Gardens In The City Inc.

Garden Maintenance
Garden Maintenance
Gardens In The City Inc.

Reviews for Gardens In The City Inc.

Coaching Advice

Our city backyard needed some expert advice. Chaz was very professional, knowledgeable and reasonable. She made many recommendations for each of our three gardens. We now have to do our homework to decide which ones we like best. We would highly recommend Gardens In the City for all your design and coaching needs.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It's always great to know that I've helped someone to get their garden to perform.

GardenGuy in York
GardenGuy in York

Garden rescue

Our natural garden was overrun with weeds and we became too overwhelmed to get it back to normal. Chaz was great. She came to the house and assessed the situation and provided us with three different options to fix up our garden ranging from fast (expensive) to gradual (more reasonable investment amortized over the summer). We chose the latter and Chaz and crew were true to their word and diligent at weeding out the trouble areas so that by the end of the summer our garden looked like a garden again. We even got to the point where we could plant new plants near the end of the season. We're looking forward to engaging Chaz and crew again this season to help us keep our gardens in tip top shape for ourselves and our neighbours to enjoy :)

Thanks GardenGuy! It's very rewarding to bring a garden back and get rid of weeds.. But it does take deligence and time.

Tina N from Toronto
Tina N from Toronto

Efficient and knowledgable at a reasonable price

We've used Gardens in the City for a few years and our garden has never looked better. It's the perfect solution for busy people, or for people like us who have brown thumbs. We book them for spring and fall cleanup and some maintenance in between.

Thanks, Tina. It's so great to see gardens getting better year by year.

Dorian in Toronto
Dorian in Toronto

Great Gardening Service

Provides terrific monthly landscaping. Gardens look great and the staff is super friendly and attentive. They show up in a timely fashion and make sure to complete all necessary work for a healthy garden. Plus depending on the time of year, they alter service schedule to minimize costs.

Thanks, Dorian. We look forward to seeing your garden in the spring after last season's new planting.

TJROX
TJROX

Garden maintenance

Chaz and her team provide beautiful gardening maintenance service. One thing I appreciate is how they check in each and every time before a visit to confirm what they will be doing and question if anything extra needs to be done. They often go above and beyond the requested services as well. Highly recommend this company.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Since every garden is different, we try to tailor our service to match. It's great to have an enthusiastic and knowledgeable crew that makes this level of service possible.

maxine
maxine

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Gardens in The City have been maintaining my corner lot grounds for many years now. They put in my garden several years ago, and i rely on them to help me keep the entire property ship shape. Chaz is always responsive to the garden's needs and my wishes. Her crew are easy to get along with, get right to work ( I don't see them lazing around on the job, ever), and leave the place clean, tidy and all the debris in bags ready for next pickup. Definitely worth the cost.

Thanks Maxine. I always look forward to seeing your swath of yellow iris in the spring!

Making my city garden beautiful and attractive to birds and bees

I truly enjoy working with Chaz, a Master Gardener, on selecting and maintaining plants around my city home. She is so knowledgeable on native, horticultural and, importantly, nasty invasive plants. - pruning and shaping is expertly done. She and her wonderful crew have kept my front and back garden interesting and varied throughout the spring-summer-autumn for the past two years. We attract birds and bees - and folks walking by have stopped to snap photos of our spring and summer front garden. Scheduling is predictable, the crew arrive as scheduled, and charges are fair.

Thanks. The more I learn about bees and other pollinators, the more fascinated I become. There are more than 800 species of bee in Canada - so of course I want to learn to at least identify them all! I'm so glad to hear that passers by (the 2 legged kind) are enjoying your garden as well.

Linda M.
Linda M.

Great company!

Very pleased with garden maintenance service provided by this company over the spring, summer and fall. Kept my front and back gardens looking beautiful throughout the seasons. Chaz, the owner, is very responsive to any questions and/or requests. Highly recommend Gardens in the City.

Thanks Linda. Looking forward to next season in your garden already!

dsb in Riverdale
dsb in Riverdale

Great Service

I have been hiring Chaz and Gardens in the City to provide routine garden maintenance for 4 years now. We've done some plantings/improvements to my property over that time, but mostly her team comes and helps care for our large corner lot for three seasons of the year. I especially like the Gardens in the City team that works on my property, as they're all kind and approachable people. There are always at least one extra-knowledgeable person on site and the work is done efficiently and with care every time. Chaz is very friendly and her expert knowledge about gardening makes it very easy to renew with her every year.

Thanks. We have some great people who have been with us for several years, and some enthusiastic new comers as well. All in all it's that crew that deserves all this praise.

Enhanced garden

My back garden felt very bare and I had a hard time finding plants that would survive. Chaz is very knowledgeable and she made some great suggestions. I can't wait till the spring.

Thanks Freddy. Yes, especially with all your big trees, it takes a few years for perennials to grow in, but it should get better every year. One of the things I like best is seeing gardens grow over time.

More about Gardens In The City Inc.

GARDEN COACHING. Confused about that plant? After 10 years of professionally caring for gardens, I've a wealth of information to share. Call me for GARDEN COACHING. 647-838-7946 www. gardensinthecity. ca
Looking for Garden Maintenance pros in Toronto?