Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
14547 118 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5L

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Dmitriy from ??????????
Dmitriy from ??????????
1 review Edmonton, AB

Windows in Edmonton

After some research and several calls, we decided to go with Anatoliy from Canglow. We have been very happy with professional service and superior product. The installation team was efficient and respectful and did a great clean job with no mess. We got more than 10 windows replaced from them and not a single problem! They do what they say they will do, and it is done on time. I would recommend this great company to anyone.

Thank you very much for your business. It has been a pleasure dealing with you!

Carl Pasay from Drayton Valley
Carl Pasay from Drayton Valley
1 review Drayton Valley, AB

Picture and kitchen window installation

Canglow Windows provided an accurate estimate and installation was made easily. Windows were installed neatly and finished professionally. Installers were neat and cleaned up after the project was finished. Installers provided information as the installation progressed.

Thank you for your business Carl! It was a pleasure dealing with you and enjoy your windows!

Carol from Edson
Carol from Edson
1 review Edson, AB

New window installations

We just had our new windows installed and absolutely love them. We were really impressed with the quality of the windows and the service we received, from the initial quote and information on types of windows to the installation. The guys were very friendly, informative and did a great job. Thanks a bunch.

Thank you very much Carol! We are glad you like the new windows and it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Ron and Jen  from Fort Kent
Ron and Jen from Fort Kent
1 review Fort Kent, AB

windows and door

Great service. They value your business and get back to you right away. They gave it 6-8 weeks for installation date and they had it done in 4 weeks. We couldn't be happier with the end result. Installation guy's were friendly and did an excellent job. Highly recommend Canglow!

Thank you very much Ron and Jen! It was great working with you and we truly appreciate your business!

Sam Kolbinson from Cold Lake
Sam Kolbinson from Cold Lake
1 review Cold Lake, AB

Windows

In dealing with other window and glass companies in the Cold Lake area, in which you don't even get a call back for a quote... Canlow was a nice surprise to see in the area from Edmonton. When I called for a quote, and they scheduled an appointment guess what happened... They were there on time. A miracle of customer service was finally experienced in the Cold Lake area. As for as the crew that came up to do the install, they were very professional, courteous and clean. Great product. Great staff. Great job.

Thank you Sam for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business. Enjoy your new windows!

Anonymous from Edmonton
Anonymous from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

window replacements

I chose this company because they had good reviews on Homestars. I had a few come give me quotes. They salesperson, Mohammed, was personable. Cost was reasonable on par with others. The windows are really nice, however some of them were not the correct style, as we ordered. The product is good, and looks fine, just not what we had planned on. Their time line was on schedule.

Hi, thank you for the feedback. As per our conversation the styles were slightly altered to make sure the safety regulations were met. I am glad you like the windows and the installation, we also applied additional discount for the project. I think you mentioned you want more windows in the spring so it will be our pleasure to install more for your home. We truly appreciate your business!

Corinne from Peace River
Corinne from Peace River
1 review Peace River, AB

new windows

Canglow sent a flyer and I called them. I called a few companies, never heard from some of them. Canglow had comparable prices with everyone else. I am happy with what I got for the money. The order was made and they had them manufactured in the time they promised. The installation went well too.

Thank you Corinne! It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new doors and windows!

Dennis from Drayton Valley
Dennis from Drayton Valley
1 review Drayton Valley, AB

windows and doors

They left a brochure in the mail. I called because I needed some new windows .Stan came by and showed me some samples. Took some measurements and gave a price. Once I made the decision to go ahead with the job, they were delivered and installed within 5 weeks. They cleaned up good, took all the old windows away. I had them here twice now doing work for me.

Thank you Dennis! We truly appreciate your business!

Mrs Brown from Rocky Mountain House
Mrs Brown from Rocky Mountain House
1 review Rocky Mountain House, AB

new windows

There was a door to door campaign in our neighborhood. We had been thinking for a while that we needed some new windows. We liked this company because not only did they supply the windows they installed them too. The installation went well, there were some old casings and moldings that they kept which was good because it is an older home. They did a good job, I am happy with the end result.

Thank you for your business! It was great working with you!

Joseph from Peace River
Joseph from Peace River
1 review Peace River, AB

new windows

They were calling people trying to generate some business. They came to our house with some samples of their product. They gave us an estimate and they came in cheaper than any other quote. I did some research and could not find any negative reviews. We decided to use them and couldn't be happier with their products and service!

Thank you Joseph! We truly appreciate your business. Enjoy your new windows!

More about Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Canglow Windows and Doors Inc. brings a wide range of energy-efficient windows and doors. Our frames and sashes are fusion welded for maximum strength and durability. They also come with a permanent air and water tight seal. We offer a variety of double and triple glazed glass options designed to reduce heat loss and moisture on the windows. The selection of steel or fiberglass entry doors is limitless. Trust your windows and doors renovation project to the company who specializes strictly in supply and installation of energy efficient windows and doors.