Eco Paving

Reviews for Eco Paving

Jennifer in Burnaby
Jennifer in Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

Good product but very high repair cost

I just have Eco Paving paved the driveway and side paths, back yard areas for two of my properties recently. I have mix feeling about this company. One of the sale representative over measured the areas and it was remeasured upon my request, it turns out about it was about 10% more than the actual area. However, the installation staff and the office staff were great and courteous.

The rubber paving is the perfect solution for both of my properties for covering all the old, cracked concrete and different materials used over the years. I was considering different options such as concrete resurfacing, low profile decking and asphalt, and finally decided to try the rubber paving as it is most economical and best looking in my opinion. It gives the surface a soft look and also soft to walk on. The only issue is that the cost of repair is extremely expensive. What happen was my gardener chipped off some area on top of the stairs by pushing the lawnmower through. The damage areas were a size of a quarter, only a few on the stairs, Eco Paving charged me $550 + tax for the repair that took less then 30 minutes by one staff. It is most 10% of the total cost for the project. I found it quite unacceptable. Talked to the staff in the office but in no avail. The expensive repair cost is my only concerned.

Rob S. in Richmond
Rob S. in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Driveway resurfacing

Eco Paving was professional and courteous from start to finish. Any concerns were addressed promptly and efficiently and the finished product is everything I had hoped for. I will be definitely recommend them.

Rob S.

Hi Rob, thank you so much for the review. Glad you are enjoying your new surface. If you have questions or concerens please feel free to give our office a call! :)

Dan in Port Coquitlam
Dan in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Driveway resurfacing

We're very happy with the product and the company that provided us with the service. Eco Paving was fair and completed the work with efficiency and enthusiasm. They were also attentive to any concerns we had after the product was installed. 10/10, would recommend!

Hi Dan! Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear you are satisfied with the service and product. :)

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Eco paving driveway & front walk way

Love our driveway,team was very profressional . It turned out great,very low maintenance.
I would recommend eco paving.
Done in a day.
Very a comadating
Should have had more done.
Next time!

Hi there! thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear you are loving your new driveway. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Gary and Maggie  in Brentwood Bay
Gary and Maggie in Brentwood Bay
1 review Brentwood Bay, BC

Patio at back of home

Outstanding product. Eco Paving provided us with detailed information of the product and process, as well as locations in our area for us to see first-hand. The service was professional and courteous - right from initial contact to job completion. We're now heading into our third year of having the patio in place - and it looks great; any desired spot cleaning is easy. The family loves it and visiting friends and neighbours always ask about how it was done - an easy story to tell. A major bonus is the very fair price.
Gary and Maggie

Hi Gary & Maggie, thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you're loving your new patio! If there is ever anything you need, please do not hesitate to let us know. :)

Mr. & Mrs. Brunotte
Mr. & Mrs. Brunotte
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Sorry I waited so long

Drive, walkway and entrance all coated. Product looks great, the installers were prompt, efficient and professional. We have now been through our first winter and everything still looks great. We shoveled and used a snow blower multiple times with no issues. Highly recommend both the product and company. We get many compliments and even a truck didn't damage the drive.

Hi Mr. & Mrs. Brunotte, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're so thrilled to hear you're loving your new driveway, walkway, and entranceway! While we don't recommend using a snow blower or parking a big truck, we're happy you're enjoying your surface. If there's ever anything you need, please do not hesitate to let us know :)

Leslie in Coquitlam
Leslie in Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Old, broken sidewalk now nicely covered with beautiful Eco Paving

We had a very, very old and broken concrete sidewalk that had become a real tripping hazard. As well, we had a gravel path on the other side of our house and I was getting very tired of constantly pulling the weeds out. Thanks to the great guys at Eco Paving, we now have a beautiful, easy to walk on and easy to maintain sidewalk all the way around our house. Thanks also for the extremely professional office staff and all the follow up! Couldn't be happier!

Hi Leslie, thank you for leaving a review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying your new walkway! If there's ever anything we can do for you please let us know :)

Dairyman in Vancouver
Dairyman in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Driveway paving

I stopped by the Eco Paving booth @ the Fall Home show and arranged for an in home estimate. Poyan came out within a few days and provided a thorough written estimate. The work began within days ; prep done one day, then paving within a week( do to poor weather ).
I was very happy with the skill and professionalism of the crew, and they left the work area like they had never been there. The driveway looks great and it was so easy to clear the snow that we had this winter.
See before/after pictures.

Hello! Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy to hear about your experience with our team and that you're loving your new driveway! It looks amazing!! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's ever anything you need :)

Ian and Thelma Whiting in Langley Township
Ian and Thelma Whiting in Langley Township
1 review Langley Township, BC

ECO Paving quality results!

Had pavers as patio - rough, uneven and hard walking. Contacted ECO paving, they did estimate within a week and completed the work within 2 more weeks. Professional, on time, on budget and a quality finish!

We recommend them!

Hi Ian! Thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you're enjoying your new patio! Please do not hesitate to reach out should you need anything in the future :)

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Replaced driveway

I was very impressed with the quality of the product and the way the workers installed the paving, the workmanship was exceptional all the workers were polite and respectful and cleaned up at the end of the installation, I am very pleased with my new driveway it is five months old and still looks new, overall very pleased

Hi Terry! Thank you for writing such a wonderful review! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We're so glad you're enjoying your new driveway! Warm Regards, Eco Paving. :)

More about Eco Paving

At Eco Paving, we are dedicated in building genuine relationships, and providing a valuable service to both our commercial and residential clients. We strive for perfection with every interaction, and are inspired to exceed expectations. Our goal is to provide the greatest renovation experience possible, while delivering consistent high quality ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Surrey?