Nick's Window Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Nick's Window Cleaning

Reviews for Nick's Window Cleaning

Unparalleled experience

I've found these guys via Google. I've checked their reviews, website as well as Homestars' rating before I made my choice. Must admit I wasn't disappointed. They are professionals. They use some fancy tools and, what's more important, do their job in a timely manner.

Dear customer,
Thank you for your warm words towards our crew members. We are constantly improving our service to bring our best to our customers. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Happy Customer

Decided I wanted to try a new window cleaning company and was impressed with the reviews for Nick's. I usually go with word of mouth recommendations but decided to give them a shot and was very pleased. The receptionist was efficient and pleasant and the quote was sent to me quickly. The crew member who came did an exceptional job. You could tell doing quality work was important to him and he really went the extra mile. While on the ladder I asked him to let me know how my eaves trough was. Rather than just tell me, he took the time to clear out some debris. I will certainly use Nick's again and would recommend with confidence.

Dear customer! We appreciate that you took a couple of minutes of your valuable time to write this great review.It is a great pleasure to hear that our services came in your favor and hoping for the future business with us.

Michael & Elena England in Toronto
Michael & Elena England in Toronto

Exterior window cleaning

We are very satisfied with the job that was done by Nick's guys!!!
The windows are shining. It was really fast and professional, the staff is friendly and polite. The cleaning was done on time. The price is GOOD. We appreciate your service very much!
Well done and we are with you from now on:)

Dear customer! We are grateful for your review and do assure that in each and every situation we will keep our standards high and will offer you the best price. Always at your service, NICK'S Team

Hadassa in Toronto
Hadassa in Toronto

Windows cleaning

After looking for a good service for a reasonable price to clean my windows, my friend recommended Nick's. To my surprise I got both inside and outside cleaning done for the price the other guys charge for just the outside. Great service, I got a free quote the first time I called. Very happy with the job done, they were on time and left no mess.

We are absolutely happy to hear such a great review! NICK'S Team working hard to make sure that every service performed in the right way and at a reasonable price. We look forward to seeing you in future among our loyal customers!

Fantastic job every time. These guys are the best window cleaners I have used. Punctual, very tidy, even helped with my fire alarm. Can't recommend them enough

These guys are the best. Excellent follow up, their crews are tidy, on time, helpful. Most importantly they do fabulous work. They go out of their way to make sure you are happy. Look no further. These are the people for windows and eves. Fabulous job every time.

Dear customer thank you so much for such a great review. We look forward to serving you again in future!

Luba in Toronto
Luba in Toronto

Outstanding

We had Nick's window and eaves trough cleaning clean our eaves troughs. We own a two story home with a three story back. Many companies refused to do the job. Nick was happy to accommodate us and charged us a very reasonable rate. An appointment was scheduled and a reminder was sent the night before through email with a time quote. They were prompt and did an outstanding job cleaning all the eaves and the downspouts. Not only will I continue to do business with Nick but will highly recommend him to my friends and neighbors. Rare these days to find a company reliable, reasonable, and responsible taking pride in their work.

Thank you for the amazing feedback Luba! It is always a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again soon!

Exterior Cleaning

Nick gave an accurate estimate over the phone and sent a reminder email the morning of the scheduled service. He even came a little earlier than expected. He did a great job -- and did it quickly! I didn't realize it until we did a walkthrough of the backyard, but reaching the top floor windows was a major challenge because we have a pergola built underneath but he said he'd figure something out and he did! I didn't have to pay extra and those windows were done just as well as all the others. I would use Nick again.

Thank you for taking your time to review. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and are always happy to hear when our customers are satisfied with the services provided. It was great doing business with you, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Diane Coates from Toronto
Diane Coates from Toronto

emergency gutter cleaning

Same day service. Nick arrived on time. He was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Overall, this was a very positive experience. I have already recommended Nick's window and gutter cleaning service to friends.

Dear Diane, we are more than happy to have you among our loyal customers! Thank you for spreading the word about us!

Jessie Lee from Concord
Jessie Lee from Concord
1 review Concord, ON

Removing tinted film on windows

Nick's window cleaning was very professional and well organized. They provided excellent service and exceptional results. Price was very reasonable and project was done quickly and efficiently. Definitely a satisfied customer.

Thank you for your business.

More about Nick's Window Cleaning

5 STAR Service company Residential-Commercial-High rise EXTERIOR WINDOW WASHING GUTTER CLEANING GUTTER REPAIR (NO FASCIA AND METAL SIDING) POWER WASHING • Latest cleaning tools - Professional Window Cleaning System • Friendly, Highly-Trained Team • $2 000 000 Liability Insurance • WSIB Coverage • 100% Natural Cleaning Products Service areas: All ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Vaughan?