Universal Flooring Decor Center

Universal Flooring Decor Center

Reviews for Universal Flooring Decor Center

Sandy  in Mississauga
Sandy in Mississauga

Amazing service and quality workmanship

Very pleased with amazing service and time they spent with us, choosing flooring, paint, handles, sink. Thanks you Baha, Brandon ,Catherine. Installer too! We have beautiful floor and trim now.thankyou

Jerry K. in Mississauga
Jerry K. in Mississauga

Flooring and Kitchen Reno

I don't know where to begin. Universal flooring is one and only flooring and renovation Company that I know of provides an exceptional and excellent products not to forget with timely manner has done again one of my properties and I have no words to express my satisfaction. Staff is wonderful with great attitude and helpful in every step of the way. I would not look elsewhere when it comes to perfection but Universal Flooring Centre.

thank you very much .

Craig Inch in Toronto
Craig Inch in Toronto

Replacement of Basement flooring

I have purchased flooring from Universal 3 times over the past 20 years. Most recently (Jan 2017) they replaced my basement flooring with a combination of vinyl laminate and carpeting.
I am very impressed with their helpful insights in choosing the right product and their quality installations.
I would recommend Universal as an excellent provider of flooring solutions.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Poor service

Store mistinted gallon of paint. Employee to nervous to fix asked me to return 2 days later when owner at store. I did, Cathy agreed mistinted, said her husband would be in the next day & fix. Husband could not fix. He instructed employee to try colour using a new gallon. The colour matched the swatch this time. He wanted to sell me the right colour after I paid & they made the mistinted colour. NEVER shop here, owners are dishonourable. They kept my $80 & both gallons poured!! Not a reputable store.

it was a miss understanding and the problems was solved ,she got her gallon of paint and hope she is happy now.

HML
HML

Floor Refinishing

Frank and Baha ag Universal Flooring are incredible. I moved into a new home and they refinished my hardwood for significantly cheaper than it would have been to replace. There was large gaps in the floor, and they sanded, refinished and stained them dark. I cant say enough good things about the team, and most notably their service. Incredible customer service, and my floors look better than new. They dont cut corners and they are so meticulous and detailed in their work. You won't be disappointed using this team. I plan to use them to do my kitchen, bathrooms and all of my future renovations.

Susan, Mississauga
Susan, Mississauga

Hardwood Floor installed

The installer came in and after a rough start did a great job. I had an issue with one of the boards (it developed a split) and they came back promptly to replace the board.

Kathy in Mississauga
Kathy in Mississauga

Bedroom hardwood floor, carpet in hall and stairs

I am happy with my new hardwood floor that was installed in the bedroom and the carpet that was laid in the hallway and stairs by Universal flooring Decor Centre. The flooring was mostly done by Chris who did a beautiful job joining the flooring to the entrance of the en-suite bathroom. He also did the baseboards in the bedroom. The carpet guys worked quickly doing the hallway, the stairs and around the spindles and did a lovely job joining the carpet to the entrances to all the other rooms. They worked constant for about seven hours to get the job done. I am now just waiting for the baseboards to be completed in the hallway. We chose Universal Flooring Decor Centre because they did a beautiful job installing hardwood floors, years ago, in our living room dining room.

Update - baseboards are done in the hall now. Looks good.

Ian from Brampton
Ian from Brampton
6.5/10

flooring and stair stain

Iniially was happy, but now on the follow up service VERY disappointed. They have closed their Brampton Location and claim no relation to the store or the warranties that where given with their work. We are now stuck with a stair case that still requires another coat of stain and flooring that needs addressing

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Mississauga?