HomeStars  >  Plumbing in St. Catharines  >  Go Green Plumbing LTD.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Go Green Plumbing LTD.

John in
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

I have Gogreen serval times over the past years. Today they came to my home and made a quote. The young plumber Sean was polite and respectful. I enjoy my my time with these professionals.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words John, it is always a pleasure for our plumbers to serve you.

Jacalyn
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Go Green Plumbing is very profession. They arrived within hours of my call, faster than expected. He took the time to explain everything to me and worked very quickly to resolve the issue. I would highly recommend using Go Green Plumbing.

Job Price

Thank you Jacalyn, It was a pleasure for us to serve you. Best of luck on your new house!

moesj
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Our drain from the kitchen originally drained out to the side yard in the same line as the sump pump. The oils and kitchen water going down the drain caused major issues with clogs and a lovely "glug" noise. So it's now been redirected to the septic where it should have been :)

Job Price

Thank you for your positive feedback, I am glad our plumber Larry could help you resolve this issue. Thank you again

4 reviews Welland, ON

I had a brand new faucet that was loosely placed ready for Go green plumbing to check over and tighten up securely and fit a new S pipe under my bathroom sink, Sean came and did not do the job properly, was in a rush to get to another job he said and to call back if any leaks as insured and bonded they are, I did as I had to, as it was leaking, but when in a rush to do a job what do you expect. Then four days later they came after I rang them and left a message as well as emailed. Jason came and chose to listen to Sean talking to him on his phone outside away from myself instead of in front of me, very unprofessional, but didn't tell the truth on the fact I fitted the faucet, when no I did not, I put it in loosely to make it easier but he tightened it up behind it and at the fixing points and it's too tight for me to loosen because he tightened it not me, and did not use any sealant. Jason refused to undo it and redo it properly despite the owner stating he would be. The owner said three times on the phone with me I would be refunded, the first time if he couldn't fix it, it wasn't that he couldn't, he just didn't want to, and they all used the excuse of the new faucet sink pipe being the problem when it wasn't, it is new and he fitted it together securely. Do not use this company, I am convinced now they reviewed themselves between them on the good ones. The owner said he'd email me to state my refund by interac payment would be tomorrow as he is out on a job today, quick to take ours though of course, but now his email that came states it will be by March 31st. That again is not professional. As a result of this I can not give a positive review.

Job Price

We are one of the best out there for service, which is why we've recieved over fifty 100% satisfaction reviews from our surveys given to past clients. But thank you for bringing this to our attention, we pride ourselves on being professional, and all feedback makes us better.

We installed a drain pipe for you, when we returned after complaint of a leak, we found a different pipe, one that we had not worked on or billed for that was leaking. We called and interviewed the technician to resolve this for you as fast as possible, he confirmed that he had not worked on that portion of your plumbing system. We offered you a discount anyways because we want our clients to be satisfied regardless of our situation.

We feel that we did all we could in helping you with this situation, but we are happy to have offered you a discount and we wish you the best with any other plumbing firm that you may hire.

in Saint Catharines
2 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

The Go Green Plumbing team came in to deal with my drainage issue quickly and easily. Their knowledge and expertise made the process simple. They explained what they were doing as they were doing it and gave me the security I was looking for as a new home owner.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to complete a plumbing project big or small.

Job Price

Thank you very much, we love helping people with whatever plumbing needs they have. Take care :)

s_iggulden
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Main water shutoff was leaking and pipe for basement shower. Did both jobs quickly, cleanly, and effectively. Work done looks and works great. Would recommend.

Job Price

Thank you, we are happy to be your plumbers

Sheryl f.
1 review Thorold, ON

Aside from Jordin being very punctual, he was professional and extremely courteous. He kept me informed of what he was doing, and even went so far as to clean the floors of the cabinets that he was working in. I was also impressed by the initial service response. I filled out the web based form on a Sunday afternoon, and he responded by 8:00 a.m. Monday morning confirming that he could do the work and offering two alternative times that week. That was excellent service. The job was completed by noon on Wednesday to my complete satisfaction!

Thank you Very much Sheryl, we are happy to be your plumbers! Take care

JudyB
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Very professional, friendly, clean, helpful, and provides quality products in order to help eliminate future toilet leaks. I am more than happy with the service provided. Thank you, judy

Job Price

Thank you Judy, we look forward to serving you for years to come.

Roy in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Came in to help with a few items because my plumbing abilities are pretty limited. Very professional and courteous, left the areas he worked on nice and clean. And of course, best of all...everything he replaced works perfectly. Would highly recommend Go Green Plumbing.

Job Price

Thank you Roy, we are happy to serve you, call us anytime.

Happy c.
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Very polite on the phone/initial contact.Extremely neat and clean during and after job.Extended outdoor hose tap, Installed toilet, Installed steam feature on dryer, Checked entire house plumbing and pressure, inspected sump pump.

Job Price

We are so happy to serve great customers like yourself. Thank you for your words. Call us anytime.

More about Go Green Plumbing LTD.

Go Green Plumbing LTD. is proudly serving Niagara and surrounding areas.
*Emergency plumbing services
*Plumbing Reno's
*New Construction Projects
*Drain Cleaning
*Drain Services
*All plumbing related tasks

We believe in Quality service. We use top quality plumbing materials along with well trained, experienced licensed plumbers to deliver an integral product to the client.

Also, recognized as one of St. Catharines city hall's top recommended contractors - we are used to taking forgotten about and rejected plumbing systems and bringing them past the standards and up to code.

Whether you have a lot of work or just a small plumbing repair that you would like to tackle - we would love to help! We will respect your house or business, Clean up after ourselves, and give you amazing friendly service.