VELLNELL PAINTING & RENOVATION

Basement Renovation
623 Finch Avenue West Toronto ON M2R 3W1
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in King City  >  VELLNELL PAINTING & RENOVATION

Reviews for VELLNELL PAINTING & RENOVATION

Julia in Toronto

We hired Valerii to paint our house and were very impressed with his work.
He was very careful with removing and covering objects that could be marked up by paint. Most importantly, he also was patching up all the little cracks and dents in our walls and ceiling and sanding them down before applying the paint.
We are planning on hiring him again to paint another house of ours.
He has also painted a couple of my work clients houses and they all had good responses regarding his work.
He is very efficient and his prices are very reasonable.

Nina Elmanova from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

It was my pleasure to have my apartment painted by Valery of Vellnell Painting and Renovation. This man was very professional and knowledgeable, and had a perfect job done. Not only did he do a great job, he made sure everything was perfect before the took final payment. I would happily recommend Vellnell Painting and Renovation and look forward to making use of their services in future. THANKS Valery!

Katherine Coldin from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

The company Vellnell Painting & Renovation has made renovation in my condo apartment. I really felt satisfied: very good, competent workers - quickly and qualitatively did everything I wanted. Katherine

Cosmo from Maple
1 review Maple, ON

Incredibly professional and creative. The work was done on time and to specifications.
One of the most honest and talented renovators. Beautiful transformation of my kitchen.I would highly recommend!
Thank you.

More about VELLNELL PAINTING & RENOVATION

With many years’ experience, our family run company is committed to providing quality service with efficiency and cost effectiveness. We can change the look of the interior of your house, bathroom renovation, kitchen renovation, basement renovation, basement refinishing, and give your home that modern open appeal that you may be ...