The Woodworking Shop Inc

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Brampton  >  The Woodworking Shop Inc

Reviews for The Woodworking Shop Inc

E.F
E.F

Complete kitchen reno

Came within budget and accommodated all requests with reasonable quotes. Responds quickly when called. These guys are honest. workmanship is custom and very good

Thank you for the kind words I hope you love your new kitchen

Ryan
Ryan
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Custom built bar installation.

The custom built oak bar has by far exceeded all of my high expectations. All contractors used were perfectionists and they were very detail oriented. They built the bar as if it was being installed within their own homes. They were flexible with last minute changes and worked with me to ensure satisfaction at every stage of the process. Very neat, accomodating, friendly and all at an excellent price. I will use them again in the future and will refer them to my friends and family. 5 stars all the way!!

I hope the Beer tastes as good as that bar looks. Thanks again for this wonderful project.

npalombi
npalombi

Kitchen renovation

The woodworking shop was a true pleasure to work with. They listened to what we wanted, provided sound advice, the quality of both their work and the product used was impeccable and lastly and most importantly kept to the deadline. Our family is thrilled with our new kitchen and would recommend them to all my friends/family!!!

The pleasure was all mine Nella I'm so glad it turned out just as we pictured it. All the best Jay

Steve & Denise from Brampton
Steve & Denise from Brampton

New Kitchen Cabinetry

The Woodworking Company was referred to us by friends who had used their service for sorted renovations. Although this project was some time ago, I think it only fair that we relay this experience so that others may enjoy their experiences equally. We hired these guys after they came in and gave us a free quote, provided a CAD drawing that showed us how the kitchen would look upon completion. The price was very competitive and the guys were superb to deal with. Measurements were taken, cupboards custom made including small adjustments to depths we requested. Although there was a slight delay in production Jason came in and promised to make it up to us. Not only did he make it up, but he went beyond our expectations. These guys even replaced handles broken by kids climbing on them at no additional charge. Although this was a small kitchen project, we were treated like million dollar customers and will recommend Jason and his staff to anyone needed cabinetry.

Thank you Steve and Denise for your kind and detailed review. We hope you've truly enjoyed your new kitchen.

More about The Woodworking Shop Inc

Established as the Do it Yourself Woodworking Shop in 1991, founder Brian Kelly was dedicated to providing custom millwork of the highest quality. Brian believed that customer service was the most important detail in running a successful operation. While the name has changed, the family-run custom millwork shop operates much ...