Nationwide Home Plumbing Service

Nationwide Home Plumbing Service

Reviews for Nationwide Home Plumbing Service

7 reviews Surrey, BC

New Furnace

Well, my furnace failed, and based on my previous positive experience, I called Nationwide again. Once again, they were quick to respond, and had ideas to save me money. Installation was completed in one day, with no mess left behind. They took the time to go through the operation of the new furnace with me, and even installed a new programmable thermostat.

7 reviews Surrey, BC

Water Heater Replacement

I called Nationwide to inquire about a tankless hot water heater. They gave me good advice, and recommended a high-efficiency conventional model. It was installed quickly, everything was left cleaned and in good shape. They took care of all the permits and even pre-filled most of the rebate form from FortisBC. I'll recommend them to anyone!

Looking for Plumbing pros in Surrey?