PRO-MASTER SERVICES - MARIO DELLA

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
14-26 Queen Street North Mississauga ON L5N1A1
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Mississauga  >  PRO-MASTER SERVICES - MARIO DELLA

Review for PRO-MASTER SERVICES - MARIO DELLA

Josephine in Mississauga
Josephine in Mississauga

CARPET CLEANING and UPHOLSTERY CLEANING

Mario ruined my couches; love seat, 3-seater couch and large chair. The chemicals he used discoloured the fabric changing it from ivory to dingy light yellow. I had to spend $3,000 to have the set re-upholstered.
He also ruined my area rug. He said he would take it to the factory to have them look it over and attempt to fix it.
He left with my Indian area rug (9' x 12') and never returned.
I lost my area rug. It is impossible to connect with him because he doesn't answer his cell phone. He does not have a business address or landline phone on his business card.
Beware. I lost my area rug and had to reupholster my living room suite at great inconvenience and expense. My advise: Don't deal with anyone who can only supply you with a cell phone number. If there's a problem, they can simply ignore your call.
Unscrupulous business dealings with Mario.