Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Reviews for Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Dave
Dave

Entry hall wallpaper installation

Vlad did a great job. He was responsive when first contacted, priced the job and stuck to it. He arrived on time, worked quickly and checked in with me before during and after. Left the site clean. I would definitely call him again.

Hey Dave, thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a nice review, I am really appreciate it.
All the best,

C
C

Fantastic job

Vlad did an excellent job putting up thin wallpaper on an uneven wall. He came with every piece of equipment necessary, and was professional and quick. We will definitely hire him again for another project!

Hey, love your wallpapers, thank you for your time to write me such a nice review, really appreciate it.

Sandra Peisz from Toronto
Sandra Peisz from Toronto

Very satisfied with the job

Vlad wallpapered the hallway in my condo and did an excellent job. He responded to my questions beforehand, was punctual, fast, clean and efficient.
His price was also competitive
Would highly recommend.

Hi Sandra, thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a nice review. I love your newly hallway.
All the best,

Dejon
Dejon

Mural Wallpaper

vlad tackled a not so smooth and uneven wall with confidence and efficiency. the wallpaper
was pasted on with perfection. amazing service, friendly, professional and fast. i’m very grateful to have met vlad and highly recommend him.

Hey Dejon, thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a great review. I love your newly bedroom, really nice mural. You are great guy, it was pleasure to meet you and your mother.
best wishes,

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Bathroom wallpaper

Vlad did an amazing job on the wallpaper in our bathroom. He scheduled the appointment within a few days and finished the work in a few hours. This was a hard room to finish with all the cuts that had to be made, but he is a true professional. Will definitely hire him again for our next project and highly recommended him.

Hi Frank, thank you so much for your time to write me such a great review. I am really appreciate.

Great wallpaper installation

Vlad is Very professional and efficient. He wallpapered my powder room in about 2 hours. Would recommend him for future jobs. He was also very responsive prior to the job. Fair price.

Hi There, thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a nice review. really appreciate it.
Vlad Kaufman

kelly
kelly

Wallpaper in my daughter's bedroom

Vlad is the best! Communication is good, finished the job very quickly and the result is amazing. My daughter is so happy with this and we couldn't do this without Vlad's help. Definitely will recommend him to family and friends in the future. Thanks again, Vlad, you did an awesome job!!!

Hi Kelly, it was pleasure to meet you and your family. I am really happy that you like my job. thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a nice words.
Vlad Kaufman

Nadia in Toronto
Nadia in Toronto

Wallpaper

Vlad did a great job with wallpaper for my office. He came the next day and got the job done! It looks amazing and I am very happy with the result. I have recommended vlad to other people as well because of the great service.

Thank you!

Anthony Addesi

Hi Nadia, thank you so much for your time to write me such a nice review.
all the best,

allie in Hamilton
allie in Hamilton

Farrow & Ball Wallpaper in my daughter's bedroom

Vlad was prompt with communication and did an excellent job on my daughters wallpaper installation in her room. I was a little short on wallpaper but he found a way to make it all work perfectly. I held on to this paper for 2 years worried about hiring the wrong installer but thanks to the reviews here I took a chance on Vlad and could not be more pleased. He's also very fast and was in and out in 2 hours.

Hire Vlad he's awesome!

Hey Allie, thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a great review, it was a pleasure to meet you, love your newly daughter's room.

Wallpaper installation

Vlad wallpapered my teenage daughter's bedroom, and we could not be happier with his work. You couldn't see the seams on the wall joining the patterned paper. My daughter, who is often difficult to please, says it is exactly as she imagined!
Vlad was very pleasant to deal with, prompt with his communications, and very professional. Thank you again. Would not hesitate to recommend!

Hi there, thank you for your time to write me such a nice review, like an accent wall in your daughter's room.
all the best,

More about Vlad Wallpaper Installation

I'm Vlad an experienced wallpaper installer. If you're looking for professional installation of your wall coverings, you'll get it from me, I specialize in doing only that. I'm experienced with installing all kinds of wallpapers, Vinyl, Paper, Fabric (Silk), Grasscloth, Commercial wallpapers , Murals and Wet System Wallpapers..

I work with private clients, designers and building companies alike. I take on projects of all sizes, large or small.

If you would like a quote, or would like to hear more, please contact me. I guarantee you will be satisfied with my work!