Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Oakville  >  Vlad Wallpaper Installation
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Aaron in Aurora

1. Two fellows arrive - on time.
2. They are polite, and they smile.
3. They take their time, and align the wallpaper correctly.
4. Job is perfectly executed.
5. After they finish, there is no mess.

Job Price

Thank you Aaron for the kind words. We always try to do our best to make our clients happy.
Best wishes!
Vlad

I was really, really happy with Vlad's work. My powder room walls were in terrible condition but Vlad prepped them so well before he wallpapered. Vlad transformed my powder room. It is beautiful now and I would highly recommend him. He was punctual and polite and the job was done in a very efficient manner.

Hi Maria.
Really appreciate for so nice words.
Thanks again and best wishes.
Vlad.

Stel in Etobicoke

Vlad and his helper were very professional. Attention to detail was present, and cleanliness of the job was very good. I would definitely recommend Vlad to anybody....... Awesome work! ! !

Hi Stel and Assana!
Thank you for the kind words. We always try to do our best to make our clients happy. I enjoyed working on your homes. Call any time if you need some wallpapering.
Best wishes!

Monika

Excellent job with the wallpaper; our powder room was transformed! Vlad clearly is committed to good work. Arrived at the scheduled date & time and left everything tidier than it was before he arrived. Exceeded our expectations.

Greg

Vlad is very professional, tidy, and efficient. He did an impeccable job and met every expectation. The local wallpaper store recommended him and I am glad they did. I would definitely recommend him.

karinaveljim

The execution was prompt, clean and perfectly doneAs an interior designer and stager, I always look for these 3 qualities and Vlad definitely delivered all

Steven from Toronto

Vlad did an impeccable job on our wall in a fast, affordable and efficient manner. Our living room wall looks great.

Vlad came in same day I called (I got lucky) and no questions asked did it and was super friendly.

No joke he nailed it!

Helen in Toronto

Vlad, was very professional on giving me a quote on the phone without even seeing the wall just going on my dimensions and description and was firm with it.

He was communicative with me throughout the whole process as to when he will be there and if late how much so etc.

Worked quickly and did a great job on a busy damask pattern from Europe. Pic included.

Job Price

Hi Helen. Thank you so much for the nice words. I really appreciate it.
Best wishes,

REVITAL in Maple
1 review King City, ON

Vlad was very professional and did an absolutely perfect job.
He's extremely reasonably priced and offers the best service that I have seen to date. I highly recommend using his services!

Eddie Liberman  in Vaughan

Vlad was recommended to us by a contractor we highly trust. We knew with this reccomendation we couldn't not go wrong. Vlad came and gave us a free estimate and we gave him the go ahead immediately. Vlad showed up on time when promised. The work was done with a high level of professionalism. Cleaned up the entire site after the work was completed. Work was completed to the highest standard. We would highly recommend Vlad for any wallpaper installations.

More about Vlad Wallpaper Installation

I'm Vlad an experienced wallpaper installer. If you're looking for professional installation of your wall coverings, you'll get it from me, I specialize in doing only that. I'm experienced with installing all kinds of wallpapers, Vinyl, Paper, Fabric (Silk), Grasscloth, commercial wallpapers and murals.

I work with private clients, designers and building companies alike. I take on projects of all sizes, large or small.

If you would like a quote, or would like to hear more, please contact me. I guarantee you will be satisfied with my work!