Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Reviews for Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Kirsten
Kirsten

Wallpaper mural installation

Vlad came to install a wallpaper mural for my nursery.
Vlad was the most responsive installer I contacted , we were able to promptly set a time, he offered the best price and I was so impressed with installation! Vlad was efficient, the room was left spotless and the mural looks perfect! I would have never been able to do this myself. Highly recommend - very worth the price.
Thank you, Vlad!

Hey Kirsten,
thank you so much for such a nice review.
was a pleasure to work in your house.
really appreciate.

mfdulny in Toronto
mfdulny in Toronto

Wallpaper Installation

Vlad completed a wallpaper installation in our dining room yesterday and did an amazing job. He was able to fit me in within a week of contacting him and while he was here he was efficient, professional and explained things as he went. I’ve done wallpapering in my home in the past but this job was tricky because of work around a large window - it was no problem for Vlad!

I would definitely recommend this company - Vlad is excellent at what he does! Thank you so much Vlad!

thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a nice review.

Super nice people

Vlad and his assistant put up a geometric wallpaper on two dining room walls. It's a peel and stick variety with a long repeat. Vlad let me know right away that because of the repeat (and the dimensions of the walls etc), he would need to do some finicky work on one wall. It all looks great! I am so happy I had this done and that I contacted Vlad. He is a pleasure to work with and I wish we could clone him so all contractors are like that!

Thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a nice review.

Rita
Rita

Great Wallpaper installation

Vlad's work and service was great. He was very prompt in responding to initial service requests and did a great job. I am very satisfied with the end results. I would definitely recommend Vlad and his company.

Hayley in Toronto
Hayley in Toronto

Powder Room Wallpaper

Vlad was super responsive from the get go. He helped me out with what I needed to prep prior to installation. Once I was ready to book he was able to fit me in quickly, and got the job done in no time! We can’t believe how seamless the application was. Looks like one continuous piece, we are obsessed! Thank you!

Hi Hayley, thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a nice review.

Tonya
Tonya

Excellent quality, knowledgeable, professional and kind

Project had been sitting for months, Vlad swept in, so competently put up the complex wallpaper on a 150 yr old wall. He was smart, fast and the project was done with no fuss, no mess. Why did I wait so long?? So grateful to have someone who could handle the fussy project for me.

Hey Tonya, thank you so much for such a nice words, it was pleasure to meet you. really appreciate.

Excellent Service

I would highly recommend Vlad’s wallpaper installation services. He was responsive when I contacted him, priced the job fairly, helpful in acquiring my wallpaper, arrived right on time, was super quick, and did a beautiful job!

thank you so much for such a great review .

Kitchen Wallpaper Emergency

I ordered some custom wallpaper that came peel and stick, and larger than standard sized rolls. I got one sheet up, and realized I was in over my head and needed Help. Vlad came the next day and worked a miracle on the wall, salvaging the sheet that I had ruined in a few places. He was professional and quick, and it looks absolutely amazing. Lesson learned to call a pro, and just buy regular wallpaper, not a giant sticker!

Thank you so much for such a nice words, I am really appreciate it, it was pleasure to meet you and help you with your wallpapers job.

Wallpaper installation

Although Vlad is a little pricey, the job he did was worth it. The wallpaper looks incredible - Vlad did a fantastic job. His work is meticulous. I would definitely use him again.

Hey, thank you so much for such a great review. I am really appreciate.
Best wishes.

Isabelle in Toronto
Isabelle in Toronto

Wallpaper - Office and Bedroom

Vlad installed wallpaper in our bedroom and office. He was very quick to respond and a total professional throughout the whole project. Managed to get our one roll to work perfectly in a space (office) that probably needed one extra roll. You could tell he had years of experience, worked quickly and very cleanly. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for precision work!

Hey Isabelle, thank you so much for writing this such a great review.
It was pleasure to meet you and I loved install your wallpapers.
All the best,

More about Vlad Wallpaper Installation

I'm Vlad an experienced wallpaper installer. If you're looking for professional installation of your wall coverings, you'll get it from me, I specialize in doing only that. I'm experienced with installing all kinds of wallpapers, Vinyl, Paper, Fabric (Silk), Grasscloth, Commercial wallpapers , Murals and Wet System Wallpapers..

I work with private clients, designers and building companies alike. I take on projects of all sizes, large or small.

If you would like a quote, or would like to hear more, please contact me. I guarantee you will be satisfied with my work!