Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
14547 118 Ave NW Edmonton AB T5L

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Front door adjustment

We experienced some problems with our front door. There were difficulties in closing it. The company was contacted about that. The service people came and did necessary improvements. No problems now.

Review has 1 previous version

We are glad we were able to make the necessary adjustments to your front door. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Hopefully you will enjoy it for many years to come and we really appreciate your business!

Robert Barber in Fort mcmurray
Robert Barber in Fort mcmurray
2 reviews FORT MCMURRAY, AB

Replaced 21 windows in rental house

They were recommended by a neighbor & they gave me a quote $5000 less than other local Companies.The windows came from the factory even earlier than they said they would. They told me it would take three days to install the 21 windows and it only took two. They came on time and cleaned up when they were finished. A week later one of the windows malfunctioned and they came and fixed it right away. I couldn't beat the price and I could beat the service it was wonderful. When I am asked who is a good company to call without hesitation I say Canglow windows and doors.

Broker/Owner
Metroplex One Real Estate
Fort McMurray AB.

Thank you Robert for your feedback. It was a great pleasure doing business with you and we hope you enjoy your new windows for many years to come!

Gary in Sylvan Lake
Gary in Sylvan Lake
1 review Division No. 8, AB

All windows in house and patio door

Awesome work the boys that did our windows are very nice and worked really hard !! Everything was cleaned up daily all garbage was hauled away they double checked the yard for any garbage that may have been overlooked. Would highly recommend this company !!!

Thank you very much Gary for your business. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy your new windows!

Shayleen in Edmonton
Shayleen in Edmonton

Windows and doors

I love my windows the I installers did a fantastic job. However my doors I can't comment about. My house is being completely overhauled and my doors have been promised to me 3 times and still aren't here. It's cost me in other areas waiting, and now I can't wait anymore. The siding contractor is going to have to finish the job without the 3 doors being in. I'm not very happy about this.

Hi Shayleen, thank you for your review. We are glad that you like your windows and happy to hear about our fantastic workmanship. We really apologize for the delay with your doors, but they are all set to be installed and it will be done shortly. We hope you will enjoy them just like your windows. We really appreciate your business and once again apologize for this inconvenience.

PPatel from Fort Mcmurray
PPatel from Fort Mcmurray
1 review Fort McMurray, AB

Doors and Windows

There were signs in our neighborhood advertising a window company. We did some research and could not find any negative reviews on homestar. We decided to use them. I called for a quote, and they scheduled an appointment. Stan came to my house explained about design and products. Took some measurements and gave us a reasonable price. Once we made the decision to go ahead with them, they were delivered and installed within 5 weeks. The techs that came to do the work were excellent; they were polite, worked fast and efficiently. They cleaned up good, took all the old windows and doors away. I had them at my house twice now doing work for me. I have referred them to others.

Thank you very much for the great review! We take great pride in our workmanship and quality of the product and glad to have another very happy customer! Enjoy your new windows and doors!

mellylew01 from Hinton
mellylew01 from Hinton
1 review Hinton, AB

Window selections and installation

My husband and I took the opportunity to receive a free quote for window replacement and installation, when Paul from Canglow rang our home line to say they (the company) would be coming to our country town. This was a unique opportunity to get "big city" pricing and competitiveness, in what is normally a "small town" cost and wait. Paul arrived promptly and on time, was very congenial and down to earth...showing us a wide range of styles and options and making down to earth, affordable offers and suggestions. We could not refuse the pricing, nor the quality of product on offer. The wait time for the windows to be factory made, delivered and installed was exactly as quoted, and the installation was quick clean and efficient. The settlement of the bill was upon installation, and there was ample time between first signing into the order, to receiving and having the windows installed....totally no fuss, no stress....good clean honest business ethic and professionalism. My husband and I will be using Canglows service again next year as we also obtained a "future" quote on another installation, that Paul and his company has honoured the same pricing and discounts till this time next year! Well done Paul and Canglow.....a wonderful job well done! Our windows look beautiful!

Thank you very much for your kind words. We really appreciate your business and look forward to installing some more new windows for your home in the near future.

Victor Jayatunge from Edmonton
Victor Jayatunge from Edmonton

Installation of Windows

I hired this company because the estimate was reasonable. Stan was very accommodating for my special requirements - I didn't want any ladders against my new siding. When the crew came to install, I reminded them about this requirement. Also, I told them that I don't want any mess inside the house. I was rather skeptical and expected some mess in the house. To my surprise there was absolutely no mess, no damage to the siding and the work area was completely cleaned. I replaced 10 windows and was completely satisfied with installtion. Also, the 3 man crew was very friendly and answered all my questions which home owners usually have. I will certainly recommend this company for sure..

Thank you Victor for the opportunity to install these windows for your home. We take great pride in our workmanship and product quality and we appreciate your business very much!

Nelda Layton from Wetaskiwin
Nelda Layton from Wetaskiwin
1 review Wetaskiwin, AB

replace front door

We had a front door installed by Amir on Saturday, July 26th, 2015. He was at our home from 2:00 PM until 9:00 PM. It was a difficult install because of brick that had been installed around our existing door and because of wood decay under it. Amir was very conscientious about doing a good job and took the time to do so. Although we had been told that there was a 99.9% chance (by another Canglow installer) that they would not be able to reinstall our existing screen door, Amir made the effort to do so. That saved us hundreds of dollars and the hassle of purchasing and having another screen door installed. Our door is beautiful and we are very pleased with our new door and the installation of both our door and our screen door.
My only criticism would be that we had installers call the week before and wanted to install the door a half hour later at 7:00 PM. -- very short notice! We are glad that we postponed the install because the original installers told us they could not reinstall our screen door.

Thank you for your business Nelda! We truly appreciate your business. Enjoy your new door!

rowena from Edmonton
rowena from Edmonton

window

I called several companies but they are mostly on sales. I was impressed with Stan when he came to do the estimate explained well and price was met. Time frame followed and Shawn and Kyle the installer guys are awesome. Professional in their jobs and very good work ethics. No mess. Thank you!

Thank you very much Rowena for your business. Enjoy your new window and please call us if you need more windows or doors in the future!

Trevor Roberts from Fort Mcmurray
Trevor Roberts from Fort Mcmurray
1 review Fort McMurray, AB

Install doors

Had canglow install front door and storm door on the rear of the house. These guys spent all day doing both and did an exceptional job on both. They pointed out problems with the previous install and fixed all problems. Would recommend them to anyone

Thank you Trevor for your feedback. We truly appreciate your business, enjoy your door!

More about Canglow Windows And Doors Inc.

Canglow Windows and Doors Inc. brings a wide range of energy-efficient windows and doors. Our frames and sashes are fusion welded for maximum strength and durability. They also come with a permanent air and water tight seal. We offer a variety of double and triple glazed glass options designed to reduce heat loss and moisture on the windows. The selection of steel or fiberglass entry doors is limitless. Trust your windows and doors renovation project to the company who specializes strictly in supply and installation of energy efficient windows and doors.