Nick's Window Cleaning

Reviews for Nick's Window Cleaning

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Happy Customer

Had the best experience working with this team!
They were friendly, professional and highly knowledgeable. I did not know where to start with my windows, and they showed me that even apartment and condo sliding windows can be cleaned to perfection.

Easy to book, super easy to pay and arrive within the timeframe given!

Patty B - Don Mills
Patty B - Don Mills

Got even the worst hard water spots off my windows

I hired Nick's to clean my exterior windows. I have done it myself for years but it was a struggle because not all my windows are easy to access and, over time, the water spots were impossible for me to remove regardless of what I tried. The appointment was easy to set up and the young man who did the work was polite and efficient. He went the extra mile on one window that was particularly stained. It now sparkles along with the rest. I'm very pleased and would recommend this service to anyone.

Goar
Goar

Gutter cleaning service

We hired Nick's Window Cleaning for gutter (eaves trough) cleaning in September 2017. Service was done on time without any problems. However after the winter (June 2018), we noticed that some guards (metal nets) are somehow loose and could be dropped on the pedestrian sidewalk. I called company, explained everything and got an immediate response. Nick came and reset all the guards next day.
Excellent service, excellent team, highly recommended!

Review has 1 previous version

Hey, there's a tree out there!

Arrived promptly, carried out window cleaning quickly and thoroughly. Windows had been long neglected, so improvement is dramatic. A bit pricey, maybe, for a one man, one hour outside job, but the van was new and shiny, and there was helpful office phone support. I did not do any comparison shopping, so that's on me. I am certainly happy with the results.

Dear valued customer,

We are more than happy to hear that everything came into your favor.

We would be more than happy to service you in the future.

Yours faithfully,

NICK'S Team

Gutter cleaning

Came on time and cleaned the gutters but left leaves and debris on my veranda and didn't clean it up.

Overpriced for the short period they were here which was less than a half hour

Dear customer,

We are very sorry to hear that your recent service wasn't up to your satisfaction!

Please contact us at your earliest convenience, so our customer service representatives can get more details for this case, so we can investigate it as well as to agree with you our next steps to be able to bring the service to your absolute satisfaction!

Any similar case we accept as a challenge and as an opportunity to grow and we would like to assure you that we will do everything possible to make our customers HAPPY at all times!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Window cleaning & Gutters cleaned

I was very impressed with the work ethics and friendly manner of the young men who cleaned my windows and gutters. Have never used this company before but will use them again and will definitely recommend them to friends and neighbours. Thank you for your good work and the estimated cost was exactly as quoted.

Dear customer,

We are more than happy to hear such positive feedback. Hoping for the future cooperation!

NICK'S Team

Joe from Scarborough Junction
Joe from Scarborough Junction

Good work, utterly terrible booking personnel.

I've used this company once in the past with no issues whatsoever. Unfortunately, this time was quite trying.

I do not wish to have anybody on my property while I am away so I requested an afternoon appointment. On the day of, I received a phone call letting me know there was an "emergency" and that my appointment had been canceled. Although annoyed (and frankly, what kind of emergency can there be in the gutter cleaning business?), I reluctantly requested another afternoon appointment. I must've mentioned the word "afternoon" a handful of times in my conversations with the robotic-sounding secretary... and yet, I received an email confirming my appointment for the morning! Another call was necessary to have that fixed. I was assured this would fix the problem.

Well, lo & behold, the worker shows up today, when? You guessed it! In the morning. Also, no phone call was made to alert me that he would be showing up, in spite of what I was told would occur. He was courteous and professional but I was nevertheless understandably irritated. In order to have the work done, I needed to reschedule events in my day.

When I called, the robot secretary kept interrupting me consistently and I then used a firm tone asking her to stop doing so as it is QUITE rude. I had to educate this clueless person as to what customer service entails, lesson one being that when a customer is relaying details of the situation to not constantly interrupt as that is rude and counterproductive. I eventually got a half-hearted apology.

For my trouble, I received a 15$ rebate. The work was well done and I do not fault the worker for the problems I encountered. In fact, he even removed a piece which was problematic and reinforced that area with a couple of screws. The office however is in dire need of somebody who is organized and understands basic English such as words like "afternoon" and the ability to address customers in a sincere and appropriate fashion.

Would I make use of their service again? If I call next year and hear that woman's uniquely monotone voice, I'll most likely schedule another company to do the work as she has demonstrated she cannot be trusted to schedule appointments accurately and to call customers to alert them of the worker's arrival. I refuse to repeat the experience again, necessitating my entire day to be disturbed by somebody else's incompetence. Life's too short to deal with this nonsense. As somebody who has worked in customer service for the better part of my career, her performance was thoroughly inadequate and made the experience a whole lot more time-consuming and stressful than it needed to be.

New eavestroughs

Started with a quote of $600, by the time the job was completed, it was $1,074.07. They said it took longer than quoted, which clearly means that quotes don't mean anything to them. Asked to install front & back of the house but they only installed new eavestrough in front and said that is all they were going to do for price paid. Very disappointing. Will not be recommending or returning back.

More about Nick's Window Cleaning

5 STAR Service company Residential-Commercial-High rise EXTERIOR WINDOW WASHING GUTTER CLEANING GUTTER REPAIR (NO FASCIA AND METAL SIDING) POWER WASHING • Latest cleaning tools - Professional Window Cleaning System • Friendly, Highly-Trained Team • $2 000 000 Liability Insurance • WSIB Coverage • 100% Natural Cleaning Products Service areas: All ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Vaughan?