Nick's Window Cleaning

Reviews for Nick's Window Cleaning

Mouse in Mississauga
Mouse in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stains on window not clean. Frame not clean. Would not recommend this company

I usually don't write bad reviews but this time I feel the business should have at least notify me before they start doing the job. So here it goes.
I was quoted two packages to clean my house windows. One with the sills clean and the other ones without. I picked the one with the sills and frame clean and expect to have them clean. Unfortunately that did not happen. They scheduled my appointment on a Saturday so I can be at home to see how they do the service, instead, they called me on the Friday saying it's better to clean it that day which I can't be home since I am at work. They say they do it all the time for customers so I trusted them and agreed to it. When I got home, I noticed the windows were not property clean as I anticipated so I called them to complain. They say they would come back to clean to my satisfaction. This morning they came and argued with me those were stains and cannot be remove with just regular window cleaning. If I pay extra or use the chemical they can get those stains out.

They should have let me know those stains or dirt cannot be remove before starting the job and not until after customer complain about it. Terrible customer service and workmanship. I would stay away from these guys.

Update: September 12, 2017 The owner of this company gave me a call to discuss the situation. He agrees his staff did not handle the situation correctly and apologized. Based on my experience, he have revised his company policy to state the hard water stains might not be able to remove just with regular cleaning in the quote. Also additional training have been provided to his staff in case this scenario happen again in the future. The owner also agree to re-wash the windows to my satisfaction.

Review has 1 previous version

We take your feedback very seriously and we are very sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. It was truly not our intention.
We have updated our policies regarding quotation of hard water stains and other conditions to make sure there are no surprises. Although hard water stains can be difficult to detect prior to the beginning of the job, we will do our very best to make sure the customer is let know in advance what the job will entail.
Even though we were not able to provide you with a service to your satisfaction initially, we made sure to uphold our integrity and were happy to redo the necessary work (hard water stain removal, exterior window cleaning) again to make sure it was to your satisfaction with a full refund.
We will continue working hard to deliver the best customer service experience through extensive training and development of our team!

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

Window Cleaning - Residential

They were courteous on the phone, It was easy to book the time I needed. They followed up before appointment to confirm and did a great job - thorough and professional.

Dear Joanne,

We appreciate that you have chosen us.

Always at your service

NICK'S Team

cathleen in Toronto
cathleen in Toronto

window cleaning

I used Nick's window cleaning for my buisness and was very pleased! They came on time and did a fabulous job. The guys are friendly, polite and professional. Definitely will reccomend Nick's window cleaning.

Thank you for reaching out to us Cathleen! Very pleased you had a wonderful experience! Here at Nick's Window Cleaning, we strive to provide you with the best possible service.

Marie in Toronto
Marie in Toronto

Window Cleaning

I've been Nick's customer for the past 3 years. I can always count on them to do a great job, quick reliable and flexible. Would recommend to anyone who wants great results for a fair price

Always happy to provide you with the best possible service!

Sparkling windows

Heard about these guys from a friend, must say I am very impressed.
Thank you to Nick and his amazing team for coming to our house on such short notice. The customer service team was able to book us in right away and the guys did an amazing job. Looking forward to booking a service with them in the future! Highly recommend this company!

Thank you very much for the great review! Here at NICK'S window cleaning we work very hard to offer the most convenient, quick and professional service! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Gutter Cleaning

Nick's team was a pleasure to do business with.Very friendly, and professional. My gutters were leaking I was considering replacing, the crew showed me what the problem was and sealed up the leaks. Thank you to Nick's team you guys were great. Will book again next season!

Thank you for leaving the review and mentioning our team, you're right they're always friendly! The team here at NICK'S Window Cleaning is thrilled to hear such good feedback! We look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Anastasia in Toronto
Anastasia in Toronto

Window and gutter cleaning

Had an absolute great experience from start to finish. The crew was very professional and a pleasure to do business with. My gutters were leaking, they shower me where the problem was and did an amazing job cleaning out. Windows are looking spotless, never been cleaner! 100% recommend to all!

Thank you for the great review Anastasia! Nothing makes us happier than to hear that our customers are happy with the service! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Amazing window cleaning

Highly recommend this company. They provided me with the quote instantly and booked next day service. Next day, they did their job very good and I couldn't be happier to see that my old windows are now shone and look like new. Moreover, they do also power washing, so I booked this service as well. I with all service companies were as fast and reliable.

Dear valued customer!
We appreciate your valuable time for writing this review.
All of those warm words can only motivate us more to do 101% out of 100%.

Vlad in Toronto
Vlad in Toronto

Window cleaning

Great service. I was able to book an appointment in my tight schedule. The work was done professionally and quickly. Would definitely order again next year. Thank you to Nick and his team!

Thank you Vlad! We appreciate your time and do assure that we will always give you the 100 out of 100

More about Nick's Window Cleaning

5 STAR Service company Residential-Commercial-High rise EXTERIOR WINDOW WASHING GUTTER CLEANING GUTTER REPAIR (NO FASCIA AND METAL SIDING) POWER WASHING • Latest cleaning tools - Professional Window Cleaning System • Friendly, Highly-Trained Team • $2 000 000 Liability Insurance • WSIB Coverage • 100% Natural Cleaning Products Service areas: All ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Vaughan?