Plumbing
Go Green Plumbing LTD.

Reviews for Go Green Plumbing LTD.

Sharvin in Saint Catharines
Sharvin in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Major leak

Mom needed a plumber stat. Go Green steped in and handled everything. Showed up fast, put mom at ease, took care of problem, cleaned up and was very fair. Mom is super happy. 2 big thumbs up!!

Thank you Sharvin! We appreciate you using our plumbing services

cscrowe
cscrowe
1 review , ON

Washer and Dryer installed on main floor.

Aaron Janzen who did the job did very neat work and we were very pleased with it and his attitude. He also did a good job cleaning up.

Thank you very much, Aaron is an excellent plumber and a great member of the team. Thank you for having us

Maureen
Maureen
1 review Welland, ON

Sump Pump; Kitchen Faucet

Since relocating to Welland seven months ago, Go Green Plumbing has come to my rescue on two occasions. I was quoted a fair price to supply and install a backup sump pump and a new kitchen faucet. My whole experience with Go Green Plumbing has been positive and I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you very much Maureen for your kind words. We are glad to help you anytime!

Toni
Toni
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Kitchen sink leak .

I had Larry Singer from Go- Green come to do the job. He was very polite

Thank you Toni, we love Larry!

rick powell
rick powell
2 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Toilet install and bathtub sealing.

Larry and Chris where great. Friendly and professional. Removed the old toilet and installed the new one quickly and efficiently. Siliconed the bathtub, which took a lot more than anticipated and did a great job. I'll be calling them in the future to install my basement bathroom for sure.

Thank you Rick for choosing to use us and for writing in with your thoughts. We look forward to serving you in the future.

None
None
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Kitchen repair

Called to investigate leak coming from under dishwasher despite not having been run in over a week.

Happy we could help with your leaky dishwasher.

bob.obee
bob.obee
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Bathroom, hoses, taps, faucet and shutoffs.

True professionals. Right on promised time. Very courtious and great job! Would highly recommend Go Green Plumbing. Also, very clean workers and explained the problem clearly and what had to be done. Completely satisfied ... Bob Obee

Thank you for the words Bob. Also, our office admin had great things to say about you, she said that you were very kind to deal with. Thank you again.

Yves in Saint Catharines
Yves in Saint Catharines

Bathroom issue

Contacted this company because we had been waiting over a week for service from another vendor. Within hours their serviceman arrived, - very pleasant gentleman - he fixed the issue, was very tidy, and was gone within 15 minutes. Price was higher than expected or ever experienced for a small repair, however, the timely resolution was appreciated. Also, this service rep actually put a cover on his shoes to avoid dirt on my floors, appreciated I did not have to clean up after he left.

This company will be added to our go-to list for plumbing repairs.

Thank you very much for the complimentary response. We are happy to help you with Plumbing anytime we can. Thank you again.

jtmiller
jtmiller
1 review Vineland, ON

Shower

Very professional, knowledgeable, courteous and they clean up also! Thank you to Jordin for his valuable assistance in my choosing of the perfect shower. A special thank you to Larry - the "go-to-shower guy". We greatly admired his work ethics and his state-of-the-art copper plumbing on a very complicated plumbing system with many jets, hand wand and rain shower. Job well done! We highly recommend this company.

Thank you for letting us in your home, and I am glad that you are happy with the end product.

John in
John in

Service is excellent

I have Gogreen serval times over the past years. Today they came to my home and made a quote. The young plumber Sean was polite and respectful. I enjoy my my time with these professionals.

Thank you for your kind words John, it is always a pleasure for our plumbers to serve you.

More about Go Green Plumbing LTD.

Go Green Plumbing LTD. is proudly serving Niagara and surrounding areas. *Emergency plumbing services *Plumbing Reno's *New Construction Projects *Drain Cleaning *Drain Services *All plumbing related tasks We believe in Quality service. We use top quality plumbing materials along with well trained, experienced licensed plumbers to deliver an integral product ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in St. Catharines?