Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
14547 118 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5L

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Greg/Sandy in Rocky Mountain House
Greg/Sandy in Rocky Mountain House
1 review Rocky Mountain House, AB

15 Windows Replaced

We went to our local trade fair and there we met Blake. Right away he was a very personable guy. He explained about the Canglow windows and then came to our house for an estimate. We decided to go ahead with the windows and replaced 15. I had originally wanted all sliders but they explained to me that the casement windows were a better choice. These I went with. Then we waited patiently for the windows .
We were contacted on a Wednesday that they were coming to install on Friday and they were there on time.
The guys ( Ed & Fred) were very hard working and very efficient. They did
a wonderful job installing the windows. We have an autistic son and they went out of their way to complete his window first so that it did not disrupt his routine and he could hide out in his room while the rest were being installed. The guys made sure everything was cleaned up once
their job was completed.
We want to thank Blake and all the other guys for their great customer service and would recommend your company to anyone needing windows or doors.

Hello Greg and Sandy, thank you so much for taking the time to white the review and share your experience with Canglow Windows and Doors! We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with Blake and our installation team.

Doors and windows

I signed a contract with them early this year. We had a tough winter and lots of problems with my windows revealed. Sales person sure knew what he was talking about, explaining pros and cons about different window types. I did get a good price. They said it's because the season is just starting and it was kinda slow for them in February when we just signed.
Long story short - i have got my new windows installed by mid of March and happy with em so far. Had them delivered on time and received decent service.

Dennis in Wainwright
Dennis in Wainwright
1 review Wainwright, AB

Windows and doors

After receiving a flyer in my mail I contact Canglow and booked a assessment/ quote. The sales person that I met with was named Arthur. He was very knowledgeable and personable. The quote that I was given was very reasonable. After several weeks my doors and windows arrived. The installers Samir, Roman and Evgeny (Hope that I spelt their names correctly) hit the ground running. They were no nonsense and extremely hard working. I was completely impressed with how efficient they were. I have waited over 3 months to write this revue to insure that there was no issues with the product or installation. I can honestly say that I am completely satisfied and pleased with the entire experience. I have and will continue to recommend this company to my friends.

Dennis Rooney Jr
Wainwright AB

Replace windows & doors

Great experience from quote to finish!
The two men that did the job were exceptional. Can’t say enough about how happy we are.
Thank you once again. Would recommend this Company for sure. Ed & his partner were great!

Janet Stirman
Janet Stirman
1 review Peace River, AB

replacement of windows and doors

Canglow Windows replaced all windows and doors in my mobile home. The installation crew were very friendly and helpful when answering my questions. Best customer service! I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you Janet for your business! It's been a pleasure dealing with you.

Fake review website? in Yellowknife
Fake review website? in Yellowknife
1 review Yellowknife, NT

Window service

I had 13 windows ordered. Overall it was an average experience. There was a minor hicup (with the shipping company they used) but everything out in the end. They stood by their satisfaction guarentee.

The quality of window is excellent. I think it is even made in Canada! So you know it will work for our climate.

Reasonably priced windows.

Thank you for your business! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we are glad that we were able to successfully resolve some of the minor issues that came up.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

WOW, they go out of their way to offer poor service

I ordered windows and was promised them in 8 weeks. 14 wees later, I called them every day for a week until they told me my windows were already in the city and they had been "trying to get a hold of me". they missed the first two delivery dates they set. 1/2 of the windows have frame damage, and two of the windows don't fit (they did not tell the truth about their measuring service). Worst part is I haven't had the time to go thorough all the windows yet so this is the best case the story gets.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Unhappy with service

I had 2 doors replaced and 2 windows. Initially I liked that this company had an excellent warranty and seemed to take pride in their work. After install my door would not open and shut properly. It took 2 service calls and almost a month to have it fixed. Then the mechanism inside the door handle broke less than a month after installation. After 2 service calls and 2months of waiting I was finally told the door handle is not warrantied and I was told this upon purchase. I understand if it was a year after or even 6 months but less than 1 month? I thinkwhen a customer is paying $1700 for 1 door that a $25 door handle replacement would be worth keeping a customer.

Stacey in Edmonton
Stacey in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Amazing company!

Got Canglow to replace all my upstairs windows and front door and I absolutely love them! Would definitely recommend them to my family and friends! Special thanks to Toni for his great suggestions)

Thank you Stacey! We really appreciate your positive feedback and glad you had an excellent experience dealing with Canglow. Enjoy your new windows and doors!

Max & Marry  in Edmonton
Max & Marry in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

13 Windows and 1 Door

Last summer we had Vlad come over and give us estimate for our windows and doors. He was very knowledgeable and upfront, explained about different types and qualities of the windows and helped us choose the right styles for each window.
We had other quotes, and Vlad's was slightly more, however his window quality was more superior so it justified the premium.
In the end we decided to go with Canglow.
The installation took a bit longer than we expected but it was OK as I could see the installers took time to do the job properly.
I waited until now to write the review as I wanted to see the window performance in the winter. Vlad said that we are going to feel the difference with the new windows in the winter, however I did not expect it to be that big of a difference!
So in the end I do appreciate the great work the guys did on the job, and I would definitely recommend Canglow to my friends and family.

Thank you very much for such great feedback. We are glad our new windows made a huge difference for you in the winter and happy to hear you will recommend Canglow to your friends and family. Thanks for your business and do not hesitate to contact us at any time in the future!

More about Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Canglow Windows and Doors Inc. brings a wide range of energy-efficient windows and doors. Our frames and sashes are fusion welded for maximum strength and durability. They also come with a permanent air and water tight seal. We offer a variety of double and triple glazed glass options designed to reduce heat loss and moisture on the windows. The selection of steel or fiberglass entry doors is limitless. Trust your windows and doors renovation project to the company who specializes strictly in supply and installation of energy efficient windows and doors.