HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Guelph  >  Kelly's Truck

Reviews for Kelly's Truck

miketaylor731
1 review Guelph, ON

Mike delivered the bin in timely manner and picked it up when we needed it picked up and which friendly and courteous. I would highly recommend Kelly's truck.

Glad to be of service!!!

Janey
1 review Burlington, ON

What can I say other than excellent! Kelly's guys were on time, efficient, careful with all my stuff and super friendly. All this for a super reasonable price. I couldn't have asked for an easier move. I would not hesitate to call them again. Thanks so much to Mike & Tyler.

It was our pleasure!!! Whenever you need a hand just give us a call!!!

melkrumme
1 review Guelph, ON

We had a great experience with Kelly's Truck Moving Services! Kelly was extremely accommodating to our needs and our schedule. His movers were awesome. They loaded and unloaded everything quickly and efficiently, without any worry of our things being damaged. We will definitely be using them again next time we move! Thanks Kelly!

Always a pleasure!!!

Christene in Acton
1 review Acton, ON

Kelly and his crew are punctual, professional and fast. They are easy going and adapt to the stresses of moving. We have used them 2x's and would use them again. Hire these guys. You won't be disappointed!

Always a pleasure!!!

kimmyl
1 review Perth, ON

Kelly promised me that I would be so pleased with their service that I would become part of their "fan club". He is a rare business man; he is a man of his word .
It was a pleasure doing business with him and his crew!

It was our pleasure!!!!

Victoriamarlow24
1 review Burlington, ON

The two fellows you sent were well worth the money. This company is not a money grab, very reasonable and made my move a pleasure. Not only were these fellows polite, they were fun and entertaining!

Glad to help!!!

Ella

Kelly was prompt at getting back to me with a quote. The guys he sent were great! Did a good job packing and moving everything for me. They went above and beyond! When I need movers again I will be sure to call Kelly! I would highly reccomend them to anyone looking for great movers!

It was our pleasure!!!!! Any time you need a hand we are here to help.

SingleMomofTwinToddlers
1 review Guelph, ON

Very professional and super helpful! They were quick, efficient, accommodating and polite! Took extra care to ensure all went well. Kelly even went out of his way to check in on my emotional state, being that the move was due to a separation. If you're looking for movers that treat you (and your stuff) like family, this is the company to hire!

It was a pleasure to help you out!!! Call us anytime!!!

BF
1 review Halton Hills, ON

The workers were all patient, friendly, and hardworking. The move went faster than expected, with great care to all of my precious antiques. I will only be using Kelly's Truck for any future moves :) thanks so much!
One very happy customer.

It was our pleasure to help move you!!!

sheboapottery
1 review London, ON

Kelly's Truck provided my family with a seemless moving experience today. They were on time, amiable and worked tirelessly until the job was done. Charged exactly what was quoted. Highly recommend.

It was a pleasure to move your family!!!!

More about Kelly's Truck

Kelly's Truck has been in operation for seven years. Our goal in this industry is to help reduce your stress and to make your move go smoothly - and hopefully add a little humor while doing it! Our crew of men are all experienced and trained by the owner of the company. If you want something done, all you need to do as ask and we would be happy to do it for you.

Moving Services
We offer a wide variety of moving services and no job is too small.

In house moving: We will be happy to come and move your furniture from one room to another or from one floor to another. This service comes in handy when redecorating or renovating. And when your renovations are done we will be happy to come and move your furniture back to where you want it. Even if you only want it a little more to the left... or back to the right.

General moving: House, apartments and condo's. We will show up with Trucks, Men, Moving Blankets, Tools, and Dollies. We will load your furniture and boxes up and move you from one location to another.

Your Carriers: We will be happy to come and load or unload either trucks or PODS that you have arranged for moving your household goods. We will bring our tools and our dollies to get the job done. The biggest thing we stress when doing this is to have something to protect your furniture when being loaded for transport. We will be happy to make suggestions for this.

Pianos: We offer piano moving. We are well aware of our capabilities to do things safely for ourselves and your house. If we feel it is beyond our capabilities we are partnered up with a piano company that offers great rates and great service and will recommend you.

Services Junk removal
If it will fit on our trailers we will be happy to carry it away. If it doesn't fit we will do our best to make it fit... we are very motivated!!!
We have a wide variety of trailers for various jobs; big trailers, small trailers, dump trailers and car trailers. We are a very eco friendly company. We often see a lot of things go to waste that shouldn't and try to find new homes for things if we are able to minimize adding stuff that goes to the dump.

We will pick junk up from the curb, out of your garage, out of your back yard and out of your house. Being a moving company first, our crews are trained to move things carefully out of your house to avoid damage to your house and household items.

We also offer demolish services. If you have a fence, deck, or shed that needs to be taken apart and removed, we are your guys! We come with sledge hammers, wrecking bars, saws, safety glasses and gloves. At the end we will be happy to rake up the area and clean up the debris that is left over.

A list of items we will remove:

Appliances, TV's, electronics, pianos, hot tubs, wood, metal, concrete, plastic, bags of garbage, old cars, furniture. exercise equipment, decks, fences, sheds, old equipment, fish tanks, wood stoves, and just about anything else you can think of! Please give us a call - just because it's not on the list, doesn't mean we wont take it.