United National Moving And Storage

Janet Lewis from San Jose
Janet Lewis from San Jose
1 review ,

Move

Let me just start by saying WOW!! I was very impressed with this company! They were very straight forward and honest and took their time with me. I always ask a thousand questions and they answered each and every one. Other companies would kind of give me one word responses and push me to give them my credit card. I am very stubborn so unless I am comfortable my card is not given to anyone. Eric was my main contact. He made me feel like he cared that I had everything I needed and wanted. He made me feel really comfortable and took on anything I threw his way. He was fantastic. Even the movers were great. They really took great care of my stuff and they were really funny guys. They always asked me how I wanted the pieces wrapped or if I wanted it wrapped. I would move with this company for as many moves as I have to!!! The did great!