Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Oakville  >  Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Reviews for Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Ann in Toronto
Ann in Toronto

The BEST Wallpaper installer in the GTA

Vlad gave me a quote the same day and we arranged a date to remove existing wallpaper...apply primer and install new wallpaper on two contrasting walls in my office.
The wallpaper I picked was difficult to work with but Vlad's expertise was able to accomplish the job. The wallpaper looks fantastic and very elegant and like other customers have verified not a seam is visible.
Thank you Vlad for such an outstanding job ! I am more than satisfied. I am ecstatic! In my opinion you can rely on Vlad to do a very professional job with outstanding results!

Hi Ann , Thank you so much for so nice review, it was my pleasure to meet you and to install wallpapers in your house, enjoy your newly office.

Brooke in Toronto
Brooke in Toronto

Amazing powder room wallpaper job! Thank you, Vlad!

Vlad is a true professional. He did amazing work and it was a pleasure having him in my home to work. He's a very nice man and his work is incredible. We can't even find the seams in the wallpaper strips and he was able to cover the smallest cracks in between the edges of walls and a mirror - incredible! I appreciated his reliablity, great communication and his advice. I'll definitely be having Vlad back for more work at our home.

Hi Brook ,
It was my pleasure to meet you, thank you so much for so nice words.

ading
ading

Powder room and family room wall paper installation

Contacted Vlad after seeing good reviews here on homestars. Glad I did! Communication was smooth all the way through, and the quote was very reasonable. He came on time, and finished everything in 4-5 hours as he estimated.

I supplied the wallpaper materials. There is no buffer for error for the powder room as the materials barely covers the whole area (due to my lack of experience in ordering the materials). Vlad was able to map everything out accurately and the end result is fantastic.

I will not hesitate to recommend Vlad to anyone who wants wallpaper installed professionally and efficiently!

Hi Meng ,
I am really thankful for your time to write me so nice review.
Wish you all the best,

David
David

Library Wallpaper

Amazing Amazing AMAZING!!

Called Vlad on a recommendation from one of the biggest wallpaper dealers in Toronto. Vlad came in and did an impeccable job. First he covered the work area and offered us great alternatives and advice to a very difficult job (lots of cuts and corners). I have never seen Wallpaper come out this flawless, seriously look no further. Very clean and tidy worker too, you would never know he was there. I whole heartedly recommend Vlad Wallpaper.

Hi David, Thank you so much for so nice words and for your time to write me so nice review, I like your new dining room.

Ally in Toronto
Ally in Toronto

Wallpaper Installation

We hired Vlad to install wallpaper on two accent walls in our condo. He was fast, professional and did an amazing job! Vlad clearly takes a lot of care in his work and pays close attention to detail - I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Hi Ally,

Wall Paper Installation

We had a client that needed high end wall paper installed. We did not want to mess around as the client was very picky and was moving into a high end condo in downtown Toronto. Vlad was available immediately, worked within our timelines, was professional and efficient. His prices was reasonable and the work exceptional. The customer was extremely happy, which makes us very happy. Thank you Vlad! We will definitely use you again should the need arise. Flatrock Construction Inc.

Hi, Thank you so much for so nice words and for your time to write me so nice review

lilly from Toronto
lilly from Toronto

Perfect wallpaper installation

Vlad did an exceptional job installing a difficult geometric wallpaper pattern in my bathroom. He's a true professional and has a focus on details. I was very happy with all aspects of his service - responsiveness, attention to detail and professionalism. Would definitely recommend!

Hi Lilly, Thank you so much for so nice words and for your time to write me so nice review

hardelayclem in Toronto
hardelayclem in Toronto

Living room wallpaper install

Vlad was very fast in getting back to me and setting up a day an time for installation even though the job was quite small.
He showed up on time and was very pleasant to deal with. The wallpaper is a mural and I wanted some specific characters to be on the wall. He took the time to measure and suggest what would be the best.
I couldn't be happier and I will definitely recommend Vlad to any of our friends.
Thank you Vlad!

Ekaterina in Oshawa
Ekaterina in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Work Map Mural Installation

I have been looking for a professional, experienced wallpaper installer for a while and I am so happy I have found one. Vlad is professional, experienced and just a nice person overall. He is very busy and I am very thankful that he was able to complete this job on a short notice. Thank you Vlad and I can't wait to work with you again on our powder room.

Hi Ekaterina.
Thank you so much for so nice words.
It was my pleasure to meet you and install wallpapers in your house.
Best regards

Ross in Downtown Toronto
Ross in Downtown Toronto

Small, but complicated wall paper job

Thanks much for the great work, Vlad!

Vlad agreed to take on a small but complicated install for us that involved papering a wall that contained two swing doors with complicated hinge systems - all in a rather confined space. To make it more tricky, there were lots of cuts required and we only had one roll of paper! The work looks great. Perfect alignment of the pattern and very clean cuts. We appreciated that Vlad was able to fit us into his schedule within a week. He was very easy to communicate with and kept us well informed of any issues or change of plans. Vlad was tidy and very professional. Would have him back to do more work without hesitation. Thanks again!

Hi Ross. Thank you so much for so nice words and for your time to write me so nice review.

More about Vlad Wallpaper Installation

I'm Vlad an experienced wallpaper installer. If you're looking for professional installation of your wall coverings, you'll get it from me, I specialize in doing only that. I'm experienced with installing all kinds of wallpapers, Vinyl, Paper, Fabric (Silk), Grasscloth, Commercial wallpapers , Murals and Wet System Wallpapers..

I work with private clients, designers and building companies alike. I take on projects of all sizes, large or small.

If you would like a quote, or would like to hear more, please contact me. I guarantee you will be satisfied with my work!