Problem Solved Plumbing and Heating

Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation
Suite 306, 312 - 5 Ave, Bay 14 Cochrane AB T4C
HomeStars  >  Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation in Cochrane  >  Problem Solved Plumbing and Heating
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Problem Solved Plumbing and Heating

Joanne Wright
1 review Cochrane, AB

My hot water tank broke on Sunday. These guys had a new hot water tanks and new water softener system installed on Monday. They were fast, polite and efficient, and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Toni in Calgary

We have used Problem Solved several times over the past couple of years, always with great success! They have repaired a leaking sink, a broken cartridge in a bathtub, installed a hot water heater and a garburetor for us, as well as doing a full inspection of our rental property. They always arrive on time, are meticulous and exactly to quote. We would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to our friends.

Bobbi from Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

identified an issue with a sensor on tank, paid 199 for a local to come out and confirm that, then charged full price for part replacement today...used local = ripped off!

Vanessa from Calgary

I came across Problem Solved at the Home and Design show. They were friendly and approachable which means a lot to me as I run my own business as well. Turns out I have an oversized 60 gallon tank so the price changed but was still very reasonable. Brody showed up to install, on time, was efficient and left my home clean, he gave me an run through on maintenance and took my old tank away. While he was at my home I got some advice and a price on an instant hot water dispenser for my kitchen sink, I'll be scheduling this with Problem Solved as well. Thanks guys.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure installing your new tank & we look forward to working with you again.
Brody

Meghan from Carstairs
2 reviews Carstairs, AB

I would like to do a shout out to Problem Solved Plumbing. A great plumber who did a fantastic job at a reasonable price. He saved the day when our hotwater system crapped out during this weather. We had a big company come out first but they charged us $200 to tell us they didnt know what was wrong and that we should give them another $1300 to try another option that might fix it. We said no, and called Brody with Problem Solved Plumbing and he knew what was wrong, fixed it and showed us how to prevent the issue in the future.

Problem Solved Plumbing
Brody Burton 403-970-7675

More about Problem Solved Plumbing and Heating

Problem Solved Plumbing and Heating takes care of all residential heating and plumbing installations in Calgary, Cochrane and Airdrie, as well as repairs and maintenance from start to finish and is locally owned and operated. Our plumbing repair experts and heating service experts are dedicated to completing your plumbing repair, ...