Eco Paving

Carmen in Vancouver
Carmen in Vancouver
1 review New Westminster, BC

Product Looks Great!

wanted to upgrade the outside sidewalks & driveway of my home, looked at options and Eco Pave was the end result.

Product is visually appealing and looks great!

I highly recommend it to anyone looking to upgrade their home appeal.

Glad to hear you loved our product. We appreciate you taking the time and writing us a great review.

Eco Paving review in Delta
Eco Paving review in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Patio and walkway resurfacing

Thorough presentation by the sales rep. who was very responsive to our questions. The company was very accommodating with our fluid installation scheduling requirements as the work could not be done until other work was completed. Professional, efficient prep and installation staff. Very pleased with our refurbished patio and walkway. We have recommended Eco Paving to friends.

We are happy to hear that you loved the work we did! It was great working with you and thank you for referring us to your friends and family. We will add you to our refferal program for any refferals you send our way!

Eco Paving Company in Burnaby
Eco Paving Company in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Rubber three colors in my driveway, carport, long sidewalk, front stairs and landing to the house.

This product that was done on my property was so professional and it turned out so well and made the whole area look 100% better upon being finished in an amazing manner It was all done and completed in one day with exceptional employees. I have had many people come by
to talk to me because I live on a very busy street and I have talked to some of the people and watched others write down the phone number
from the sign they left at the end of my driveway.

That's great to hear! Thank you for your review and it was a pleasure working with you. We are more thna happy to add you to our referral program for sending any referrals our way.

Ted B in Mission
Ted B in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Paving Walkway

We had our walkway done this last summer and are very happy with the results and the professional way the team from Eco Paving completed our project. The Echo team was very professional, quick and friendly. They explained everything clearly, thoroughly and patiently answered my many questions. We highly recommend Eco and would not hesitate to contract with them again. The rubberized material, a relatively new technology is pleasant to walk on (has a biot of a bounce and has added value and colour to our home!

Thank you Ted! We really appreciate the feedback.

Steve in Delta
Steve in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Rubber paving of patio and sidewalks

We were very pleased with the product and the service from Eco-Paving. Both the crew doing the cement work, power washing and prep the day before installation and the crew doing the actual preparation were very professional. They cleaned up after themselves and left us with a beautiful addition to our patio and sidewalks. Highly recommend this product and company.

Great thank you Steve! It was also great working with you :)

Mila and Luis in Richmond
Mila and Luis in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Driveway Paving

Our driveway is about 37 years old and in desperate need of refurbishing,. The rep came to asses the damage and quotation was made right away. Their price was reasonable as per comparison to others. The job was well done and satisfactory, The staff were friendly accomodating and efficient. We received many compliments from neighbors, families, friends and relatives. We still have their company Sign and logo in front of our yard. I did refferred them to a couple of friends and one relative which they will have theirs done by next summer.

That's fantastic Mila and Luis. Thanks for being a part of our referral program and for your review. We really appreciate it!

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Driveway resurfacing

Our driveway was one of the worst exposed concrete jobs I have ever seen. It required a quick fix and we got one from Eco paving. Everyone who comes over asks us about our driveway. Installation process was quick, simple without very much disruption of our every day lives. Definitely would do this again.

Wonderful! Thank you for your review. We'll be very happy to help you out again if you have any other areas that need resurfacing.

D. Ritchie in Coquitlam
D. Ritchie in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Pave deck

I told the salesman I would do my own prep, therefore saving $350. As I needed to ask a friend for help to move heavy items off the deck, he said he'd note that I needed 5 days notice. The office kept suggesting closer dates and I had to constantly remind them I needed time to do the prep work. July 4 the office clerk called and suggested July 12. I mentioned I had a massage appt. at 1:15 that would last 1 hour, so I could be back for 2:30pm. She told me becuase mine was a small job, they would only need a couple of hours, and told me they would either arrive at 12 or 2:30. On July 11 they sent an email saying "This email confirms our appointment with you on 07/12/2017, estimated arrival time between 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM. I read it too late on July 11 to call the office, so I decided I would just make sure I was home for 9-10 am. By 11:45 they had still not shown, so I called Eco Paving office at 1.800.609.5408 and left a message on their voice mail asking for a call back... as of today, July 16, they have still never called me back! I was uncertain of the situation so I had to cancel my massage (badly needed due to an injury) and was charged $80 for not giving 24 hours notice of cancellation. The workers arrived - at 2:10 pm - so it was good I cancelled my appt as they did not know anything about the 2 times I was quoted by the office staff.
Overall, I am very happy with the product and the workers who applied the paving were great. However, the office staff was not helpful or responsive! Communication needs to improve - salesman giving 5 days notice, not sure if this was communicated, staff saying the workers would arrive at 2 possible times and they were not told, receiving an email with different times quoted, and no response to my voicemail, which did not mention my concerns, simply asked they to call me asap...which was 4 days ago and no call! Very
disappointing.

Hi Debbie once again we would like to apologize for your issues we had with your installation. I hope your still loving the product as much as when we spoke a couple months ago, and the cheque to refund your $80.00 cancellation fee was sufficient. If there is anything further we can help you out with please feel free to call anytime.

Kind Regards

Brad

Geoffrey and Rosalind in Parksville
Geoffrey and Rosalind in Parksville
2 reviews Parksville, BC

Patio paving

We are very impressed with the quality of the work done by Eco Paving. The four men who did the work were a pleasure to have around and their quality of workmanship is excellent. We are certainly recommending Eco Paving to our friends and neighbours.

Fantastic! Thanks a bunch for the kind review. We'll be happy to add you to our referral program when sending those you know our way.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Driveway paving

We have dealt with some initial problems with our driveway, and the company has come out and solved them, so we are very happy that they acknowledged the problem and we are happy with the resolution.

Review has 2 previous versions

Our pleasure! It's all about ensuring our clients are happy. Thank you.

More about Eco Paving

At Eco Paving, we are dedicated in building genuine relationships, and providing a valuable service to both our commercial and residential clients. We strive for perfection with every interaction, and are inspired to exceed expectations. Our goal is to provide the greatest renovation experience possible, while delivering consistent high quality ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Surrey?