MetroWest Electric Ltd.

Electricians
Burnaby BC V5E3L8
Electricians
MetroWest Electric Ltd.

Reviews for MetroWest Electric Ltd.

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Quick professional service, very reasonably priced.

In my job I sometimes need an electrician to help out on my projects. Add a power outlet here, run some cable there, that sort of thing.

The guys at MetroWest are my go to guys. They’re quick to respond, are professional at my customers locations, and are priced very fair which is something you don’t see often in the construction industry.

I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend MetroWest to anyone looking for an electrical contractor.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Electrical

Flexible scheduling, professional technicians, very easy to work with.
I called up to ask for work to be done, the tech showed up to check the scope of the project. He informed me it was possible, scheduled the work, came and did the job.

Trustable tech

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Video Intercom installation

John was punctual and efficient. I purchased an Aiphone intercom and John hardwired it and had it operating quickly. This is the third time I've used this company and will certainly use again on next project

Sandra in Coquitlam
Sandra in Coquitlam
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

renovation of house

John and his crew were so very efficient, professional and helpful. We came across so many problems, that we did not know were going to be there. John just helped us through all of them, and did what he needed to do, although he had to change things around from what he expected he was doing on the outset. I would certainly, recommend this company to friends and family with confidence, that they would be pleased with everything they needed, to a high standard and in a timely manner.

Lawrence Hanna in Vancouver
Lawrence Hanna in Vancouver
1 review Qualicum Beach, BC

Wire for a full basement secondary suite plus work in main residence

I found Dave Wilson and his crew to be very helpful and experienced in offering ideas on placement of pot lights and other electrical needs. They were also good at getting all of the required permits and ensuring everything was done to code. This included arranging with Hydro to run another line into the house. I believe they were very fair with their pricing and quite willingly came back to correct a few small fixes at no cost - even to find wire that my carpenter had concealed behind some kitchen cabinetry . Overall I am very satisfied with their work.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Installation for electric car charger

Recommended by one of the sales people from the dealership for our new electric car. John was great. He was polite, trustworthy and did excellent work. He made it an easy process and worked with our busy schedule. I could not recommend them enough and would hire them again in a heartbeat..

Matt Buie in Burnaby
Matt Buie in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Replacing sauna heating elements

Dave Wilson did a terrific job. He was prompt, courteous professional and efficient in replacing my sauna heating elements. I would highly recommend he and this company to others for any type of electrical work.

Heather in Vancouver
Heather in Vancouver
6 reviews Burnaby, BC

Basement electrical updates

We were looking to update some of the wiring in the basement as well as install several new light fixtures and baseboard heaters. John came to provide a quote and they came in at a very good price in comparison to other electricians. We couldn't be happier with the final product or the process. They were exceptional to work with, always showed up on time, very easy to communicate with and did an excellent job. Even when we ran into unforeseen hiccups with the work, they went above and beyond to resolve everything as efficiently as possible. I would highly recommend this team.

Aaron from Delta
Aaron from Delta
5 reviews Delta, BC

Complete Home Renovation

MetroWest was fantastic. The two electricians that worked on our whole-home renovation over the course of several months were friendly, easy to work with, reliable, and did quality work. They re-wired our entire home and pool shed, and were very responsive to all our needs and concerns. I'd recommend them to anyone! Thanks Dave & Jon!!!

More about MetroWest Electric Ltd.

We are a hardworking team of electrical contractors who are committed to doing the job right, on time, and on budget. When we set a goal we will do anything and everything to achieve it. Everyone deserves the peace of mind and surety of a qualified, proper installation. We are ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Burnaby?