coming up on 4) and they are one of the few service providers that I use that I AM ALWAYS 100% HAPPY (and they still exceed my very high expectation every now and then). I use them in Spring and Fall each year to prepare my gardens. I love gardening - but not at these times because there is just too much work needed in a very small window of time (this makes it feel like a chore and a burden). Now, I am still able to "putter" in my garden, doing all the improvements I enjoy and can take on with busy schedule - without having to worry about the big spring/fall clean-up and mad rush to amend the beds, etc. Chaz and her amazing team do all the hard work (way better than I can ever do), so I can just enjoy the rest. One thing that Chaz also provides that put her Company hands above all others is she shares her incredible wisdom with you, making new product recommendations (last year she found a new mulch that was AWESOME, and I will forever be a fan of duck poop because of her), that I've come to so value and trust. THEY ARE REALLY AMAZING AND I GIVE THEM MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!

Wow, thanks for the delightful review! We get so much pleasure out of knowing that our work makes it possible for our clients to truly enjoy their gardens. (And we love duck poop too.)

Garden maintenance

Chaz and her team are amazing. They are always up for suggestions and our garden was magnificent this year. They also stepped up to the plate for our celebration in September.

Thanks. It's a treat for us to help our clients to celebrate special occasions.

Yard maintenance

Chaz and her company are great. Chaz seems to care alot and is very organized, professional and responsive. I recommend her to anyone who requires garden work in the GTA.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

MIngus in Toronto
MIngus in Toronto

Garden maintenance

I needed some maintenance on my garden, which was a project started by my father. I contacted Gardens in the City based on very positive HomeStars reviews. Very responsive and professional group. Chaz provided excellent advice about what services were needed and gave accurate estimates of cost. I will continue to use Gardens in the City! Highly recommended.

Thanks for the kind words.

Mei Ling in Toronto
Mei Ling in Toronto

Dry shady front yard challenge

So happy with our transformed garden! Chaz is knowledgeable and enthusiastic about plants. She listened carefully to our requirements and created a design that reflected our tastes while tactfully steering us away from plant choices that would not have worked in the space. Last but not least, her team did an amazing job amending the soil and planting. Totally professional from start to finish.

Thanks Mei Ling. We look forward to transforming your backyard too. The team will be happy to hear that you're so pleased.

More about Gardens In The City Inc.

GARDEN COACHING. Confused about that plant? After 10 years of professionally caring for gardens, I've a wealth of information to share. Call me for GARDEN COACHING. 647-838-7946 www. gardensinthecity. ca
Looking for Garden Maintenance pros in Toronto?