Nick's Window Cleaning

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Nick's Window Cleaning

Reviews for Nick's Window Cleaning

Amazing window cleaning

Highly recommend this company. They provided me with the quote instantly and booked next day service. Next day, they did their job very good and I couldn't be happier to see that my old windows are now shone and look like new. Moreover, they do also power washing, so I booked this service as well. I with all service companies were as fast and reliable.

Dear valued customer!
We appreciate your valuable time for writing this review.
All of those warm words can only motivate us more to do 101% out of 100%.

Vlad in Toronto
Vlad in Toronto

Window cleaning

Great service. I was able to book an appointment in my tight schedule. The work was done professionally and quickly. Would definitely order again next year. Thank you to Nick and his team!

Thank you Vlad! We appreciate your time and do assure that we will always give you the 100 out of 100

Dima in Toronto
Dima in Toronto

Amazing results!!

Very reliable service. Used it for about 2 years never had any problems and its very affordable.
The guys are very professional and the job gets done on tine always.

Highly recomend !

Dear Dima,
It's an absolute pleasure working with you.
Thank you for your kind words!Always at your service!

OLGA in Oakvile
OLGA in Oakvile

window service

Guys are nice and their work was very good and cheap to compare to other companies. The work completed faster that I expected but it was well done. I appreciate your work

Thank you Olga!
We are always at your service!

kristina  in Mississauga
kristina in Mississauga

cleaning

cool people are working in this company. Great atmosphere and great job. Doing everything fast and efficient. Thank yu for your job. Good service when you have no time to do it by yourself.

Our team will do that for you anytime again with a great pleasure!

Filin Ruslan in Mississauga
Filin Ruslan in Mississauga

very polite guy who came to clean up. He did his job very fast. I like the service and I think I can suggest Nikc's cleaning guys to my friends.

Thank you, Ruslan! We can assure that with your referral we will give you a discount for future services!

Olivia in Moncton
Olivia in Moncton

excellent job

The service is very good and fast. I would highly recommend this team to people because guys are polite and know what they are doing. Only positive experience! Thank you!

Thank you, Olivia! Our guys can not only deliver quality job, but also boost your mood with its result!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Windows

Phenomenal job - from the attentive communication to the sparkling windows - I will be recommending NICK'S Window Cleaning services to my pals, no doubt. 10/10 would hire again!!!! !

Dear customer,
Glad we were able to provide you with phenomenal service. Happy to be of service in the future!

Loren M. in Toronto
Loren M. in Toronto

Review of Window Cleaning Service

I was very impressed with the level of customer service that I received from NICK'S Window Cleaning when my windows needed to be cleaned last minute. Both the people that I spoke with in the office and the crew that arrived to clean my windows were courteous and prompt. They did an excellent job, and I will be using their services again in the future.

Thank you, Loren, for your kind words!
We can assure you that NICK'S team will always deliver you the best of the possible services at the quickest time!

More about Nick's Window Cleaning

5 STAR Service company Residential-Commercial-High rise EXTERIOR WINDOW WASHING GUTTER CLEANING GUTTER REPAIR (NO FASCIA AND METAL SIDING) POWER WASHING • Latest cleaning tools - Professional Window Cleaning System • Friendly, Highly-Trained Team • $2 000 000 Liability Insurance • WSIB Coverage • 100% Natural Cleaning Products Service areas: All ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Vaughan?