Durham Finest Appliance

Reviews for Durham Finest Appliance

Gerd in Toronto
Gerd in Toronto

Furnace

In the middle of summer 2015 our air conditioning broke down, and Chris was not only the only one responding immediately to our help call, he also arranged in an truly personal engaged manner the super fast delivery of our new unit, and installed it the moment it arrived. We are more than happy with the choice of the unit, but also truly happy to have had Chris as the one who helped. We definitely do recommend Chris as a professional, engaged, reliable person. Thanks Chris for your kind and fast help.

dobber in Pickering, Ontario Canada L1V3M9
dobber in Pickering, Ontario Canada L1V3M9
1 review Pickering, ON

Fixed - Ice Maker (for fridge)

Chris came, diagnosed the problem immediately, fixed it at a reasonable cost. The ice machine didn't work (obviously can't tell this right away - need to give ice time to freeze). Chris returned with the replacement part, fixed it and two hours later I was getting ice.

I am glad I could help out. Good luck to your husband. I'm heee if anything else goes wrong. Thank you again

Jstartek in Bowmanville
Jstartek in Bowmanville

Bosch oven repair

was very pleased with how quick I was able to get them to come and look at my oven. Chris was able to tell me what was wrong and give me a quote on the spot. He ordered the part In and installed as soon as it was here. I would definitely recommend them as well as use them again

Thank you. Any problems at all give us a call

Bre in Bowmanville
Bre in Bowmanville

Washing Machine Repair

I needed the motor fixed on my washing machine and sent a quote request. Chris called me back within 2 hours and was able to accommodate my schedule. He sourced the part within 3 days and had the machine fixed in under 2 hours. He kept me informed of how long everything would take throughout the process. Great and efficient service. I would recommend Chris and in fact, am having him fix my microwave oven next.

Thank you for the review. I'll contact you as soon as the microwave parts are in.

Clive in Toronto
Clive in Toronto

Repair of Old General Electric Dryer

We had an old dryer in an apartment which we rent out which needed a new motor. I had my regular repair person come to fix it and he said that due to the age of the dryer, no one sold the part. After checking further he said the part would take 2 weeks to source. I called Chris at DFA and he confirmed the diagnosis and said he check to see if he had one in his workshop. Lucky for me and the tenant he found one and made the repair promptly. I would recommend Chris to those who need their appliances repaired.

Glad you are happy. Thank you for the business

Frank in Bowmanville
Frank in Bowmanville

dishwasher

these guys where great. came in diagnosed the problem. went out to the truck got the part and fixed it. highly recomend these guys. the tech was very polite and gave me the old part to show it was fixed.

mabel1978 in Bowmanville
mabel1978 in Bowmanville

stove

awesome service. came in diagnosed left for about 40 mins to get the part. it was a friday and i needed my stove for a family function on the sunday. i am one happy customer

Glad you are happy. Hope the family function was fun

Mohsin in Bowmanville
Mohsin in Bowmanville
1 review , ON

Fridge Service

Excellent service from this company and the company's owner Chris who also serviced my Frigidaire Side-by-Side Fridge-freezer.

Water dispenser on my fridge was not working due to a defective / cracked water supply valve. Chris came on time, diagnosed the problem, showed me the cracked valve, provide a reasonable estimate, and performed the repairs quickly and efficiently. Before leaving, he provided me with warranty information on parts and labor.

I am very happy with this business and the Service Tech. / Owner and would gladly use them for other services in the future.

Thank you very much. I am certainly learning from my mistakes from the past. Thank you for the business

Joan in Bowmanville
Joan in Bowmanville

Fridge

Hi all

I have read all the reviews on here I know that bad reviews come easier than good reviews. I had these guys in and let me tell you, very polite friendly and prompt. He looked at the fridge and within 15 mins he knew the problem. The bad part was the part was coming from Calgary. Took a little time that was fustrating but not their fault. He came the day after it arrived. He gave me the old part to show what was wrong. Best part they take debit and nothing was charged until the job was done.

Thank you very much for the review. I am making strides to treat all my customers like they are the only ones

Wine Fridge

Technician was friendly but did not properly diagnose or repair problem. Scheduled three separated appointments on different dates to come back as it was not repaired and the technician failed to show up. Very poor customer service. Would not recommend!!

More about Durham Finest Appliance

We repair all major appliances your heating and cooling. give us a call for 24 hour response and service call booked. You can also text for immediate response. All work is quoted before work is done. If quote is accepted there is no service call fee.