Top Notch Fence & Deck

Reviews for Top Notch Fence & Deck

Fay Efremov in Brampton
Fay Efremov in Brampton

Fence

Great job .. love what they did.
I had the old fence removed, Top Notch came in and built
a new fence extending it out further so I can utilize my yard
and it looks great I can't wait to plant a garden.

Thank you Fay! It was a pleasure working for you and are glad you loved our work. Happy gardening!

AC85
AC85
2 reviews Burlington, ON

2-level Cedar Deck (350 sq. ft)

Andrew and the Top Notch team did an outstanding job on our 2-level 350 sq ft deck. We are very impressed with their attention to detail, work ethic and professionalism. Andrew was very easy to communicate with throughout the project and always responded within a day via email/txt to any questions or concerns. He provided detailed answers to all our questions (we had lots!) and made several suggestions to the original design that made our deck more functional. The final quote was competitively priced and within our budget. The Top Notch team completed the entire deck in under a week! They showed up on-time every morning and left the site clean and tidy at the end of the workday. The deck passed all the required building-permit inspections and the inspector even mentioned that their quality of workmanship was excellent! I would highly recommend Top Notch for all your outdoor woodworking projects. Thanks for all your hard work and turning our dream deck into reality - the finished product is stunning!

Composite Deck

August 2017
Andrew came to our home to discuss the installation of a deck that he was installing as per our agreement with our builder. However, we decided to upgrade the deck from pressure treated wood to composite. Andrew provided a number of different options as well as colour choices of materials to use. Once we agreed to the job, Andrew and his team were punctual, trustworthy, efficient, hard working and professional. They also completed the fences in our backyard. We love our new deck and would definitely recommend them to complete any deck or fence. Thank you for a job well done!

Karl from Toronto
Karl from Toronto

2 tiered deck 450 sqft

Best decision I've ever made... Period! I was thinking about doing this myself and after watching the precision and attention to detail this new deck is now an extension of our home. I only wish the inside could look as good as what they did outside.

Walter in Brampton
Walter in Brampton

Front Porch

After years at looking at our dilapidated front porch, we reached out to several companies to remove and redo our front deck. We ultimately went with Andrew at Top Notch and could not be more satisfied. I explained what we were aiming for and provided an inspiration picture and they took it across the finish line. Andrew and his crew were very punctual, professional and took care each step of the way. The work was done on time and even after we requested a last minute change to the design, Andrew made sure that we happy with the final result.

Highly recommend.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Deck with skirt

After speaking to several companies we decided to go with Top Notch and have absolutely no regrets. The team was always on site bright and early, very professional, meticulous and detailed oriented and very accommodating with last minute changes. As the project went along they confirmed certain aspect of the deck design and offered suggestions which was very helpful to finalizing the deck design. The work-site was always clean and tidy and no complaints from our neighbors.

It's not always easy choosing a contractor but if you are looking for a company that you can trust it will be done properly with minimal stress/worry, I recommend the Top Notch team without hesitation.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

New fence and gate

As a new home owner I inherited a 20 year old fence that was on its last legs. It was pretty hard to find a good quote that me and my neighbour were agreeable on in terms of price and design. We were given a word of mouth referral for Top Notch Fence & Deck and thought their quite was the most reasonable for us. We now have a good quality wood, with the right colour, and price! Would definitely recommend this company!

Hemant from Brampton
Hemant from Brampton
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Deck

Our experience with Top Notch Fence and Deck was just truly amazing. The workmanship and the attitude they had through the whole project was very professional. The team started early morning and progressed with the deck everyday, communicating any changes that came along the way. They worked safely throughout the project, even adding a few safety barriers around the project just in case kids were to find themselves wondering near the site. I found that very diligent and proactive, which allowed me to see they were always paying attention to detail. The job finished on time and when they predicted it would. The finished look was clean and accurate. If you are contemplating whether to go with Top Notch Fence and Deck don’t hesitate. The pricing, professionalism, and picture perfect job is worth the whole experience with them.

Way to go Top Notch Deck!!

Vadim from Richmond Hill
Vadim from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fence and Gate

After a long research I hired Top Notch Fence and Deck to install cedar/chain link fence and a gate on my property. I had rather special retirements for the gate. I wanted the gate to have horizontal boards of different width spaced out evenly along the height of the gate. I also was looking for a contractor who would be able to finish my project on time with exceptional craftsmanship.

Joel and his crew met and exceeded my expectations. I explained my idea to Joel in a few words and email him a picture of the gate and fence I wanted and he did the rest. Without exaggeration that was all!

Joel and his crew were very punctual, detail-oriented, sharp and professional. They provided me with the work description, project cost and schedule which they strictly followed. All the work was done on time with outstanding quality.

I am confident that Joel and his crew can handle complex projects with special requirements . This is why I will trust him to build a pergola on my patio next summer

I have uploaded a few images of Joel's work to give you some idea of what he is capable of. But the reality is much better...

Thank you for your very kind words! It was a pleasure working for you. We are excited to take part in transforming your backyard even more next summer!