JCartwright Construction Inc.

General Contractors
HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Whitchurch-stouffville  >  JCartwright Construction Inc.

Reviews for JCartwright Construction Inc.

Priceless B.
Priceless B.
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Beauty Salon

Jim did the Reno’s for our Beauty Salon. He is very professional, timely and did an amazing job.
We highly recommend!

Thanks Pam!

davidanthony
davidanthony
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Home reno

Jim is a pro. Every time he and his team works for my wife and I, or my clients, he exceeds everyone's expectations. He stays on budget, arrives when he says he will, takes great pride in his work, delivers on quality and is an excellent communicator. Jim makes stressful projects fun and gratifying. As a real estate agent, I wholeheartedly endorse his services and expertise, and will continue to so so whenever my clients need someone skilled and reliable- which is tough to find these days!

David Anthony
Sales Representative
Keller Williams

Thanks David, always a pleasure working with you. Thanks for the kind words.

Rknight
Rknight

Various

JCartwright Construction has been my “go-to” for house renovations for many, many years. With each project (and there have been many), I find them incredibly reliable, efficient, clean and competitively priced. Over the past few years, I’ve hired them for several projects including a beautiful new kitchen, main floor “gut”, master bathroom, basement and back deck. I’ve always been satisfied with their finished project, and their service levels throughout. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the review and your continued business!

Matt in Etobicoke
Matt in Etobicoke
11 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Basement renovation

Jim and his crew did an excellent job with the major parts of our basement renovation. They were professional, efficient, and flexible with the various projects we hired them to take care of (framing, plumbing rough-ins, and drywalling). I am especially impressed with this company because they are able to work easily with us as we try to do some of the renovation tasks ourselves - I know this is sometimes a pain for professionals, but they haven't had any issues working around our timelines. We will definitely have them come back to do some of the finished carpentry and tiling. Highly recommend this company, because it's really been the best renovation experience we've had and their work is top-notch.

More about JCartwright Construction Inc.

JCartwright Construction Inc. offers a full range of Commercial, Residential and Exterior Construction Services.

With a reputation for Quality and Professionalism, we will deliver your Project on Time and on Budget.

JCartwright Construction Inc. carries full WSIB Coverage and Liability Insurance for all Employees and Sub-trades.

With over 15 years of Experience in Construction.