PRO-MASTER SERVICES - MARIO DELLA

Reviews for PRO-MASTER SERVICES - MARIO DELLA

Very happy  in Mississauga
Very happy in Mississauga

Carpet and sofa

I was very happy the work that was done in my home . I had a very bad stain on my coach and they were very professional to remove the stain on my coach . I would recommend this company to anyone. I also had my 4 bedroom carpet steam clean very satisfied.

Unhappy  in Mississauga
Unhappy in Mississauga

Upstairs Carpet Cleaning

These guys came to clean my upstairs and I had used them before with no issues but this time no such luck. I requested that they did not clean my master bedroom but when I came upstairs he had done started doing it already, then he came downstairs asking if something was burning. I didn't think anything of it and this service was done on Wednesday. Now it is Saturday and my daughter is trying to use her Nintendo Wii but it is not turning on and the light is not turning on. Now there was things that I noticed but didn't put it together until now. I put my electronics up on the tv shelf and now we are realizing that the burning smell was the water going into the Nintendo Wii and now it is not working. I would have appreciated it if he had just told me that water had gotten into it because I found the remote controls on my bed instead of on the shelf where I put them and I am guessing that he was trying to check to see if it was working. When I saw the remotes on my bed I didn't think anything of it and put them back on my shelf. So now my Nintendo system is not working and I will not use this company again because I cannot trust that they will be honest when they make a mistake. I am very disappointed.

Josephine in Mississauga
Josephine in Mississauga

CARPET CLEANING and UPHOLSTERY CLEANING

Mario ruined my couches; love seat, 3-seater couch and large chair. The chemicals he used discoloured the fabric changing it from ivory to dingy light yellow. I had to spend $3,000 to have the set re-upholstered.
He also ruined my area rug. He said he would take it to the factory to have them look it over and attempt to fix it.
He left with my Indian area rug (9' x 12') and never returned.
I lost my area rug. It is impossible to connect with him because he doesn't answer his cell phone. He does not have a business address or landline phone on his business card.
Beware. I lost my area rug and had to reupholster my living room suite at great inconvenience and expense. My advise: Don't deal with anyone who can only supply you with a cell phone number. If there's a problem, they can simply ignore your call.
Unscrupulous business dealings with Mario.