Johnny Steamer Carpet Cleaner

Johnny Steamer Carpet Cleaner

Reviews for Johnny Steamer Carpet Cleaner

jody in Mississauga
jody in Mississauga

Great service and amazing job

I had a very sick animal who did bad things to my carpet while ill. I found these guys from Groupon. He did a great job and out the smell and the stains. Super happy with the results

Definitely recommend.

Nneka A. in Brampton
Nneka A. in Brampton

Excellent job!

We had our basement carpet cleaned after a renovation, and Johnny did an amazing job. Extremely thorough, professional, and friendly. Excellent service! Our carpet looks (and smells!) amazing, and Johnny gave us some helpful tips as well. Highly recommended!!

Atison in
Atison in
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Carpet cleaning

Outstanding work. I have two small dogs who think our landing is a patch of grass. When my little cleaner broke I made an appointment to have Johnny clean the carpets. They look brand new and smell terrific. Super impressed. Great service. Great personality. Could not be happier!

Thy in Brampton
Thy in Brampton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Carpet cleaner specialist

Super friendly and highly knowledgeable in all cleaning services. My carpet smells amazing! And looks great! They provided the most amazing service I could ever imagine. Carpet revived and my daughter is protected now when she crawls around. They gave my many useful tips on how to maintain a cleaner and healthier carpet!

Ksenia in Toronto
Ksenia in Toronto

Bery satisfied

I purchased nice deal on Groupon with this guys and I'm very happy with their job. My never clrand (for 3 years) carpet turnus almost Brenda new. It was really dirty because t have a toddler and carpet had a lot of juice stains, banana stains and much more. Huys was very pleasant and professional. I will recommend to my friends

Etta from Toronto
Etta from Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

John was very punctual and efficient. He explained the kind of service he offers and the products he uses to clean carpets. He was very personable and accommodating. My carpets looked great after he completed cleaning them and still looked fantastic after they dried. I will definitely use his services again.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Beware of Groupon deal

I purchased a Groupon voucher to have our carpets cleaned by this company. We were able to find the company website which was fairly easy to navigate and links to contact them which we used. We also called the company and they had a very clear polite voicemail and left several messages that were received by the company over the number of months we were in contact. Unfortunately, we received no reply to the emails, website contacts and voicemail messages and have been unable to complete service. Thank you to the company for doing the service of taking our messages but I would recommend that you return calls/emails to effectively complete service. I would recommend to others that they schedule the service first with the company and then purchase the Groupon as Groupon does not provide refunds to these purchases.

troy from Brampton
troy from Brampton

Awesome job!

Johnny was friendly, very professional and knowlegeable about his craft. The customer service was EXCEPTIONAL.

He was on time and did a great job. My carpet looked damn near brand new. I will not be looking anywhere else when its time to clean my carpet next year.

I definitely recommend!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

carpet steam cleaner

Johnny arrived on time having called first....he sized up the job and worked continuously and efficiently. We had several stains I could not get out with home steam cleaning equipment. Johnny was very affable and had several tips to offer re future stains. All in all a very good job

Jim from Oakville
Jim from Oakville

carpet cleaning

Johnny was very professional and knowledgeable. He showed up within the time frame and did an excellent job at a very good price. I would certainly recommend him to friends and family.