AMS AIR HEATING AND AIRCONDITIONING

Appliance Repair
260 East Beaver Creek Road Richmond Hill ON L4B 3M3
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Richmond Hill  >  AMS AIR HEATING AND AIRCONDITIONING

Reviews for AMS AIR HEATING AND AIRCONDITIONING

Stef in Richmond Hill
Stef in Richmond Hill

Water leak from air-conditioning

Just want to take my time and thank Alex and his crew they came down to fix my water leak from the air conditioning very fast efficient good prices I will recommend them to anybody

Damir in Richmond Hill
Damir in Richmond Hill

AMS Air - do not deal with them

Worst experience ever!!! I have dealt with Alex. The owner. He falsely stated to me about furnace's computer problem and about the fact that my furnace is out of warranty. After he left I checked myself warranty online and unit still under another 8 years of warranty. Alex was forcing me to change unit to specific expensive one ($4,900) and claimed others will not be compatible. Read more negative reviews on homestars_dot_com. homestars.com
Other technician fixed problem in 10 minutes same day

Alex refused to return me a payment for his diagnostics

Kevin in Mississauga
Kevin in Mississauga

Furnace AC Replacement

I have been dealing with AMS air for years. The owner of the company Alex is very honest and reliable. My furnace broke down and I chose to replace. My AC was the same age and asked Alex if I should replace also he offered a no charge complete AC check and told me I could get a few more years out of it. I chose to have it replaced at the same time for piece of mind. He gave me great deal doing both. I'm very happy with service and installation will refer to family and friends.

Thank you I’m glad that we could help you
And if there’s anything else you need don’t hesitate to call me

Air Conditioning Fix

Our very old air conditioner broke down about a month ago. My husband called AMS Air and the owner came out to fix it. He seemed legitimate and spent quite a bit of time fixing it. It seemed to be working so paid him the $700. A short time after he left we realized it was not working. We tried many times to make arrangements for him to come back and fix it. There seemed to be an excuse each time. The first one was that one of his employees was hit by a drunk a driver in his van. He was unable to get his equipment. The second time he said that he was on his way to our place but his transmission broke down and sent his pictures of the auto body place he was at. It seemed ok as he was in constant communication with us. We eventually asked for our money back and have not been able to get in touch since. Please do not work with these people. They are not to be trusted. We have lost the $700 and had to go buy a portable air conditioner for another $600 to get us through the summer.

Good evening I’m soory to hear that but we really take customer service seriously
When I was there the unit was working properly
I really don’t know what happened after i left
I made Numerous attempt to come over to your house
But the appointments are always broken by and your side due to not being home or the nanny is not available so please if you have any other questions don’t hesitate to call me I’m here to help thank you hesitate

Bob Lee from Vaughan
Bob Lee from Vaughan

Air conditioner replacement

Don't trust these guys. Alex is the boss and and the guy I dealt with. I miscalculated and over paid the balance by $175. I realized it and called him and he agreed and that he would give me my money back. It's been two months of excuses when I was able to reach him. It's always the same. "I don't forget and I'm not ignoring you. I'll get you the money next week." He never calls or texts me back and he rarely answers my calls. At this point I'm fed up of his excuses.

Stay away from these guys. Young guys with no integrity and honor. As you can see from the other reviews, I'm not the only one he's screwed.

So still no luck from Alex. I should add that after the AC job, I got a quote from Alex about a furnace replacement. He quoted me $3680 for a Rheem R96V plus $450 installation. I checked around and found someone else that quoted me $2700 for the same model installed. So not only does Alex not honor his word, he also way over charges. I'm guess my AC was over priced as well. Stay away from these guys like the plague.

Review has 1 previous version
Mikey  from Vaughan
Mikey from Vaughan

instillation

A few days ago I purchased a furnace . I made this purchase at AMS Air Heating and Air Conditioning.

Unfortunately, the product has not performed well, matter of fact the product he promised me was not compatible with my home at all . He later promised me he will refund me for the 600$ purchased I have made. It has been weeks and I still haven't heard from him due to the fact that he is ignoring all of my calls at.

Nothing has been done resolve the problem, after attempting to get my money back as he assured he would he decided it wasn't important enough to get a respond back as a paying customer. I would appreciate everyone that reads this stay away from him and all aspects of business dealings with this Company and Alex . Save yourself the hassle!!

Good day just want to know which Mickey you are and what furnaces did you purchase and what is the problem with it because I think this is a scam and that you're not making any sense of what you're saying please let me know which Mickey you are and what $600 you're talking about. All this is news to me and AMS AIr we have never dealt with a Mickey and We need you to show me a proof of purchase and an invoice in order to have real proof that when this has taken place because this is news when you have proof or a invoice than you can call me and comment until than stop writing nuisance thank you

Tony from Richmond Hill
Tony from Richmond Hill

Heating/Furnace

I wanted take this opportunity to thank Alex and his able assistant Cisco from AMS Group. Both did a great job with the installation of a high efficiency furnace on short notice at my residence. Alex advised me about the different models available and recommended one that suited my budget and was environmentally friendly. His price was very reasonable compared to quotes I received from others contractors. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to HVAC related products. Alex was super efficient, very professional and did a good job in completing the work in record time. He also applied for a rebate on my behalf and made sure the place was spotless after completion of the installation. I have no problem in recommending Alex & AMS Group to my friends and family. Our house is nice and warm now, thanks to Alex.