Painting By The Whitehouse

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Sherman Ave. S Hamilton ON L8M
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Brantford  >  Painting By The Whitehouse

Reviews for Painting By The Whitehouse

Monica in Hamilton
Monica in Hamilton
1 review Burlington, ON

Entire 3-bedroom house, including basement, doors, ceiling, trim, walls, and outside doors.

Very happy with the job completed by this company. We had a very tight timeline, and Scott and his team (Ross and Augie) accommodated us. The quality of the job is outstanding - far exceeded my expectations. I would recommend them to anyone.

Monica and Julie

Thank You Monica and Julie. I trust you will enjoy your new home Julie.

Carol &.
Carol &.

Small Painting Contrct

Completed in a timely, professional way by Ross. Very skilful, resulting in a clean work area with minimal disruption to our home.

Thank you very much for the review. We look forward to helping you in your new home.

Cheryl in Bolton
Cheryl in Bolton
1 review Lincoln, ON

Painting of basement bedroom, large walk-in closet and bathroom

Scott and his Assistant did a fantastic job painting my Mother-in-law's new home. They did the job with attention to detail and not a flaw was seen anywhere. We will be requesting Scott again for additional painting jobs soon. Thanks, Scott!!

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. I hope you are enjoying the summer.

joannea512
joannea512
1 review Burlington, ON

Exterior painting of my brick bungalow

All the painters did an excellent job and were careful not to step on too many plants and cleaned up after every work day. I'm very happy with the final results!

Thank you for the kind review Joanne. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are very glad you are so happy with your new home look.

marilynrothney
marilynrothney
1 review Caledonia, ON

Painting

Scot kept us informed about the date and in fact was able to move us ahead. Ross and Steven did the majority of the painting and Scot completed the stairway the next day. It was a really nice personal touch for Scot to provide. There was absolutely no mess and nothing for us to do. My only regret is I didn't know about painting by the Whitehouse years ago. I will never paint anything myself again!

Thank you for the great review. Looking forward to painting your new house

k l.
k l.
1 review Hamilton, ON

paint job of whole house (2 bathrooms 2 bedrooms ft 20 foit ceilings)

Scot and his team went above and beyond to meet my difficult and time sensitive deadline. with 20 ft ceilings throughout my new condo I was wary of how well the job would get done but Scot is clearly a professional and I was beyond impressed-especially because my whole home was painted white! Scot and his team were clean, professional, and honest with pricing and with fair timelines. Would hire him on for any paint job I have in the future. Thanks Scot!

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are so glad with the job.

rnm.paul
rnm.paul
1 review Ajax, ON

Back yard deck (12ft x 14 ft.)

Scot does a super job in my estimation. There was no mess to clean up.He was efficient and pleasing to get along with.We would no problem recommending this company.

Thank you for your review we would be happy to do any other work for you.

kayrene
kayrene

exterior paint. whole house

Really friendly guys! Work place was always kept very clean. On time. On budget. Excellent job!

cornelkm
cornelkm
1 review Hamilton, ON

Painted plastered ceiling in living room/dining room & textured ceiling in family room/bedroom

Painting by the Whitehouse did a fantastic job in our house. Our ceilings had never been painted before and we couldn't believe how amazing they looked after the work was completed! The employees were extremely friendly and professional, and their prices were fantastic. They were also extremely accommodating by coming in the evenings so we didn't have to miss work. We would absolutely recommend them!

Thank you for the great review. We are glad you are so happy with your new ceilings.

Frank from Barrie
Frank from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Paint Job

Painting by the white house did a beautiful job. They did most of the rooms in our house ( the living room, dining room, bathroom etc.). I have to say they were very clean, I was actually surprised at how clean they were. My wife loved their work.

More about Painting By The Whitehouse

Painting Southern Ontario since 1983.
Interior and Exterior Painting services
Residential and Commercial Painting
Faux Finishes, Wall Papering, Staining
PBTW is a family owned and operated business. Scot White is President and second generation owner. Thank you for checking us out.
We just Incorporated January 2015.